2331 Medford Ave., Medford • 516-262-0808

Had no trouble getting in here. Texted Friday afternoon, they responded "come now". I called Sunday morning, they said "come now". It's located next to the Medford LIRR parking lot...the middle of 3 buildings across the street from J & R's. I parked in the LIRR lot and walked up by the back of the building and rang the bell by the side door, which is pretty well hidden (by a fence) from the street. You can probably be seen from across the street if someone knew what they were looking for, but there's little chance someone driving by could see you. I was there pretty early on a Sunday and there were no other cars by the businesses on either side, but there were cars by the ceramic studio when I left.
Ruby greeted me at the door. 30's, typical AMP worker, little post-baby belly fat, B's, almost cute. Rooms with doors, but walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. $40/$60 price. Took the half, massage was ok, decent UTC roaming, so-so HE, tipped $40.

I rarely post reviews. I’ve been going to my places for so long and am so well known to all the providers that I think I get treated differently. So, a review of those places won’t help anyone. However, for a place that I visited just once I will share.

Had some extra money burning a hole in my pocket and felt like a change. Decided to try this place out. Called to confirm they were still in operation and headed right over. Setup is great for privacy. I parked in the back and followed the walkway to the side door. Typical AMP door bell. A fence partially obscures the view from the street.

The door opens, with someone hiding behind it. Once I step in and the door closes I see 3 attractive, thin Asian women dressed in identical pink skirts and pink tops. They ask if I was there before and I tell them I was there 2 years ago. The place has been there for many years, so it was a safe lie.

A girl named Wendy shows me to a room and asked if I had called earlier. I did, and they ask for the last 4 digits to confirm. Thought that was odd. Maybe they want to build a client list? I take the half for 40 and get undressed. Wendy returns and begins the massage. Decent massage, but I was looking for more. She had one foot on the floor and one knee on the table. The skirt gives me easy access. I slide my hand up her leg and start the under-skirt roaming. My hand goes everywhere and I’m enjoying rubbing her pussy through the underwear. She takes the hint and focuses her attention on junior and the boys. Nice hand work on her part.

I enjoy myself for a while, but then decide it’s time to flip. I turn over and she resumes her attention on junior. She them asks if I want her to take off all her clothes. You bet! She holds up one finger (100). I said too much, she counters with 80, which I agree too. She backs away from the table and I stand up next to her and help her undress. I then get behind her and start feeling up her tits with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. She puts her hand behind her and plays with junior. We do that for a bit and she wants me to get back on the table. But, I turn her around to face me, and begin playing with her pussy. I asked if DATY was ok but got rejected. I feel as if another time it would be ok. She starts moaning and rocking her hips. Whether it was real or an act it didn’t matter. Was good enough to finish me off.

Quick clean up and with 5 minutes still on the clock she gave me a quick scalp massage, then a bottle of water. During the clean up I heard another monger come in and I could her the girls fawn all over him as if he was a regular.

Every room has a table and a couch. I get the feeling FS might be available for regular well know customers. I might visit again to see if they remember me and if more is available on a second visit. This place is worth a look.

T

tony soprano

Thought there were other replies in this thread...anyway been there plenty of times. 40 hh plus 100 for cbj. Was always denied for FS.

@tony soprano , Same here. Visited this establishment thrice prior to discovering UG. Russian with the chubby girl (thought it was Wendy, but @Unown says she's thin so must have been someone else), and CBJ [donation was 100, would ask for bb at that rate or try to reduce to 80 in future) with the other two, one of whom was a Vickie. She is tall, slender, very pretty. MMS is super hot and runs a tight ship. Talent is in fear of her and all have said FS is NOT on the menu as per the house rules. The massages I have gotten there are actually pretty good, though each girl is taught the same routine. There's a waif of a house girl who often dresses in a sailor moon outfit and might lead one to their room. Too bad she doesn't seem to be talent.

Fair warning, you WILL get texts or phone calls if they're having a slow day.

@tony soprano , Same here. Visited this establishment thrice prior to discovering UG. Russian with the chubby girl (thought it was Wendy, but @Unown says she's thin so must have been someone else), and CBJ [donation was 100, would ask for bb at that rate or try to reduce to 80 in future) with the other two, one of whom was a Vickie. She is tall, slender, very pretty. MMS is super hot and runs a tight ship. Talent is in fear of her and all have said FS is NOT on the menu as per the house rules. The massages I have gotten there are actually pretty good, though each girl is taught the same routine. There's a waif of a house girl who often dresses in a sailor moon outfit and might lead one to their room. Too bad she doesn't seem to be talent.

Fair warning, you WILL get texts or phone calls if they're having a slow day.
That would be the opportunity to reduce the $

toastedlager

Admitted Shill
I go here regularly and FS is definitely NOT on the menu. MMS is strict and runs a tight ship. All regulars, give good massages and service. Once in a while, a fill-in would be there and may do extras? They have a 2nd store at 42E Merrick road,Freeport that you might have better luck at.
As for the "prying eyes",yes the girls have a camera at the entrance to see the customers coming up to the door.
But beware of occasional LE cruisers hanging out in the train station parking lot. I cannot believe they wouldn't know what is going on inside 2331?

