Fairemily's Book Club Of " Lies Men Tell "

I was charmed by them. Liar's can be extremely charismatic people. They were really easy to talk to, to hang out with. The first one was the only Jewish guy who did not out neurosis me and the second was a well read guy. We spoke about music, movies although I was not really physically attracted to him it just felt right. No one can say exactly why some people click and others don't. You know it's chemistry also that why it was so crushing to find out that they were frauds. How can someone not be overwhelmed by promises of a happy future. It was not the lies but the promises that appealed to me.
thx fe for the response. yes they usually are very smooth, especially those jewish guys. lolol.

JUST KIDDING !!!!

so it was the the " click " per se rather than 1 lie or another??

how does this " click" stuff work???

thx fe for the response. yes they usually are very smooth, especially those jewish guys. lolol.

JUST KIDDING !!!!

so it was the the " click " per se rather than 1 lie or another??

how does this " click" stuff work???

It either happens or it doesn't. At the time I just felt something more for these guys, I was having fun and when the "red flags" started I began investigating the claims which I thought were suspicious.

Last edited:
and...I really thought that this section was going to have some useful hints...lol.
Basically a lie is only as good as the person behind it. There has to be an attraction whether physical or mental for the lie to work. There is not exact lie that works everytime, it is complete unique to the chemistry of the pairing.

and...I really thought that this section was going to have some useful hints...lol.

Basically a lie is only as good as the person behind it. There has to be an attraction whether physical or mental for the lie to work. There is not exact lie that works everytime, it is complete unique to the chemistry of the pairing.

i hate to say this.

but telling soft white lies on occasion usually works for me.

and when i have told the BIG LIE, I have never been caught!

Last edited:
i think you nailed it fd!

if we all knew the truth....nothing would get done...

and males and females would not fuck each other.

lol.

am I too cynical here???

I think small white lies work in short term situations (getting laid, obtaining resources) but if hope to spend a significant amount of your life with someone honesty is the best policy.

What constitutes as a white lie anyway?

Last edited:
I think small white lies work in short term situations (getting laid, obtaining resources) but if hope to spend a significant amount of your life with someone honesty is the best policy.

What constitutes as a white lie anyway?

i think you are indeed correct Emily.

in an ltr, honesty is the best policy (most of the time). however if that relationship fails......lie your head off! lol.

i really dont know the true definition of a white lie but i think typically they are small lies that have some basis in fact. can anyone confirm this meaning??

now when I meet a female in an initial NP4P dating ( as opposed to hookup) scenario, for a variety of reasons, their is nothing i find more annoying than a female wanting to know my dating status, (single versus married is fine) exact age, the size of my bank account or specifically where i live.

so in these instances ...I may may give vague answers or perhaps just tell a "white" lie !

Last edited:
The best lies comprise enough of the truth so as to misdirect the target of the lie. Better yet, they are the lies of omission. Remember, the more elaborate the lie, the more difficult to remember.

So to cover your tracks, you need to tell the truth or enough of it.

For example, I went for a massage last week. No lie.
The massage had a very happy ending and was nude with mutual touching, but I did not tell this to anyone who asked.

In my experience the most frequent white lie guy's say in blind dating is height. Almost every single guy lied about how tall they was. A long while ago I spoke I met someone through a dating service he said he claimed he was 5'8. That's fine for me since I am a short girl but when I met him I could have easily bench pressed the little guy. It was really awkward and I was mad that he wasted my time.

In my experience the most frequent white lie guy's say in blind dating is height. Almost every single guy lied about how tall they was. A long while ago I spoke I met someone through a dating service he said he claimed he was 5'8. That's fine for me since I am a short girl but when I met him I could have easily bench pressed the little guy. It was really awkward and I was mad that he wasted my time.
im clueless on this ???

how do men lie about height ( or dik size as you mentioned earlier) ?

it seems like a loser to me !!

im clueless on this ???

how do men lie about height ( or dik size as you mentioned earlier) ?

it seems like a loser to me !!
In the conversations prior to the inital first meeting I asked how tall he was and he claimed 5'8 but it was more like 5'4. I can only tell so much from a pic so I believed him. I was not expecting a giant but I was also not expected someone I could have carried to the restaurant. The penis size does not matter if other things fall in place. The other guy I mentioned earlier volunteered that info, I am a lady and would never ask.

ok....im from Missouri

The other guy I mentioned earlier volunteered that info, I am a lady and would never ask.
indeed you are!

and i know you would not ask.

but how could a guy lie about his dik size????

sooner or later the lie would become obvious?

wouldn't it???

Last edited:
indeed you are!

and i know you would not ask.

but how could a guy lie about his dik size????

sooner or later the lie would become obvious?

wouldn't it???
The only reason I could think of was he proabably dug me and basically was really nervous. He also proabably thought that's what women want to hear, maybe but not this woman.

ok, a 'white lie' is saying you're 5' 5" when you're really 5' 4". Good definition?

I'm convinced many people do not know their own height to within the nearest inch. Or, better yet, they dont want to know.

Last edited: