Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Unfortunately our event coordinator has pulled one of his disappearing acts. He disappeared for about 3 weeks after the last event, then popped up for 1 day, promised to do a number of things, and then hasn't returned any communication since. This has made setting up this party extremely difficult.

However special thanks need to be given to the woman with the best hair in the business: Jade.

She has gone above and beyond handling the invites, sending emails, etc. She will be at the event not only helping us at reception, but giving lapdances, doing sessions and generally causing trouble.
1000008863.jpg

Here are her links https://allmylinks.com/jadewithenvy

I do have some bad news, however. None of you are going to be able to anywhere close to the Special Fucking Treatment I get from her. Because I'm Slinky and you're not. To some extent this is similar to when I was seeing AL and she made a point of going to events and doing with me in public everything she was famous for not doing with customers in front of their faces just to drive them nuts. And it worked because her stalker customers started stalking even harder. Now of course I realize she was using me to get attention, but
the
1000008863.jpg

Now if you think you're on my level go ahead and shoot your shot with Jade and write a review and I'll tell you if you even came close

Unfortunately our event coordinator has pulled one of his disappearing acts. He disappeared for about 3 weeks after the last event, then popped up for 1 day, promised to do a number of things, and then hasn't returned any communication since. This has made setting up this party extremely difficult.

However special thanks need to be given to the woman with the best hair in the business: Jade.

She has gone above and beyond handling the invites, sending emails, etc. She will be at the event not only helping us at reception, but giving lapdances, doing sessions and generally causing trouble.
View attachment 43108

I do have some bad news, however. None of you are going to be able to anywhere close to the Special Fucking Treatment I get from her. Because I'm Slinky and you're not. To some extent this is similar to when I was seeing AL and she made a point of going to events and doing with me in public everything she was famous for not doing with customers in front of their faces just to drive them nuts. And it worked because her stalker customers started stalking even harder. Now of course I realize she was using me to get attention, but
the View attachment 43108

Now if you think you're on my level go ahead and shoot your shot with Jade and write a review and I'll tell you if you even came close
Was she Foxy Cleopatra at the October party?

billyS

Reign of Terror

View attachment 43108

the View attachment 43108

In the case of AL that's the kind of woman that when she uses you for sex it's a win/win.

In the case of Jade if I could get into the city I might take you up on the challenge, but I suspect it's a predetermined outcome.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
To the morons who waited until this morning to START the verification process:
You gotta be fucking kidding me. You self centered cunts. Do you think you are the only person in the world? You had weeks to do this. You were told over and over again not to wait. But you wait until day of show because you think we have nothing better to do than respond to someone who odds are isn't showing up anyway?

IF MY MOTHER CALLS DAY OF SHOW I DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY.

So ask yourself if you think you are more important to me than my mother when you ask for any of my time day of show. So when you receive an email back stating you missed the deadline for this event but you can get verification for the next event, if you don't follow through and you wait to pull the same nonsense on the next event, don't be surprised if you are simply blacklisted as a time waster.

To the morons who waited until this morning to START the verification process:
You gotta be fucking kidding me. You self centered cunts. Do you think you are the only person in the world? You had weeks to do this. You were told over and over again not to wait. But you wait until day of show because you think we have nothing better to do than respond to someone who odds are isn't showing up anyway?

IF MY MOTHER CALLS DAY OF SHOW I DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY.

So ask yourself if you think you are more important to me than my mother when you ask for any of my time day of show.
OK Slinky. No need for sugarcoating. Now tell us how you really feel.