Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lots of scammers and time wasters.

Bella. 5780. 22. Dominican single mother. Very tall, thin, cute. Wouldn't believe that she has a baby.Has a stupid fucking chest tattoo. $200. BBBJ, covered FS, but does anal. Can host in the Bronx. Very much into rough sex. Let me basically fist her pussy and rimmed me. You would think she's loose because of the baby but she has a shallow pussy and I really stretched her out.

Shadi. 1001. 19. $300. Iranian girl at Columbia. Huge natural tits, cute voice, a bit thick but great ass. Took a few dates and finally got into her pants. She has recent tests showing she was clean and insisted on seeing my tests. I was clean so she was okay with BBFS. Used Plan B and she swallowed. Saw her twice but now she's ghosting me. Really enthusiastic in bed, and has a good pussy.

Jennifer JJ. 0327. $200. Skinny white girl from Queens. Really petite. BBBJ and CFS. She is on drugs or a bit slow. Good in bed, though definitely wrap it up.

Dana Flirty. 8629. $350. Not worth it. Great body in clothes but disappointing nude. Okay with BBFS if you have a recent test, and she also has recent tests. Odd that so many girls happen to have recent tests.

Angela Surprised Girl. 5098. Scam. Took lots of time and chatting and video chatting but then wants money before meet. Tells you right before you're supposed to meet. Never send money to anyone before a meet. It is ALWAYS a scam. Doesn't matter if she video chats or swears she only needs it this one time.

Cecilia. 2339. Cute white girl with a great body but not good in bed. $400.

Kat. 1887. $400. White girl who has amazing pics but she's now 20 lb heavier. CFS, BBBJ, but into rough sex. Didn't repeat.

Mimi. 3219. Asian girl from Columbia. FYI, someone above claimed she had a dread disease. Wanted $400. Didn't meet but she's still out there.

Melissa. 2933. 18. $350. Pretty little Asian girl. Thought she was a scammer but was cute in person. Got a test when I asked her to (supposed to be $300 but I gave her an extra $50 to take the tests), allowed BBFS, but had to pull out even with Plan B. Really, really nervous but warmed up after DATY. Treated her really nicely, was gentle with her, and took her out for dinner after. Ghosted me anyway. Probably decided it wasn't her for because she was way too sweet and naive.
I know you used to be a prolific poster in this thread so we will give you some leeway.

But I'm not sure what those four digit codes are after the girls name and if they would be helpful to the other guys reading this thread .

One thing I don't want is a lengthy back and forth on what they mean or how to use them.

I know you used to be a prolific poster in this thread so we will give you some leeway.

But I'm not sure what those four digit codes are after the girls name and if they would be helpful to the other guys reading this thread .

One thing I don't want is a lengthy back and forth on what they mean or how to use them.
would help if he included if these are from SA or SB

cheggitmeridian

Conan the Barbarian of SA

Last 4 of the girls' phone no. Using exact screen names is a problem. Lazy lurkers hit up all the girls and do dumb shit sharing this thread or telling the girl exactly how much they are paying to do what. I would get texts from all of the girls I posted saying that I'm an asshole for sharing their info. I'm surprised no one else is having that problem. I am limiting posts to scammers, ghosters, or girls I don't have interest in seeing again.

would help if he included if these are from SA or SB
All from SA.

Last 4 of the girls' phone no. Using exact screen names is a problem. Lazy lurkers hit up all the girls and do dumb shit sharing this thread or telling the girl exactly how much they are paying to do what. I would get texts from all of the girls I posted saying that I'm an asshole for sharing their info. I'm surprised no one else is having that problem. I am limiting posts to scammers, ghosters, or girls I don't have interest in seeing again.

All from SA.
Did you cause half these ladies to delete or something? I can only find a few. **Mimi** , **JJLove** And I think I know who ** KaT** is but not sure.

cheggitmeridian

Did you cause half these ladies to delete or something? I can only find a few. **Mimi** , **JJLove** And I think I know who ** KaT** is but not sure.
Shadi and Melissa were too naive and not ready for the lifestyle. Lots of first-timers quit no matter how good I am with them. Both were too easy to track down on social media so they weren't pros at all.

All from SA.
How would they know it's you?

Shadi and Melissa were too naive and not ready for the lifestyle. Lots of first-timers quit no matter how good I am with them. Both were too easy to track down on social media so they weren't pros at all.
I am currently interacting with **Shadi **on and off text. Doubt we will meet.

