2331 Medford Ave., Medford • 516-262-0808

So I went today and I had a great time with the new girl Linda but I have a question and it may seem odd but here goes. Linda has a great body. Fake b cups and a bit of a deeper voice. She’s got a hairy pussy which tasted delicious although I’m not a fan of hair. My question lies with what I saw. I’ve seen many a pussy but I’ve never actually seen the pee hole. I was devouring the pussy and I swear she came 2 times possible but definitely once. She was soaking wet!!!! But all the way home all I could think of was she a dude who got it wacked off and turned into a pussy but if that’s the case how was she so wet? It’s just strange as like I said I’ve never seen a pee hole before and lord knows I’ve eaten my share of pussy. Her massage game was weak but her head game was on point. Deepthroat and all. Typical 40/100. Thoughts?
Yikes!! I think I threw up in my mouth a little after reading this!

Yikes!! I think I threw up in my mouth a little after reading this!
I’m glad I didn’t have to bring this up as my spidey senses lit up with her. The voice did it for me. She has an incredibly deep voice for someone her size. I read somewhere they do the surgery for free in China. True?

I’m glad I didn’t have to bring this up as my spidey senses lit up with her. The voice did it for me. She has an incredibly deep voice for someone her size. I read somewhere they do the surgery for free in China. True?
Shit so I’m not crazy you saw her and thought the same thing?

Shit so I’m not crazy you saw her and thought the same thing?
Yeah. If you finger bang her she / he will unleash massive amounts of fluid all over your arm. I’m talking like over a cup. Something is def reconstructed in there but no scars or anything like that. I never do anything but a HJ but I just can’t get past the deep voice. Nice person though.

Yeah. If you finger bang her she / he will unleash massive amounts of fluid all over your arm. I’m talking like over a cup. Something is def reconstructed in there but no scars or anything like that. I never do anything but a HJ but I just can’t get past the deep voice. Nice person though.
I know she was soaked !!!!! I didn’t think that was possible if she wasn’t biologically female. I’m really torn here

earlier today I saw Linda! She has a deep voice 100 percent! But she has soft features and a nice face and way about herself. Took the half! 40 and 100 for Linda.

Linda started a message that was ok and did get better as time went on. I Flip and she proceeded to give me the greatest deep throat Blow job I ever had. She took that shit like it was nothing and stayed down there while moving her mouth and tongue..Linda is a Throat goat. I’m not a small guy she handled me and made me question my size which I never do. Warned her that I was about to explode and she put my hand on the back of her head and she took it all as I was cumming. Was Magical. Was a throat pie and she came up and spit the rest out into a cup. She laughed and said it was a lot and that I got it in her stomach. WOW. Took an extra 20 out and gave it to her. Hugged and I was on my way. Total 160. Linda’s voice is suspect. But she looks enough like a woman that I can pretend that’s exactly what she is. Lmfao that throat was next level. Mia does not compare to that and I been with Mia multiple times Mia is gorgeous compared to Linda but Linda is a soft featured solid looking …person.. and if I’m being honest at these places (latinas I deff go after the booty and pussy) but with Asians at these places I don’t want to even see it I’m there for strictly message and BBBJ with CIM which is what I got. Now if it was a LMP and a nice Colombian thing that’s a different story. But different strokes for different folks

Linda is a Throat Goat. And so help me god I hope none of you prove for sure she is a dude because I wouldn’t see her again but as it stays she is a woman to me with a deep voice and a deep throat.

earlier today I saw Linda! She has a deep voice 100 percent! But she has soft features and a nice face and way about herself. Took the half! 40 and 100 for Linda.

Linda started a message that was ok and did get better as time went on. I Flip and she proceeded to give me the greatest deep throat Blow job I ever had. She took that shit like it was nothing and stayed down there while moving her mouth and tongue..Linda is a Throat goat. I’m not a small guy she handled me and made me question my size which I never do. Warned her that I was about to explode and she put my hand on the back of her head and she took it all as I was cumming. Was Magical. Was a throat pie and she came up and spit the rest out into a cup. She laughed and said it was a lot and that I got it in her stomach. WOW. Took an extra 20 out and gave it to her. Hugged and I was on my way. Total 160. Linda’s voice is suspect. But she looks enough like a woman that I can pretend that’s exactly what she is. Lmfao that throat was next level. Mia does not compare to that and I been with Mia multiple times Mia is gorgeous compared to Linda but Linda is a soft featured solid looking …person.. and if I’m being honest at these places (latinas I deff go after the booty and pussy) but with Asians at these places I don’t want to even see it I’m there for strictly message and BBBJ with CIM which is what I got. Now if it was a LMP and a nice Colombian thing that’s a different story. But different strokes for different folks

Linda is a Throat Goat. And so help me god I hope none of you prove for sure she is a dude because I wouldn’t see her again but as it stays she is a woman to me with a deep voice and a deep throat.
I’m a huge Mia fan as well and as much as Mia gives a better massage Linda’s throat game is second to none. I’ll definitely repeat

billyS

Reign of Terror
Some of you guys need an anatomy lesson.
Everyone is mentioning a pussy for Linda.
Even if she did have a penis at one time, that wouldn't explain the deep voice.

