Legit Drivers Lic Fake Address

Ok, a friend of mine told me this is not commonly known. I've done it for a few years now and just thought all mongers did this. I have a drivers license and due to my activities, hobby and others, I don't want my address known.

I sent a few post cards and stuff to my name and an address in Astoria, randomly picked out. I went down to the post office and filled out a change of address card for the apartment in Astoria for my name. The address that everything is forwarded to is a p.o. box at Mail Boxes Etc. (now known as the UPS store). I then changed the address of my license at the DMV so they sent me a new one to the Astoria address. Now I have a new legit drivers license with the wrong address on there.

....I don't want my address known.

.... I then changed the address of my license at the DMV so they sent me a new one to the Astoria address. Now I have a new legit drivers license with the wrong address on there.
I bet there are a lot of people who want legit ID with fake address on it - the guys who pulled off 9-11 come to mind. There is a thing called the Homeland Security Act. I don't know if what you did falls under its provisions. Should be interesting to find out.

Terrorists and hard core criminals can get better fake id's than the thing I'm talking about LOL.
That’s not the point. Sometimes important stuff is sent with a do not forward tag on it. Maybe some cop gives someone a ticket and transposes 2 numbers so it becomes your drivers ID (it happened to me - some guy got a ticket in Buffalo (never been there)that I striaghtened out with a letter and a copy of my ID). No problem to straighten it out if you get the notice but it can become a real problem if you don't. If you don't straighten it out the ticket doesn't get paid and unbeknownst to you your license gets suspended. You may find that out at 3 am one night during a routine traffic stop.

The other problem is the Homeland Security issue - you have intentionally (and in writing with your signature on it) provided false information on a legal document for the sole purpose of deceit.

The problem doesn't exist for the real criminals. The crimes they commit can be much more serious than providing a false address on a driver’s license (if they even have one); it is for the regular joe who gets caught up in some ridiculous bureaucratic mess.

There seems to me that there are so many ways this can go wrong.

Last edited:
The other problem is the Homeland Security issue - you have intentionally (and in writing with your signature on it) provided false information on a legal document for the sole purpose of deceit.

The problem doesn't exist for the real criminals. The crimes they commit can be much more serious than providing a false address on a driver’s license (if they even have one); it is for the regular joe who gets caught up in some ridiculous bureaucratic mess.

There seems to me that there are so many ways this can go wrong.
Forget about the Homeland Security issues here. If you're in any type of financial industry (like stocks or insurance), a conviction for this can totally screw up any professional license that you have.

A 20 year old stripper recently offered me sex at her apartment if I could make her fake I.D. that say's she is 21.

Ten years ago it was not such a big thing just to alter the date of birth or even reproduce the item with the date changed but today it is almost impossible to do and the legal implications are so much worse.

I'd be getting free pussy from a 20 year old hot stripper if I could get her I.D. that said she was 21.

Maybe I should make a thread on the subject?

LARRY DARREL Try using a scanner on your computer and change the dates.
Yes it would be easy to reproduce on a scanner but the reason it won't work is because a real license is a rubber-like material that I would have no idea how to find. Or be able to print on?

This rubber-like material is used so the license can not be easily reproduced.

The girl goes out all week long to clubs, she's Paris Hilton wanna be. The problem with what I or anyone could easily reproduce is that it would not be this rubber-like material and for this reason any bouncer will see it is not real with-in a half of second. It would only work if she could keep it in a wallet window holder because no-one would see that it is not the rubber-like material but the problem with that is all bouncers say "take it out".

I am not the type to try and fool her into giving me what I want by trading her something that is no good.

...but the problem with that is all bouncers say "take it out"....
the reason for that is that it is illegal to serve alcohol to under age people and the "but your honor, she showed me proof of age - how was I to know it was phony" doesn't cut it. The government isn't stupid (as far as that goes anyway) and post 9-11 documents are going to get more and more difficult to phony up (as they should) and the penalties for it are going to get bigger.

Last edited:
Any attractive stripper type girl who can't get into a club in NYC needs to find a different way to spend her evenings. Thats all thats in these clubs is under-aged girls.

If CK changes jobs, he will need to show the new employer his license. It will have the fake address. things just seem to verge on the overly complicated trying to get through life with the most common form of official ID having a fake address not to mention the illegality of it.

BTW - what was the purpose of first sending some things to yourself at the fake address? What did the accomplish? It also seems that someone at the PO and/or the DMV didn't do part of their job. Seems too simple to accomplish.

Ok, a friend of mine told me this is not commonly known. I've done it for a few years now and just thought all mongers did this. I have a drivers license and due to my activities, hobby and others, I don't want my address known.

I sent a few post cards and stuff to my name and an address in Astoria, randomly picked out. I went down to the post office and filled out a change of address card for the apartment in Astoria for my name. The address that everything is forwarded to is a p.o. box at Mail Boxes Etc. (now known as the UPS store). I then changed the address of my license at the DMV so they sent me a new one to the Astoria address. Now I have a new legit drivers license with the wrong address on there.
The PO, NYPD nor DMV never harrassed me about it yet. In fact I have a second drivers license with my real address on it as well.
Lemme get this straight- the license issued to you from the NY DMV lists an address in Astoria as where you live (but actually don't).

But, you also have a license that has your real address on it.
Dare I ask if it's "fake" (forged)?

what was the purpose of first sending some things to yourself at the fake address? What did the accomplish? It also seems that someone at the PO and/or the DMV didn't do part of their job. Seems too simple to accomplish.
Now I have to ask this again and ask CK to please answer. I am getting doubtful.

I have my po box on my liscense. Some cops have gotten pissed about it and told me to go to DMV and get it changed. I haven't found one yet that was happy when I told him DMV put it there, they probably know better than you.

I have my po box on my liscense. Some cops have gotten pissed about it and told me to go to DMV and get it changed. I haven't found one yet that was happy when I told him DMV put it there, they probably know better than you.
I've had my P O Box address on my license and registration for years. I would have to assume that if it were not legal or acceptable DMV or whatever it is called now would not accept it.

I have serious doubts about someone having two licenses. Especially when the process by which the second (with a totally bogus address) was obtained does not make any sense. How does sending mail to yourself at someone else's address, as CK said he did to start the process, fit into the process? What does that establish that one could rely on to get one's address changed on one's license or, more importantly, as CK claims, to set some sort of basis to get a second license. I have asked CK twice but there has been no respnse. I am really not believing this story. For the last two posters, having one's PO Box as an address is not at all relevant to CK's claim that he has two licenses. When will you speak-up again on this CK? I would very much like for you to say something that makes some sort of sense so that I could believe you. Any other doubters out there (curious seems to be one but I would leave that for him to say for sure)?