LI Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second review of this girl on this board, previously reviewed by Genius who managed to go beyond the norm. Me, I just wanted to see what would happen. She gives a very nice massage - standing near your head she reaches all the way down farther than any girl I've known and presses her breasts against your back. After this, her pre-flip massage of the nether regions was excellent. On flip her HJ tech was good . She's nice and doesn't speak English. Appreciative of standard tip whole deal for 30 minutes was 40+20.

Downside: some guy (non-Asian) was there on the phone talking very loudly. Upon departure, two not super friendly lookikng men were in the waiting room. This was this afternoon. If fellow UGers, you guys have excellent stand offish game faces.
is this place in plainview next door to 532 that got busted over a year ago

i only have them use paper and never a cloth no matter what. just not worth it. only towels i use is in a high end legitimate place which i avoid for the most part.

If you park in the back facing the back entrance, you go in the and go to the end of the hallway and bear left to the end. It is on the first floor with an obvious AMP sign. Walk in and you can see Chinese herbal products everywhere. Very spacious.

It is also very busy. On a Monday, the buzzers was going on non-stop. While waiting for Leah, I used the time to insect the infamous towel arrangement. They have about 7 towels in hot water and a discard pile. I looked for new towels everywhere, and there were non. I asked Leah why you told me that they changed the towels for each customer. Her answer was yes, they in essence rotate the 7 towels. UGH! Never allow them to put a wet towel on you, even if they have a washing machine going. Chances are they use that towel a few times before washing.

Let me add. Last Thursday night around 7:30p I drove over to Fairchild looking to drop a 1/2 hr. When I pulled up, the small lot was filled and two other cars behind me turned into 182.....so I bolted. Not into crowded AMPs.

135 Barclay

I was looking for some fun so I hit up Barclay. I found the address easily from this thread and got there around 4. I met Jenny or Jennie or whatever. She looks as described, paid 40 for the half she massaged for 5mins played with the boys I went for the flip. She started the hr, I started feeling around found out she was on the rag so I inquired about Lily. Lily came in after a few mins found she is on the rag too. I settled for a bbj cim from Jenny. Tipped 30 because she really tried hard. Ok time dont know if I'll be back.

I was looking for some fun so I hit up Barclay. I found the address easily from this thread and got there around 4. I met Jenny or Jennie or whatever. She looks as described, paid 40 for the half she massaged for 5mins played with the boys I went for the flip. She started the hr, I started feeling around found out she was on the rag so I inquired about Lily. Lily came in after a few mins found she is on the rag too. I settled for a bbj cim from Jenny. Tipped 30 because she really tried hard. Ok time dont know if I'll be back.
by TRY I ment WORKED

was this the ***3986 one?

I was looking for some fun so I hit up Barclay. .... I started feeling around found out she was on the rag so I inquired about Lily. Lily came in after a few mins found she is on the rag too. ....
I would have (and did) resort to greek in such circumstances.

BTW - Jenny's snatch is tighter with better muscle control, than Lily's.

Door Locked

If you park in the back facing the back entrance, you go in the and go to the end of the hallway and bear left to the end. It is on the first floor with an obvious AMP sign. Walk in and you can see Chinese herbal products everywhere. Very spacious.

It is also very busy. On a Monday, the buzzers was going on non-stop. While waiting for Leah, I used the time to insect the infamous towel arrangement. They have about 7 towels in hot water and a discard pile. I looked for new towels everywhere, and there were non. I asked Leah why you told me that they changed the towels for each customer. Her answer was yes, they in essence rotate the 7 towels. UGH! Never allow them to put a wet towel on you, even if they have a washing machine going. Chances are they use that towel a few times before washing.

Tried to go to 530 JT on Thursday night. Back door was lokced and you need to be buzzed in? Any thoughts?

Lilys, Annas, and Amys?

Who can keep it all straight? Unless you travel with a laptop or take meticulous notes!!

Anyhow, I wanted to go to 76N after my attempt to hit up JT and I knew there were two competing organizations there, but I got into the building and got turned around. I ended up at suite 3000. Had some chick names.. you guessed it "Lily".

Bod tight, prolly late 30's - AWFUL teeth - face is not great.
Anyhow, excellent massage.. must have SOME training. UTC on top. OTC on bottom, more - maybe? End was pleasant.

I would have (and did) resort to greek in such circumstances.

