Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

the trannies usally work in trannie pairs. Look for a chick with a male pimp close by, best bet its a chick and not a tranny.
Following your advice I took a walk down Roosevelt tonight at midnight. There were SW working on every corner on Roosevelt from the subway at 74th and up. Finally saw one by herself who looked decent in front of Blink Fitness on 78th with two pimps standing across the street from her. Thought she was safe, walked up, made eye contact and when she said "Hey papi" in her low voice I just kept walking away...

Following your advice I took a walk down Roosevelt tonight at midnight. There were SW working on every corner on Roosevelt from the subway at 74th and up. Finally saw one by herself who looked decent in front of Blink Fitness on 78th with two pimps standing across the street from her. Thought she was safe, walked up, made eye contact and when she said "Hey papi" in her low voice I just kept walking away...
Avoid Roosevelt late at night and pimps at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
Trannies can work alone or in groups and I have never heard of one with a pimp
Never use your car, you are an easy target for tickets

Avoid Roosevelt late at night and pimps at all costs, it can only lead to trouble
Trannies can work alone or in groups and I have never heard of one with a pimp
Never use your car, you are an easy target for tickets
Go to the spas, Granny Road and FI independents. At least you're guaranteed a " real biological woman" and the safety factor is higher. Stay on the main strip of Roosevelt. In the past guys have gone on the street parallel to Roosevelt and gotten robbed. And go at a reasonable hour when people are still on the streets.

Guess that wasn’t her pimp

Hey guys, long time lurker here! Decided to take the e train from midtown to Roosevelt Ave. I got off and maybe on 74th or 75th there were a couple latinas standing outside of a salon with scrubs on. One named Luz caught my attention lol and she said massage massage. I walked by but turned right back to her and said I have $60 is that ok? She said sure! Took me downstairs to a basement of the salon, told me leave my clothes on the chair so I did. Got butt naked and she rubbed me for 30 mins - but no HE! lol. I asked if she does extras and she said no. Is this the norm with the massage girls in scrubs?? I’m a total newbie.

....I walked by but turned right back to her and said I have $60 is that ok? She said sure!
rookie mistake — let them make the offer and then when you get to the room (and before any $ changes hands) you ask how much for whatever extras you want. If you don't like what you hear you negotiate or if that's still not acceptable you leave.

. ......I asked if she does extras and she said no. Is this the norm with the massage girls in scrubs?? .....
apparently.

rookie mistake — let them make the offer and then when you get to the room (and before any $ changes hands) you ask how much for whatever extras you want. If you don't like what you hear you negotiate or if that's still not acceptable you leave.

apparently.
Nice, thanks for the feedback. I will try my luck again lol

Hey guys, long time lurker here! Decided to take the e train from midtown to Roosevelt Ave. I got off and maybe on 74th or 75th there were a couple latinas standing outside of a salon with scrubs on. One named Luz caught my attention lol and she said massage massage. I walked by but turned right back to her and said I have $60 is that ok? She said sure! Took me downstairs to a basement of the salon, told me leave my clothes on the chair so I did. Got butt naked and she rubbed me for 30 mins - but no HE! lol. I asked if she does extras and she said no. Is this the norm with the massage girls in scrubs?? I’m a total newbie.
If that was Caroline, which I think it was
It is known to have trannies working there

Do yourself a favor go to Flushing and stay out JH

It's OK, it's a simple mistake and learning experience. Scrubs or a uniform may indicate a legit massage. A woman dressed in regular clothes yelling massage will usually provide other services. On the block of Roosevelt at 89th where the dunking donuts is you'll have a mix of Spanish and Asian providers yelling massage. The Asians providers will indicate "jigga jigga" when you ask for the price.

So I just got back from Flushing.

