Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani 516-544-1569 516-274-7083 646-444-1326 631-973-1223 chubby hard of hearing Hispanic

I hope not, I really don't want to change the title again.
shes at it again with this number 631-443-5427.

Im going to make this story short. We communicated back-and-forth throughout the week. Got a confirmation of deep throat with Cum in mouth. That got me excited. She also offered bear service, I texted back no thank you.

I headed to a motel in Lindenhurst, as I pull up, I’m looking around making sure it’s safe and an easy exit. As I’m looking around, guess who I s

Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani/ and now as “Jennie” as one person (chameleon).

I told her she lied on the conversation and her ad. She tried to reinsure that she’s the one on the ad. Then I told her she had a mold on her nose, and that I saw her multiple of times before. she then said she doesn’t like to put her real pictures online, I let her know I’m leaving and canceled our appointment.

I was really hoping to see the person on the ad, smh …. Silly me.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Im going to make this story short. We communicated back-and-forth throughout the week. Got a confirmation of deep throat with Cum in mouth. That got me excited. She also offered bear service, I texted back no thank you.

I headed to a motel in Lindenhurst, as I pull up, I’m looking around making sure it’s safe and an easy exit. As I’m looking around, guess who I s

I told her she lied on the conversation and her ad. She tried to reinsure that she’s the one on the ad. Then I told her she had a mold on her nose, and that I saw her multiple of times before. she then said she doesn’t like to put her real pictures online, I let her know I’m leaving and canceled our appointment.

So you made the initial appointment not knowing it was her?

Then when you pulled up to the motel you saw her outside of her room, saw it was Roxie, and texted her you weren't getting out of your car?

Or did you walk in the room and see her?

Sometimes the big head wins.. was talking to her yesterday as Jennie... pics she posts look nothing like the Dani pics. Was going to go for it but I asked her for a pic of her holding up 3 fingers. Wouldn't send it but assured me it was her in current pic. Then I asked which hotel..she said Lindenhurst.. I said there aren't many decent hotels in Lindenhurst..which one.. she replied with the name of a sketchy motel I won't go to . Quoted me 400 an hour bbj fs cim.. oh heah.. I'm going to get a quality girl worth a 400$ price tag at a motel in Swindlehurst. I said no thank you and bailed.

So you made the initial appointment not knowing it was her?

Then when you pulled up to the motel you saw her outside of her room, saw it was Roxie, and texted her you weren't getting out of your car?

Or did you walk in the room and see her?
Yes I made the appointment not knowing. I was hoping to see someone new.

I texted the 631-443-5427 number

“I’m here and what’s the room number”

That’s was the same room number that Roxie walked into.

Then I question her about who is she really.
Yes, I didn’t get out of my car.

Pics look intriguing and just amateur enough to be real, but she's been posting for over a month and don't see a reference/ review anywhere. And lists her location as just "suffolk " and that raises red flags. She didn't respond to my txt, but sent with Google voice, so that may have thrown her off. Anybody?

Took the hit for the team. Shit hole motel on Jericho tpyk in Huntington. 3 price points 120qv,200hh,300hr young girl pretty face. Out of shape but nice if you are looking for an all natural young girl. She is very friendly and relaxed. Didn't look at the clock and wanted to please. Not sure if she is into it because she was very mechanical. I don't get out much so I can't say what other talent is out there, but there has to be better. I would not repeat, because I am not attracted to young out of shape white girls. Any all natural fit Asian or Latin and I'm ready. Mic drop

Took the hit for the team. Shit hole motel on Jericho tpyk in Huntington. 3 price points 120qv,200hh,300hr young girl pretty face. Out of shape but nice if you are looking for an all natural young girl. She is very friendly and relaxed. Didn't look at the clock and wanted to please. Not sure if she is into it because she was very mechanical. I don't get out much so I can't say what other talent is out there, but there has to be better. I would not repeat, because I am not attracted to young out of shape white girls. Any all natural fit Asian or Latin and I'm ready. Mic drop
Great review! I tried contacting her a few times but no reply. I have a few questions below.
1. There is a post above mentioning Roxy, does this provider that you saw Emmy seem to match the provider "Roxy" from the other threads?
2. does Emmy do cardates?
3. Did you hit the box? and if so how tight was it?
4. does she look like a user?

Great review! I tried contacting her a few times but no reply. I have a few questions below.
1. There is a post above mentioning Roxy, does this provider that you saw Emmy seem to match the provider "Roxy" from the other threads?
2. does Emmy do cardates?
3. Did you hit the box? and if so how tight was it?
4. does she look like a user?
1. Idk
2.idk
3. Average
4. I don't think so