BTW - Jenny's snatch is tighter with better muscle control, than Lily's.
I can always count on you to kick it up on a notch. Slightly off topic but does anyone think that Lily looks like the Wife of the Shitty Wok guy from South Park (young reference I know)

530 Ocr

I had some free time this week and I am always in the mood to try something different so I headed over to 530 OCR........Brings back memories of 531 and 532 which I used to frequent regularly. When I went inside I met Michelle who spoke very little English. She looked very conservative and was no more than a 4 or 5. Not ugly, just nothing special. I took 30 min for 40. Massage was great and there was some brushing and some light tickling and then she said all finished. No "You do" even lol. I took her hand and pointed down below and she said no and I was stunned. I don't think I have been turned down for my finish since I started hobbying a few years ago. She looked like she was worried but I thought maybe there was hope bc she cracked a few smiles almost like she was sarcastic when she said no finish and said "sorry, sorry sorry". I gave her another 20 and took the other half hour. She gave a wonderful massage on the flipside but put a towel on me and would not let me take it off. The longest 30 min of my life. What was weird is she allowed OTC touching up top and down below and smiled about it but would not touch me for the life of her. I was not going home unhappy so I got up, got dressed and was walking out and she said no tip, and I said "sorry, sorry sorry". I am one of the biggest advocates of overtipping and always do for good service, but she should have not let me stay or let me touch at all and should be completely legit if she was really concerned about my happyness. Anyways.....My adventure needed to continue because I was horny...

Last edited:
76 N. Broadway

So being as horny as I am, I decided to go to Broadway and try one more new place that has been reviewed a fair amount and end up at 76 N Broadway, Suite 3003. There was a younger ugly girl at the desk and I took my chances and asked for Aida or Ida or however it goes but she was there and was I suprised. She was 26 Years Old (I asked and I believe her), Dyed blonde hair, nice body, nice tits, just cute as hell and the best feature is she speaks English fairly well, lol. I took the half for 40. When she came in she leaned down and pecked my lips which I usually avoid like the plague but it was harmless and cute. She gave me the shortest massage known to man and went for the tickle about no more than 10 min in. She then let me lift up her shirt and bra.....Suck on those great nips of hers and drop her pants and underwear to her ankles. She was not shaved but trimmed well so not a forest like I have seen. I got her to suck on my nipples and was basically told I could DATY but she would not return the favor. I was being selfish as my night earlier was not going so well and took a very erotic and inspired finish and cute giggles the whole time. After she cleaned me up to my suprise, she went and gave me a 10 min foot massage. I was so happy when I left.........A great finish and a great foot massage ( I guess she can give a rub after all). I got up, she helped me get dressed and I gave her 40 which I didnt have to but I enjoyed the whole performance. I was there for 45 Minutes in total. I was also the last customer of the night. Definately will be returning here!!!

Last edited:
I wrote these long detailed descriptions because these are the ones that are informative and that I like to read. I dont want to be a hippocrite and hope that people will start giving more inspired replies and give more life to this section than the 2 liners that have become so commonplace here.

135 Barclay

I stopped in about a week ago and saw Lily..........She is gross.........no questions about it......Just walked out and went home......If I was horny, I wasn't anymore.....For those who settle to get cheap FS.........Shame on you..........You people should have self respect and maybe we will start getting some younger girls back from the city who will provide good service and extras and know people will pay for it. But when people just settle and go to someone like Lily to get laid for 60, you take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves. Sorry to those I insult, but I dont think I could get hard with her. Just my 2 Cents.

I stopped in about a week ago and saw Lily..........She is gross.........no questions about it......Just walked out and went home......If I was horny, I wasn't anymore.....For those who settle to get cheap FS.........Shame on you..........You people should have self respect and maybe we will start getting some younger girls back from the city who will provide good service and extras and know people will pay for it. But when people just settle and go to someone like Lily to get laid for 60, you take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves. Sorry to those I insult, but I dont think I could get hard with her. Just my 2 Cents.
I often wonder about that, I was told my some other mongers that it is called different strokes for different folks.

I wrote these long detailed descriptions because these are the ones that are informative and that I like to read. I dont want to be a hippocrite and hope that people will start giving more inspired replies and give more life to this section than the 2 liners that have become so commonplace here.
I'm a big proponent of writing detailed reviews, gives the reader a larger, richer picture of the experience which allows them to decide if thats someone they would like to see. Great review AHF keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.