A deep voice comes from testosterone, which is produced in the, duh, testis (the balls for you real mouth breathers). So unless she has undescended testicles (a possibility) then that's not where the voice is coming from.

And usually if a person goes as far as sex reassignment surgery they will take testosterone suppressants to get rid of secondary sex traits.

It’s possible she’s taking TRT, for her body condition.

Women with high testosterone levels, due to either disease or drug use, may experience deepening of the voice.

but I gonna check this throat monster.

A deep voice comes from testosterone, which is produced in the, duh, testis (the balls for you real mouth breathers). So unless she has undescended testicles (a possibility) then that's not where the voice is coming from.

And usually if a person goes as far as sex reassignment surgery they will take testosterone suppressants to get rid of secondary sex traits.
Not quite that cut and dry.

Almost all women also have testosterone albeit relatively small quantities compared to men. The ovaries produce both testosterone and estrogen. I remember meeting women, before the advent of sex changes, that had a relatively deep voice compared to other women and I've met men and I've heard a couple of men on TV who have higher voices compared to other men.

Also acromegaly, a growth hormone hypersecretory state, results in the fundamental vocal frequency being lower than normal, probably due to an increase thickness of the vocal folds.

Tried to stop by Wednesday but the back parking lot was a zoo. Almost full and a bunch of volunteers cleaning up the area. I left. Went back on Thursday because I wanted to check out the deep voice girls throat but Mia answered the door which is never a disappointment. Go to room...give donation and get started on a nice massage... just getting all settled and relaxed a quiet knock on the door and Mia says she has to go because of another appointment. Wtf? She said Amy...or Annie would take care of me. So they switched. So so massage very going through the motions. Then flip and I get my first real look at her. Very cute.. she motions to mouth I say yes. She takes off the dress and her little body is tight.. almost like a gymnast but not as ripped. Great tits perky full Bs. That was by far the best part. She proceeded to clean me up with waaaay too much alcohol..so much so I lost my hard on and feeling in the whole area. So she starts a lack luster bbj ... I'm hard but can't finish due to the lack of feeling so I tell her to use her hand and that worked but very disappointed because Mias bbj is much better. All in all ok. But I would never ask for her although as I said her body was exceptional for an asian.

Tried to stop by Wednesday but the back parking lot was a zoo. Almost full and a bunch of volunteers cleaning up the area. I left. Went back on Thursday because I wanted to check out the deep voice girls throat but Mia answered the door which is never a disappointment. Go to room...give donation and get started on a nice massage... just getting all settled and relaxed a quiet knock on the door and Mia says she has to go because of another appointment. Wtf? She said Amy...or Annie would take care of me. So they switched. So so massage very going through the motions. Then flip and I get my first real look at her. Very cute.. she motions to mouth I say yes. She takes off the dress and her little body is tight.. almost like a gymnast but not as ripped. Great tits perky full Bs. That was by far the best part. She proceeded to clean me up with waaaay too much alcohol..so much so I lost my hard on and feeling in the whole area. So she starts a lack luster bbj ... I'm hard but can't finish due to the lack of feeling so I tell her to use her hand and that worked but very disappointed because Mias bbj is much better. All in all ok. But I would never ask for her although as I said her body was exceptional for an asian.
That’s bullshit she left in the middle. If they pulled that shit on me id just tell them ok I’m leaving then. They want you there for the tip not the house fee

Had no trouble getting in here. Texted Friday afternoon, they responded "come now". I called Sunday morning, they said "come now". It's located next to the Medford LIRR parking lot...the middle of 3 buildings across the street from J & R's. I parked in the LIRR lot and walked up by the back of the building and rang the bell by the side door, which is pretty well hidden (by a fence) from the street. You can probably be seen from across the street if someone knew what they were looking for, but there's little chance someone driving by could see you. I was there pretty early on a Sunday and there were no other cars by the businesses on either side, but there were cars by the ceramic studio when I left.
Ruby greeted me at the door. 30's, typical AMP worker, little post-baby belly fat, B's, almost cute. Rooms with doors, but walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. $40/$60 price. Took the half, massage was ok, decent UTC roaming, so-so HE, tipped $40.
Your the police like great detail on these woman

A deep voice comes from testosterone, which is produced in the, duh, testis (the tballs for you real mouth breathers). So unless she has undescended testicles (a possibility) then that's not where the voice is coming from.

Some XX women have deep voices. The late actresses Lauren Bacall and Suzanne Pleshette had deep voices. The actress Kathleen Turner also has a deep voice. My point is that just because someone has a deep voice doesn't mean they are a trans woman.