One of my regulars is E - E (don't know how else to spell it but pronounced as I wrote it) keeps a stock of my SKYN condoms for me When I got to room she said said (no English - translator app) the police came and took away all he girls condoms. When I made the handcuff motion to her wrists she said "No, they just said that we had to do massage only" This place is 2nd floor on Roosevelt (N side) about 200 ft W of Prince. Place is furnished top shelf, spotless as if it was a legit higher end SPA. BTW, E-E is a real spinner, perhaps the most attractive I've ever met, perfect large B's, nice ass, pretty and very sweet personality. Her only downside (for me) is I'm a bit too big for her and I have to be careful during FS.

Also another place I go to for great massage (Cindy) followed up by FS did modifications to all the solid doors to remove the locks (Meet Spa on Roosevelt ). This place was completely redone, top shelf like a professional spa.
Cindy went to another place and said no more sex at Meet Spa. I went to her new place on Main St and again top shelf like a professional spa.

One of my regulars is E - E (don't know how else to spell it but pronounced as I wrote it) keeps a stock of my SKYN condoms for me When I got to room she said said (no English - translator app) the police came and took away all he girls condoms. When I made the handcuff motion to her wrists she said "No, they just said that we had to do massage only" This place is 2nd floor on Roosevelt (N side) about 200 ft W of Prince. Place is furnished top shelf, spotless as if it was a legit higher end SPA. BTW, E-E is a real spinner, perhaps the most attractive I've ever met, perfect large B's, nice ass, pretty and very sweet personality. Her only downside (for me) is I'm a bit too big for her and I have to be careful during FS.

Also another place I go to for great massage (Cindy) followed up by FS did modifications to all the solid doors to remove the locks (Meet Spa on Roosevelt ). This place was completely redone, top shelf like a professional spa.
Cindy went to another place and said no more sex at Meet Spa. I went to her new place on Main St and again top shelf like a professional spa.
I have seen cindy 3 or 4 times. Her stretching is my favorite part. Where is she now? thanks

I'm a BIG guy too (250lbs) and it doesnt stop me from laying pipe. Standing position with them on the the table and letting them ride in cowgirl are the most comfortable for both parties. If you hold them from behind the neck and incline the body at 45 degrees the vagina tends to tighte. as well as shifting of the cervix placing it at a better angle for more intense contact. Doggie style with the head down on ghe table has the same effect. Sitting dog is when she sits on her knees ass over the table and hands down, if you insert, lean back and grab her shoulders or waiste youll find that shell have better control and get better stimulation. Straight missionary was our grandfather's way to fuck. Use the advanced modified versions. You'll find them more comfortable and better deeper penetrating. Good luck

This is the new shape of things for a while just ro say that the police are doing something. No arrests or spa shutdowns so it's not a big issue just a small discomfort just like the Roosevelt strip.

Marianyelis
$120 half all in
929-402-9616

Hey there’s one on 162nd st that offers $120 for half hour or $160 for hour.Latina and Chinese. I got there and chose the half with the Latina. Got undress and laid down she put the condom on and started blowing me for like 5-10 mins then we started fucking and she took charge telling me all the ways she wanted. After we finished she gave me a hug and kissed and said buy

Marianyelis
$120 half all in
929-402-9616

Hey there’s one on 162nd st that offers $120 for half hour or $160 for hour.Latina and Chinese. I got there and chose the half with the Latina. Got undress and laid down she put the condom on and started blowing me for like 5-10 mins then we started fucking and she took charge telling me all the ways she wanted. After we finished she gave me a hug and kissed and said buy
Please note how I edited the phone number and do it this way next time

Go to the spas, Granny Road and FI independents. At least you're guaranteed a " real biological woman" and the safety factor is higher. Stay on the main strip of Roosevelt. In the past guys have gone on the street parallel to Roosevelt and gotten robbed. And go at a reasonable hour when people are still on the streets.
Agreed, Roosevelt has gotten too hot. Strolled by 40th road after work on Friday before dinner and it is busy. Must've been 20 girls out. I only noticed two who looked under 40 with their masks on and long eyelashes. Kept eye contact with both of them but they didn't respond so they might have just been civilians waiting outside the restaurant.