**JJ** as you called her, is on some stuff. Very strange . Not sure if I will meet if you believe drugs are a part of why is she is so strange.

**Kat** Is she tall? 5'10 or so. She's 19. I think she claims be 22 on the site? Goes to a college in city.

Your posts are always solid, with such a range, but if possible can you please post age for each, especially for the better ones (not bans, pro vibes). So hard to find any of them on SA without age/area. Most often basically impossible to find just based on the name/ethnicity.
I actually have the same problem, I can not find most of these posted and do 100 miles of NYC when I clear out all the filters, so not idea why it doesn't come up for some people unless I had an interaction with a girl, forgot about it and she blocked me, lolz

but I revised and added age and ethnicity below

Did you clear all filters and check NYC within 30 mile radius?

I looked them up and most are there, not sure why they can't be found, sometimes they go off and on and hide their profile and they change their SN like $curvy$pink$

$Swee$telli$ is former $Ange$licbaby$ - Asian/30's - Korean girl I met twice before for $300 before she got promotion and said SD’s don’t help and my money is no good anymore, she looking for long term now like vanilla dating

$Cu$rvy$Pink$ Now *Mysterious$Princess$ 22/ Latina agree to $300 then changed her mind, but she is a little too thick borderline obese so I ain’t chasing this one

$Chic$bae$ - 29/Asian agreed to $300 and was ready to meet but I was too busy with other SB’s and communication kind of dropped off

$Dreamy$Rocker$ -23/Asian wants $1k per meet (3 hours), pass

$Mystic$Goddess$ -22/Latina got a pro vibe from her, didn’t talk prices

$Alice$NYC$ - Asian/34, initially asked $700, I was in a rush so negotiated badly but agreed to $500 met at hotel decent BJ, she was accommodating and submissive and not a clock watcher but could only do 2 positions and got sore and needed to get lube constantly, nice girl but wouldn’t repeat especially at this rate.

$Belle$de$jourxox$ 34/white from Yonkers - Agreed to $300 readily lives in Yonkers was wiling to travel to NYC, she was way too eager to meet, I could be wrong but I got a vibe like she is a junkie I got spooked in any case decided not to meet

Na$tal$ie3038 - 44 White woman, butta face but seemed kinky, body looked ok was excited to meet at $300, she said she put it in her calendar a week in advance, 2 days before she texts me saying she is excited to meet and where we gonna meet, day before I ask if we can switch to different hotel as the original place got booked, silence on her end, notice she is on the website, no answer, next morning crickets…So I have no tolerance for flakiness and waiting around so I pull the plug and make other plans.

E$m$ma - 38 Asian, I was mainly attracted to her profile that said she loves gives “long leisurely blowjobs “ Lolz she was down for $300/3 hours booked like 9 days in advance because she was “touring” in Philadelphia, day before I text to confirm details, she says she can’t meet cause she normality gets twice that hourly,I guess she is a pro

L$ad$yM - 53 white milf, easy to arrange her pictures looked nice agreed to $300 then changed her mind was holding on $400 but agreed to host on her apt on the UES, less attractive and older than her photos wore glasses, nice lady and was accommodating but couldn’t get excited about her, she has a bunch of toys that she whipped out, lolz, got BJ a few times and jerked off, hung out a few hours, won’t go back.

$Shin$tara - 36 Asian /nice rack but bad skin offered $300/ she wants minimum $600, hard pass

$Loving$Belle$ 31/Latina- $300 for 2 hours, she said everything covered but I didn’t clarify because I saw her face pics and decided not to go forward

billyS

Reign of Terror
he didnt post exact screennames. I was having a hard time find them too
I'd like to hear from some of the regulars here on this.

If his posts aren't useful then should I just delete them ?

I really don't want to revive the whole discussion on how to post names but my thoughts are whatever you guys have been doing since I came back as a moderator the last four years seems to be working.
So I would think you want to stick with it

@cheggitmeridian , you haven't posted in a long time and we really have gotten away from that argument about the whole "White Knight" syndrome.

Like @Uniquelyme asked, how do they know it's you? And by posting the last four of their phone numbers that doesn't I'd you?

I really don't want to revive the whole discussion on how to post names but my thoughts are whatever you guys have been doing since I came back as a moderator the last four years seems to be working.

@cheggitmeridian , you haven't posted in a long time and we really have gotten away from that argument about the whole "White Knight" syndrome.

