Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Sweetbabbee$ Tampa visting nyc . Says she submissive and raw friendly lowest she go is $700 lol
$lunamay$ said the lowest she can do is $700 lol .
Maybe im missing something no offense to them but I was wondering if you guys were paying this type of money to girls this plain.
Well figure on vacation or work , she's trying to get as much as she can. Figures she's in NY. Upcharge. Just my guess.

$hystericalcharmer$
300:400 in west orange nj . Raw pull off. I had 5 days backed up cum and cummed in her face . I almost blinder her she fell to the floor . It was like a pressure washer knocking something over lol.
$Pocahontas21$
Asks for 400 . I paid less than that . Said condoms are required while I creampied her . Nice submissive girl. But everyone might have a different experience .
How big is **pocahontas21** in person? Her photos give off a big gal impression.

cant seem to get a response from $sarasnacks smh.

and had the same experience with $Sweetbabbee.. she asks for wayyy too much
Supposed to have a date with **Sarasnack2* This week . She seems to be keeping as a date. Haven't discussed anything sexual. I wonder if she has changed her ways and isn't looking to get railed by everyone as it seems many have run through her.

Supposed to have a date with **Sarasnack2* This week . She seems to be keeping as a date. Haven't discussed anything sexual. I wonder if she has changed her ways and isn't looking to get railed by everyone as it seems many have run through her.
Did u discuss money? She said to go to her place in Bklyn? Keep in mind she was getting creampied for $250-300 and getting filmed by some less than 16 mos ago.

From SB
Saw $Nicolee_033$ again on Monday. Skinny and She can really take a pounding. CFS and CIM. Loves getting eaten and talks about adding a friend.maybe
$250 all in for her alone is a bargain. But as previously mentioned by others, she will text you constantly asking for more $ with a sob story. I was going to block her but I just ignored her and texted her when I wanted to meet again: No issues

On SA

$PrettyMaria$ 25 NYC Latina, pretty cute in pictures. Happy with 400. Haven't met her yet but planning to.

$Lolobat$ 21 NYC, pretty hot and agreed to meet quickly after connecting. No mention of dollars and didn't ask to see my picture, something seems a little off

On SA

$PrettyMaria$ 25 NYC Latina, pretty cute in pictures. Happy with 400. Haven't met her yet but planning to.

$Lolobat$ 21 NYC, pretty hot and agreed to meet quickly after connecting. No mention of dollars and didn't ask to see my picture, something seems a little off
**Lolobat** She doesn't give her number out. And I have seen her change location to Boston. I think she's down to meet,.

$Mariah$ 29, Latina - asks 700 didn't counter
$sug4rb4bydarcy$ 24, Latina - "online only"
$LusciousDame$ 25, Latina - gives out her "snap" def red flag
$BeautyLuxyBrains$ 25, Manhattan - asks for 10K allowance
$HumorousEnthusiast$ 24, Latina - pic seller (looks like she moved to Michigan)

$Mariah$ 29, Latina - asks 700 didn't counter
$sug4rb4bydarcy$ 24, Latina - "online only"
$LusciousDame$ 25, Latina - gives out her "snap" def red flag
$BeautyLuxyBrains$ 25, Manhattan - asks for 10K allowance
$HumorousEnthusiast$ 24, Latina - pic seller (looks like she moved to Michigan)
**Beautyluxybrains** Asked me for 7500 a month for help to move into a new spot.