Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

@Nutty Irishman are we allowed to say location? Just cause I’m still new I don’t want to get in any trouble. It’s basically almost abandoned and very very small off of W Jericho TPK.
Enough said! I’m not sure if we can say the exact address or name unless it appears in an ad but thanks for the update. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble which why I asked. Appreciate it. Thanks

Nutty Out

Thanks Billy! Yes definitely not walk ins matter fact I believe this number they are very very careful with who they allow to get an appointment. If you get in then and you go a few times they will send you 3-4 pics a day of the girl they have. Good luck! For price and quality its #1 on the island in my honest opinion.

Just came from seeing Karolina at this spot, it's the second time I see her, she's now one of my favs, primo usually sends me a pic on the daily to let me know who's working so I set it up simple n easy thru mssg, I always take a ss for 100. Get to the place, she opens the door wearing a sexy blue outfit, my dick is hard from her already , this girl is about a 9.5 in the looks, pretty face, sexy body, she must workout she had the nicest set of quads also, hair nicely done and even has a nice personality, she ask if I like anything extra n I tell her 69 is always fun, she tells me it's 50$ extra I said I only have 45 she said ok, I really only had 45 tho I wouldn't lowball for 5$ lol, anyways she wipes her pussy with listerine and in my head I'm like ok it does kill germs lol and will taste minty lol, so she gets in 69 position and throws on a rubber and goes to town and I do the same, she almost makes me bust from a cbj which is super rare I had to kinda slow her down, after a few min I tell her to get on doggy style and in 5 min of pounding that sexy ass I was done, quick clean up and chat and was out the door. I like leaving from seeing a girl with no regrets, I would repeat, even told primo to let me know specifically when she's in town again.

Just came from seeing Karolina at this spot, it's the second time I see her, she's now one of my favs, primo usually sends me a pic on the daily to let me know who's working so I set it up simple n easy thru mssg, I always take a ss for 100. Get to the place, she opens the door wearing a sexy blue outfit, my dick is hard from her already , this girl is about a 9.5 in the looks, pretty face, sexy body, she must workout she had the nicest set of quads also, hair nicely done and even has a nice personality, she ask if I like anything extra n I tell her 69 is always fun, she tells me it's 50$ extra I said I only have 45 she said ok, I really only had 45 tho I wouldn't lowball for 5$ lol, anyways she wipes her pussy with listerine and in my head I'm like ok it does kill germs lol and will taste minty lol, so she gets in 69 position and throws on a rubber and goes to town and I do the same, she almost makes me bust from a cbj which is super rare I had to kinda slow her down, after a few min I tell her to get on doggy style and in 5 min of pounding that sexy ass I was done, quick clean up and chat and was out the door. I like leaving from seeing a girl with no regrets, I would repeat, even told primo to let me know specifically when she's in town again.
nice!
was there yesterday, saw bianka 5'7 claims to be Venezuelan but i didn't buy it as her accent and her dark complexions screams Dominican.
Dominican women for some reason it's a personal thing for me to catch the vibe, its like i just can't click with them and it turns me off.
she was hot, slim body with a nice ass and decent boob job.
ss 100, quick bj then mish and likes it hard switched to doggy and she throws that ass back real good.
finished cowgirl with her doing all the work, not bad at all if you're into light brown skin latinas.

primo rotation has gotten bigger, i feel he had better quality when he would stick to the same girls more regularly but i still indulge here regularly, sometimes 2/3 times a week that i can't even believe myself....

nice!
was there yesterday, saw bianka 5'7 claims to be Venezuelan but i didn't buy it as her accent and her dark complexions screams Dominican.
Dominican women for some reason it's a personal thing for me to catch the vibe, its like i just can't click with them and it turns me off.
she was hot, slim body with a nice ass and decent boob job.
ss 100, quick bj then mish and likes it hard switched to doggy and she throws that ass back real good.
finished cowgirl with her doing all the work, not bad at all if you're into light brown skin latinas.

primo rotation has gotten bigger, i feel he had better quality when he would stick to the same girls more regularly but i still indulge here regularly, sometimes 2/3 times a week that i can't even believe myself....
Haha I was going to see Bianka yesterday, she looked hot in the pics but I already had something set with my sa chic I been blowing her off the past few times. See I'm the opposite I can't really click with the Venezuelan chics but with the Colombian and Dominican chics I can convo and click well with. Yes he's gotten a few new girls in the rotation which is good.

Karolina has to be one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. What a gorgeous face. Body is perfection. And that view in doggy is worth everything. Hoping she’s around weekly for them... Take. My. Money. Look forward to reviewing one of the new girls also. This set up once you get through the screening process is amazing! Multiple Pictures every day of the talent and 9 times out of 10 they are HOT. Nice review. Got me excited to see Karolina again.

Is this place fucken stupid or what? Go through the screen process and all verified. Set the apt for 4:30pm And they don’t send me address?! What is the address of this place? Someone help here-thx

Is this place fucken stupid or what? Go through the screen process and all verified. Set the apt for 4:30pm And they don’t send me address?! What is the address of this place? Someone help here-thx
what good is it if we gave you the address if you're not gonna know the room #?
like everywhere else and provider they usually send the address when you tell them you're ready to head over there.
i saw sofia who's there today and she has a really nice ass specially wearing a thong and tits do look nice and sucks good dick, into dt but only blew me for like 1 minute. cq, rcg and doggy. gave it to her hard during doggy to bust and took it well.
ss 100
honestly tho, she is older then i like hopefully he has better talent coming next week b/c no nice ass or boobs replaces youth to me regardless of how well the work is done, that's just my personal opinion

If they don't give you the address it's for a reason, they actually have a good system going on apparently, if someone here just randomly gives the address it will fuck it up for everyone, you think le doesn't watch this board or what.

what good is it if we gave you the address if you're not gonna know the room #?
like everywhere else and provider they usually send the address when you tell them you're ready to head over there.
i saw sofia who's there today and she has a really nice ass specially wearing a thong and tits do look nice and sucks good dick, into dt but only blew me for like 1 minute. cq, rcg and doggy. gave it to her hard during doggy to bust and took it well.
ss 100
honestly tho, she is older then i like hopefully he has better talent coming next week b/c no nice ass or boobs replaces youth to me regardless of how well the work is done, that's just my personal opinion
Haha I had to stop by again today also, saw Sofia, yea she was a but older but not too much, she was pretty also nice boobs and man made butt, she did suck pretty good dick and deep throat a few times, I had her get on top and when she started kissing me on my neck that kinda hit the spot lol and I busted in the bag, small chat and was out the door qv for 100$. Same can't wait to see more of three new rotation coming, as the good ones come I'm starting to save their pics so I know for future references.

Hey @nate1 did you also have that one last month or so that was leaking breast milk?; lol I thought that was pretty interesting lol.
saw her twice, she didnt allow sucking on her titties b/c of that sadly!
her titties looked and felt so delicious and she only let me kiss around her areola, she is hot and young!
her son is 8 months and she is still breastfeeding so the tits are out of order :(

saw her twice, she didnt allow sucking on her titties b/c of that sadly!
her titties looked and felt so delicious and she only let me kiss around her areola, she is hot and young!
her son is 8 months and she is still breastfeeding so the tits are out of order :(
Haha dam yes sadly, I wanted to check that off my list but it was a no go but I did get a lil taste from a drip when she was riding me lol, yea she was young and hot!!

Haha dam yes sadly, I wanted to check that off my list but it was a no go but I did get a lil taste from a drip when she was riding me lol, yea she was young and hot!!
That's sounds awesome! Do you happen to have a name for that girl? And/or the day she works and which location?