Like @Uniquelyme asked, how do they know it's you? And by posting the last four of their phone numbers that doesn't I'd you?
Im not a regular here and don't post much as the OP mentioned I could be qualified as a lurker. This is just my opinion and probably won't ever make it past the moderator approval but I beleive having a post with 0 names is not helful to the thread. I don't see how keeping the names off and adding last 4 of their numbers is any better at keeping his privacy intact.

From SB:
$Wildflower117$ 40- Mixed Latina/ebony- NYC
First she's actually closer to 47 but she looks good.Nice body and skin.Even naked.She caught my eye and we messaged. She's very much into sex. Met for lunch. Never mentioned $ for an arrangement. She's smart and well kept. I offered to drive her home and she said yes enthusiasticly. BBJ in the car on the way to her place and I was basically fisting her too.
Got her apartment and it was clean and very nice. She's basically a nympho. BBBJ, rimming, 69, and she loved Greek with CIF. She mentioned arrangement $ as I was leaving but didn't specify an amount. It went south when I got to my car and the tire was slashed and my car somehow stunk of weed. I sent her $250. Probably won't repeat due to the bad experience at the end but she's definitely hot and ready. She described herself as very sexual. I can confirm that

billyS

Reign of Terror
From SB:
First she's actually closer to 47 but she looks good.Nice body and skin.Even naked.She caught my eye and we messaged. She's very much into sex. Met for lunch. Never mentioned $ for an arrangement. She's smart and well kept. I offered to drive her home and she said yes enthusiasticly. BBJ in the car on the way to her place and I was basically fisting her too.
Got her apartment and it was clean and very nice. She's basically a nympho. BBBJ, rimming, 69, and she loved Greek with CIF. She mentioned arrangement $ as I was leaving but didn't specify an amount. It went south when I got to my car and the tire was slashed and my car somehow stunk of weed. I sent her $250. Probably won't repeat due to the bad experience at the end but she's definitely hot and ready. She described herself as very sexual. I can confirm that
What neighborhood does she live in?
Was she happy with the $250?

You don't think she was responsible for the car ? I mean it doesn't sound like that had anything to do with her.

If the sex was as good as it sounded maybe just meet or take her to a hotel next time.

What neighborhood does she live in?
Was she happy with the $250?

You don't think she was responsible for the car ? I mean it doesn't sound like that had anything to do with her.

If the sex was as good as it sounded maybe just meet or take her to a hotel next time.
Yes and honestly she was more happy about the sex. She has a very nice apt so I don't think it's about the $. She's very horny.
Upper East Side.
The sex was great. No limits. If I see her again I'll park in a garage but not sure

Lots of scammers and time wasters.

Bella. 5780. 22. Dominican single mother. Very tall, thin, cute. Wouldn't believe that she has a baby.Has a stupid fucking chest tattoo. $200. BBBJ, covered FS, but does anal. Can host in the Bronx. Very much into rough sex. Let me basically fist her pussy and rimmed me. You would think she's loose because of the baby but she has a shallow pussy and I really stretched her out.

Shadi. 1001. 19. $300. Iranian girl at Columbia. Huge natural tits, cute voice, a bit thick but great ass. Took a few dates and finally got into her pants. She has recent tests showing she was clean and insisted on seeing my tests. I was clean so she was okay with BBFS. Used Plan B and she swallowed. Saw her twice but now she's ghosting me. Really enthusiastic in bed, and has a good pussy.

Jennifer JJ. 0327. $200. Skinny white girl from Queens. Really petite. BBBJ and CFS. She is on drugs or a bit slow. Good in bed, though definitely wrap it up.

Dana Flirty. 8629. $350. Not worth it. Great body in clothes but disappointing nude. Okay with BBFS if you have a recent test, and she also has recent tests. Odd that so many girls happen to have recent tests.

Angela Surprised Girl. 5098. Scam. Took lots of time and chatting and video chatting but then wants money before meet. Tells you right before you're supposed to meet. Never send money to anyone before a meet. It is ALWAYS a scam. Doesn't matter if she video chats or swears she only needs it this one time.

Cecilia. 2339. Cute white girl with a great body but not good in bed. $400.

Kat. 1887. $400. White girl who has amazing pics but she's now 20 lb heavier. CFS, BBBJ, but into rough sex. Didn't repeat.

Mimi. 3219. Asian girl from Columbia. FYI, someone above claimed she had a dread disease. Wanted $400. Didn't meet but she's still out there.

