Best clubs in Florida

IMHO, the best club I've ever been to in Florida is Tootsie's on Ives Dairy Road. Full bar, great talent (majority of them), great lap dances, and fully nude with a great 'tude.

Tootsie's is great, but . . .

Yes, I love Tootsie's too, and visit it often when I'm down in North Miami. However, Mons Venus in Tampa will forever be, for me, the ultimate. I haven't been in many years, alas, and there are many differing opinions online about, "It's gone downhill" or, "It's better than ever." I look forward to the day when I can return and judge for myself. If you ever find yourself on the w. coast of Florida, you have to check it out.

Miami

pmerkin said:
Yes, I love Tootsie's too, and visit it often when I'm down in North Miami. However, Mons Venus in Tampa will forever be, for me, the ultimate. I haven't been in many years, alas, and there are many differing opinions online about, "It's gone downhill" or, "It's better than ever." I look forward to the day when I can return and judge for myself. If you ever find yourself on the w. coast of Florida, you have to check it out.
In Miami, I've heard that El Centro near the International Airport is a good place to hang out.

have you been to Scarlett's in Hollywood?

Gubke said:
IMHO, the best club I've ever been to in Florida is Tootsie's on Ives Dairy Road. Full bar, great talent (majority of them), great lap dances, and fully nude with a great 'tude.
Have you been to Scarlett's in Hollywood? I'd like to know how it compares with Tootsies in your estimation.

I'm getting ready for my annual three week vacation in the Fort Lauderdale area. From my previous local driving experience, this area down through North Miami has more gentleman's clubs per square mile than any other place I have visited.

Last year i stopped by Scarlett's of Hollywood and had a great time and LD. If you go by the local ads, Scarlett's claims to be the highest rated club in the area. Not that i believe everything i read, but no other club in the area made that claim.

What do you think?

Thanks for the tip on Mons Venus. If I ever get back to Tampa I'll post a review.
I've never been to Scarletts but next time I'm in the area I will definitely go. Where in Hollywood is it located?

Scarlett's v Tootsie's

I've only been to Scarlett's once, and though the talent was okay, it didn't have the same down and dirty quality that Tootsie's does. In fact, any time I've been to other clubs in the N. Miami area, ie, Scarlett's or Cheetah Hallandale, Thee Doll House or Solid Gold, I leave thinking, I should've gone to Tootsie's instead. Keep in mind that Tootsie's is very bright, which seems to bother some (not me), and the talent can be so-so at times, but I've always found a stunner in the mix.

Scarlett's Hollywood location

Gubke said:
Thanks for the tip on Mons Venus. If I ever get back to Tampa I'll post a review.
I've never been to Scarletts but next time I'm in the area I will definitely go. Where in Hollywood is it located?
Hollywood is on the east coast of Florida, near the Broward/Dade County boarder. Try ScarlettsCabaret.com.

Pickup a copy of City Link, a free newspaper available at roadside boxes in the North Miami/Fort Lauderdale area for a lot of info on some of the more alternative goings on in the area. I believe new issues come out on Wednesday evening. It's very popular, a sort of a Village Voice of the area. I'm sure it covers a range of gentlmen's clubs ads.

I'll be down in the area in a week for three weeks of sun and fun. Be sure to post your experiences. This thread needs support for us.

Solid Gold (?), I think that's the name or Solid Platinum, in Fort Lauderdale was pretty decent when I was there recently. Hot girls, all nude, LD's start at 10 at the table to 100 for a VIP room.

One of the fellas I went with hooked up with a Brazilian in the private room for an hour for 300. Let's just say that he "came" out with a smile on his face.

Take out is very readily available with the latina girls in the clubs and some of the non-latinas.

It's definitely a players bar. The more of a player you are, the more fun you have. Personally, if I'm gonna drop $1000 to get laid, I might as well call 2 hot 10's from Miami for an hour and really enjoy myself in private.

What up guys. About Mons Venus in Tampa... man was it disappointing. I heard all this hype about the place, so when i was Tampa last week i went over... pretty much older trailer trash and horrendous breast jobs. The first girl that came over to me was about 43-ish, from Detroit I believe, she was still halfway decent though so I let her dance... Um.. there was odor.. nuff said. The next one was actually a cutie, but when she put my hands on her tits.. hard as a rock. I dunno about you guys, that was just a huge turn off. I cut my losses after those 2. Dont get me wrong, it seems like the type of place where you can definately get a little more on the side, and the girls do pretty much grab your hands and finger themselves with them :}, but my experience was kinda bleh..

On a better note though, right across the street is 2001, sex oddesy i believe. Same deal, full nude juice bar. No cover when i was there, u just paid for 1st drink at door. HOTT little 20 year old blond, Jamie i think, super ditz but hey.. :} Bought her a red bull and went to the private rooms. U pay $10 to the bouncer, but in my opinion those places allow the most. By the first dance, her twat was pretty much an inch from my face, and no repeat like at Mons. 2nd dance, sucking on tits, 4th... well lets just say ya'll need to go there :} Anyway, just my 2 cents.... Be back in Orlando in March with clients, will definately go back

Mons, etc.

It pains me to hear your review of Mons Venus. I first went there in '89 and then regularly for the next six years or so, and it was always the one to beat. Your description is similar to others I've read on another board. Too bad.