I go here regularly and FS is definitely NOT on the menu. MMS is strict and runs a tight ship. All regulars, give good massages and service. Once in a while, a fill-in would be there and may do extras? They have a 2nd store at 42E Merrick road,Freeport that you might have better luck at.
As for the "prying eyes",yes the girls have a camera at the entrance to see the customers coming up to the door.
But beware of occasional LE cruisers hanging out in the train station parking lot. I cannot believe they wouldn't know what is going on inside 2331?
What's going on inside? According to you..nothing..

toastedlager

Admitted Shill
Read the reviews on RM and you will learn there is plenty "going on" inside 2331, just NO FS-sorry. The best girl, Sasa is gone now for 2 months now and is working for Lucy on the weekends at the Middle Island store.

Read the reviews on RM and you will learn there is plenty "going on" inside 2331, just NO FS-sorry. The best girl, Sasa is gone now for 2 months now and is working for Lucy on the weekends at the Middle Island store.
Typically they don't get harassed for HJs...when it becomes "Lucy"...followed by complaints..then they will get looked into.

I went to visit yesterday-about 4pm, but once I saw a police cruiser camped out in the parking lot, I high-tailed my ass out of there.. I tried going back a few hours later but it was still camped in the same place. Beware Mongers...

there is always a cruiser there because of the train station. Been here a couple of times and have always seen them. Not a problem. Its the ones you don't see that you have to worry about
The ones I don't see? SHit, they can make a 90 minute documentary on me if "they" have me on film! I hope they have me on film when I put the painted pumpkins outside! lol

This is a late post . Wemt here a couple of months ago right after covid. I was here previous about a year ago,thought it had some potential. I call and set up a time go in and they are full. They make me sit in their make shift waiting room, no problem. Then 2 minutes later another monger rings the bell and they have him sit in the same room, just a little awkward. I was tempted to bolt but i waited a couple of minutes and was found a room. Happens to be the same girl from a year ago she was wearing ace bandages on her knees and a sailor outfit . Get on table for a decent massage, but i kept getting interupted by my work phone so she was impatient so she asks what i want, i go for full servie she says no she doesnt know me well enough and counters with bj. As she was talking to me i noticed she had some real bad breath so i went for the standard handie. The place was getting swamped so i figured i better get out quick. Wasnt a great experience some my fault some hers. Sometimes its better to go with a place or girl that your familiar with. It's a shame because they have some nice rooms here with couches so full service could be nice in this place

I tried this place on a whim this past Saturday. It was quite busy but atleast the parking is somewhat discreet and you enter from the side of the building rather then the front which is right on 112 for all to see. Walked up to the typical AMP doorbell and was greeted by a slender Pretty Asian woman. She had the cell phones In hand so I was guessing this was MMS. Not bad looking. She asked if I called. I did not and was asked nicely to call next time so she is ready for me. She pointed to the bathroom and said wash hands lol. Totally fine, I get it. At this point I just see her and no other girls, she says four are working. She leads me to a room with an actual door, no curtain. The walls are not full walls, stop like a foot or so before the ceiling. Took the 1/2 @ $40 since it was my first time there.

I start undressing while she preps the table and then I law down. She leaves and says be back. Lay there for a bout 3 min before she enters back in!!!! Am I about to have a go with MMS??

She started the typical massage which wasn’t terrible for an AMP as I’ve had worse. Moved on to ST for a bit then I flipped. She then started more ST around little fella teasing and then she grabs my hand and puts it on her butt, now I’m surprised at what I feel. She had a nice little bubble. She had baggy pants on so I could really tell what was there before. Then she signals for HJ Or BJ of course I opted for the BJ. Signals with her hand $100. I said fine price didn’t bother me.

Now she undressed and exposed nice A cups and the nice little bubble butt. To my surprise she was very fit. She calls one of the girls to get her mouth wash in their language. She washed out her mouth and cleans JR. Hell yea a BBBJ!!! I hate CBJs. Super enthusiastic slurping and sucking on my balls. I’m in heaven at this point. She then goes in 69 so I can see her kitty which was nice and clean. She sat straight down on my face. Rubbing her kitty against my masked face while she’s working on JR.

New experience lol.

Surprised I didn’t blow so quick she kept saying so strong so strong. Then she asked if I want to kiss her. I love eating pussy so of course yes. Nice, clean shaved, no smell. Took my mask off and she put hers back on. She oils up JR and strokes while I go to town. Made her cum and then I blew right after.

I haven’t had this much fun at an AMP in quite some time. She said next time you take one hour. I think FS might be an option given my experience. She went by Candy for those who might be wondering.

As I was leaving I saw two other girls who were quite attractive as well with blue skirts.

Total damage $140.00

I will repeat and call ahead to see her again.

Mr Lizard, was this your first visit to this Medford store? You sound like you had a great time with the MMS without even having an appointment! And you weren't even interrupted by her constant phone calls,texts and speaking back to other girls outside the room? Wowow! and you got by with just $100 tip for all that fun? Amazing! I will try that place soon!