Melissa. 2933. 18. $350. Pretty little Asian girl. Thought she was a scammer but was cute in person. Got a test when I asked her to (supposed to be $300 but I gave her an extra $50 to take the tests), allowed BBFS, but had to pull out even with Plan B. Really, really nervous but warmed up after DATY. Treated her really nicely, was gentle with her, and took her out for dinner after. Ghosted me anyway. Probably decided it wasn't her for because she was way too sweet and naive.
You dodged a bullet with $Mimi. Since last post 2 more guys have reached out saying they also got an std from her.

From SB:
Doesnt come up for me either...

cheggitmeridian

Guys share way too much detail. I target new girls so there aren't a lot of suspects to begin with, but exact monetary figures and acts eliminate all doubt. I also have a distinctive M.O. because I pay girls to get tested or to get IUDs, and I toss out Plan B like candy.

Guys who get phone numbers aren't doing dumb shit because they've been playing the game. Lurkers who message girls reviewed here and "negotiate" by telling them that they know they did X for $Y mess things up. They're not white knights because they aren't trying to help the women. They're angry that girls are trying to raise prices or refuse services.

I am currently interacting with **Shadi **on and off text. Doubt we will meet.

**JJ** as you called her, is on some stuff. Very strange . Not sure if I will meet if you believe drugs are a part of why is she is so strange.

**Kat** Is she tall? 5'10 or so. She's 19. I think she claims be 22 on the site? Goes to a college in city.
JJ is a person in crisis. Something is off with her. If it isn't drugs then it is something mental. I am not planning on meeting her again even though she was very good in bed and really cheap and attractive enough.

Kat Extra Sweet is about that height but she is 26 and isn't in college. I forgot what she did for work. I was disappointed that she had put on weight so I zoned out and just used her for sex. She claims to be part Ukrainian. Was okay with rough sex but no anal.

Definitely try to get with Shadi. She might be harder/more expensive but she's a charming girl with a sweet voice, nice body, and a grippy pussy. I wish she would grow her hair out and wear contacts but she's a smart girl who's a fun time.

Anyway, I don't know if we are supposed to be posting screen names again or not. But I do remember when a girl found this site and tried to cause drama by trying to out the name on my fake ID.

$raquel$bella on SA. 30 on SA but shes really 40 or so. Not as cute as pics but definitely fuckable. Came straight to my place, had drinks and then gave her 3 rounds, all raw. Recorded too. Couldve creampied if i wanted but i pulled out. She insisted about wearing a rubber but she ended up getting horny enough and caved. Prob wont see her again. Had her for free too. Thank me later .

Here are 2 Latina "Milf" recommendations from SA/NYC area while I don't consider either of them attractive they are reliable,
no flakey, and provide great service, and they can usually show up with only a couple of hours notice if they available. And yes they are both above 40 and on a sugar "baby" site...But I have seen much older than them on there, so they are Sugar "Ladies" whatever u wanna call them....

$Foxy$Belle$ - 42/Latina - Colombian very short like 4' 11" small hard fake boobs, tight pussy, everything covered but it's fine because she is good at sucking and fucking, she will give you massage also if you like...Met her 4 times

Va$nessa$ - 40/Latina, Peruvian everything bare...I think she is on BC...Also has fake boobs, but 1 side was kind of weird like super rock hard and not symmetrical...met her like 3 times, she is looking for GC marriage, if anyone is interested...When I fucked her good, she said "Que Rico" like 100 times, lolz.

Both sweet ladies, and are very happy to get $300...They don't speak a lick of English but managed with my basic HS/College Spanish which I did forget most of 20 years ago, I not able to discuss the war in the middle east or anything complicated lolz I can communicate the basics along with google translate we got along fine...

$raquel$bella on SA. 30 on SA but shes really 40 or so. Not as cute as pics but definitely fuckable. Came straight to my place, had drinks and then gave her 3 rounds, all raw. Recorded too. Couldve creampied if i wanted but i pulled out. She insisted about wearing a rubber but she ended up getting horny enough and caved. Prob wont see her again. Had her for free too. Thank me later .
Oh damn, I had her once, creampied her after seeing recent clean tests. Offered her 350 because I wanted some kinks. Not sure if I’ll see her again if she’s giving it away for free bare.

Also, yeah, her body was kind of loose, same as her pussy. I’m less about bodies and more about chemistry, so don’t care that much.