I see also that my other Florida favorite, Tootsie's Cabaret, has finally re-opened in a new location, a move that's been postponed for years. And it unfortunately has not gotten a good reaction from those who've posted about it. Nothing lasts forever, and whatever other cliches apply.

Some of my fondest Fl. memories, though, were had in lingerie modeling shops, which seem more common on the west coast than the east. Again, I'm going back to early to late 90's, I'm not sure what's out there today, but a search of the local paper's classifieds or the Yellow Pages could be a good starting point.

Pink Pony in Daytona. Full (asscon type) service in a decent loking club by non asscon type women. Any given night one might find a few 8's, even a 9 like I did and about 150-200 inside or 200-300 take out for a few hours.

I scored a Britney loo-a-like back in Feb when I stopped in one night while up that way.

Will check out Tootsies this weekend if my sugarbaby can't come out to play.

Tootsie's, et al.

I visited the new Tootsie's this past April. It's in the space of a former Home Depot, so it is unnecessarily HUGE. The old intimacy is gone, alas, but it's still the best place in N. Miami, IMHO. The talent was only so-so, unfortunately, but the sight of a spread-open VJ inches from one's face goes a long way. Laps are now up to $25, 5 of which goes to the bouncer at the entrance to the LD area. Decent mileage, but you have to take your time and find just the right one.

I made the mistake of going to Scarlett's again, and regretted it. However, I made a wrong turn into what I thought was Scarlett's parking lot and discovered a bodyrub place called Mandy's. Didn't have time to partake, and departed the following day. My open-minded wife actually went in to check the place out, while I, the coward, stayed in the car. She said there were some very attractive girls sitting around, but she got an overall seedy vibe. Internet research has come up with negative reviews of Mandy's, complaints that you have to "pump your own gas," so to speak. Still, tempting . . .

Are there two Tootsie's or is this the one on Dairy road in your first post.... or did they move to a new location?

Also I heard from the owner of the Pink Pony in Daytona that theres one in Miami and two ther clubs they own.... Any 4-11 on this?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Rachel's in Orlando

The first time I went to Rachel's in Orlando back in 1992 I was very impressed. $5 table dances, about 25 girls a night and all were college age. Always two at a time on stage but they rotated quickly. Two songs and they were off. It went like this, one girl was dancing in a g-string the other in her 'outfit'. When the song ended the g-string got off, the 'outfit girl stripped to her G and the next girl came on and danced in her outfit. The real 'action' was away from the bar as the other 23 girls mingled and competed for the table dances. I would be down there on business a few times a year and always made sure I stopped by at least twice a visit. They also had a totally nude room upstairs for an additional admitance.

Last edited:
Paradise Club in Melbourne

Thought I would mention this. I can't personally vouch for this club, since I haven't been there to check it out, but I saw some references to this club on an Internet message board, touting this as a full service club. One poster complained that it used to be more reasonably priced. The other comment was the girls were all decent looking with a few real hotties. The other clubs I wanted to mention was Molly Browns in Daytona and Lolipops, also in Daytona. Molly Browns charges $10 at the door and dances are $20, behind a curtained wall in partitioned areas, with full contact, the only area you can't touch is the girls punani. Don't really know about working the extras, since I was there only one time recently and had 4 dances with one girl..but I plan on going back. I went there a few times long ago, but now the club has changed, all remodeled now and the upstairs club which used to be called Molly Bown's II is now closed. Lolipops I haven't been to yet but I hear there are a truckload of girls there and it's popular with the Nascar drivers and fans. In Tampa I visited Ybor Strip Club, located in you guessed it...Ybor City, right near downtown Tampa. This club is interesting, because they are full nude, but don't serve alcohol, (damm christian conservatives!). The stage is in the center of the room, with a room parallel to the stage, where there are private compartments for full contact dances. I think I remember the dances starting at $25 to $30 and I didn't try to work any extras, but it looks possible. Also the clubs hours are interesting...the stay open untill 5:00 AM about four nights a week. Really unique here in Central Florida. Orlando where I live is really lame. All the clubs are super conservatve and really boring for the most part, no full contact anywhere in Orlando that I know of. I guess because of Disney in the area. Anyway, I though I would add my experiences to the mix.

Fl

Hit Tooties during the day a few months ago and left with a smile. Large bright club on Miami Gardens Dr....if I recall.

Went to Scarlett's last week and earlier this week. Smaller than Tooties, larger than Mons. Girls were in the 8-10 range and hourly its two for 1 for $30. First time I arrived right when the 2 for 1 began....and it was great...left after that session. This week girls were hot and personable but the action wasn't as hot. Went to Cheetah's which is virtually diagonally across from Scarlett's ( both 95 and Hallandale Beach Blvd) last week. Almost same size as Scarletts....girls were generally not as hot looking ( there were exceptions) but the hand-on action can be greater! YMMV!

Mermaid in West Palm Beach because it is a sure thing. Also like the fact that some of the
women are so close to my age that we like the same music. IE Cindy is 59 and still hot.

Scarlett

So is it safe to say that Scarlett's isn't as raunchy as the rest? Or is that just special treatment reserved only for the private rooms?