Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She’s back at $wittybae$ part of me wants to hook up again with her but part of me wants ro stop. Not big on kissing, good on bbbj, nonvocal partner. Nice tight body. I need a crazy nympho.
I ended up seeing $wittybae$ a few weeks ago. Like you said, she's not a good kisser and doesn't really look like she's into it but ill give her credit for being a good sport. Average petite body, with cute tiny boobs but nothing especially noteworthy. Started with a super long, actually really good bbj, came in her mouth. Went for some DATY and 69 but she wasn't too responsive so I moved on fairly quickly. Asked to use a condom so I fucked her covered in a few positions till I came in the bag. Then after a break, I fucked her bare in the ass. She only asked me to use a condom for the pussy and did not mind getting fucked raw in the ass. I didn't know if I had a third pop in me but seeing my dick in her asshole raw did it for me and I popped my third load in her ass. Jumped in the shower together afterwards and had a fun time washing up while grabbing and rubbing up against her body.

Spent around 2.5 hrs total and paid $300 and she was okay with it. Honestly, I'd say she was a good value for 3 pops but her face(not attractive imo) and lack of vocal enthusiasm makes me think twice about seeing her again. Also, she seemed a little wierd and out of it when I tried to make conversation with her. She mentioned she was on some kind of med and was fired from a job before because of some kind of mental illness diagnoses. Just fyi...

I'd appreciate any info on $Elly$Roma$ or $Dreamy$Rocker$ if anyone has seen either of them

I ended up seeing $wittybae$ a few weeks ago. Like you said, she's not a good kisser and doesn't really look like she's into it but ill give her credit for being a good sport. Average petite body, with cute tiny boobs but nothing especially noteworthy. Started with a super long, actually really good bbj, came in her mouth. Went for some DATY and 69 but she wasn't too responsive so I moved on fairly quickly. Asked to use a condom so I fucked her covered in a few positions till I came in the bag. Then after a break, I fucked her bare in the ass. She only asked me to use a condom for the pussy and did not mind getting fucked raw in the ass. I didn't know if I had a third pop in me but seeing my dick in her asshole raw did it for me and I popped my third load in her ass. Jumped in the shower together afterwards and had a fun time washing up while grabbing and rubbing up against her body.

Spent around 2.5 hrs total and paid $300 and she was okay with it. Honestly, I'd say she was a good value for 3 pops but her face(not attractive imo) and lack of vocal enthusiasm makes me think twice about seeing her again. Also, she seemed a little wierd and out of it when I tried to make conversation with her. She mentioned she was on some kind of med and was fired from a job before because of some kind of mental illness diagnoses. Just fyi...

I'd appreciate any info on $Elly$Roma$ or $Dreamy$Rocker$ if anyone has seen either of them
location for her?

She’s also high volume. Didn’t catch anything when I met with her luckily. Session started with a decently long bbj, strapped up but the condom broke. She didn’t seem bothered. I strapped up again, banged her for a while longer. After a bit I took the condom off and she sucked me for like another 15-20 mins, then told me I could fuck her raw, just not to cip. Busted all over her stomach and tits.

Meant to edit previous post but boss came to talk to me and I lost track of time.

I met her in her apt at the time and it was very small and kind of dirty, though based on her situation I couldn’t really blame her. Someone made a comment a while back that made me question her being disease-free, but i haven’t seen her since and tested clean so no idea.

when I first got to her place her landlord/roommate was still there so we had to be quiet but once he left she could really take a pounding.

I met her in her apt at the time and it was very small and kind of dirty, though based on her situation I couldn’t really blame her. Someone made a comment a while back that made me question her being disease-free, but i haven’t seen her since and tested clean so no idea.

when I first got to her place her landlord/roommate was still there so we had to be quiet but once he left she could really take a pounding.
FWIW, I got tested 2 wks after seeing her and the results were clean.

Spoke to her past 2 days.. very flakey almost impossible to have a text conversation with because she constantly disappears. The only reason I tolerated it as long as I did was your review on how tight she was..even that lost its luster after texting with her. I got to her right as her rent was due and she was good on 300... with her hosting. And I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and she answered no. I think she can only host certain days but I just can't deal with flakes. If I leave work it costs me money. I can't trust her. You guys have at it...and someone let us know if it's really no restrictions.
i have a date with pixie soon. $wittybae$ too but again i cant stand witty’s dry personaity. Is pixie a better kisser and does bbbj? Innever had anal with witty or CIM

From SB:
$Bspratt78$ 40 W - Blonde-Yonkers
I replied to her message and she went right to $250 a meet and wanted to get a room because she can't host. We texted and she gabe me her address to pick her up Monday. I'm getting a junkie vibe. Definitely seems desperate. But she said she's a nurse and single mom. who knows. I'll give her a try and see.

I didn’t bring it up this time lol, but $$kir$bebe$$ hit me up and said she wanted to meet, but “always uses protection”. Agreed to an amount lower than I’ve seen posted on here so far. Reviews were less than stellar, not sure if I’m gonna go through with it

I didn’t bring it up this time lol, but $$kir$bebe$$ hit me up and said she wanted to meet, but “always uses protection”. Agreed to an amount lower than I’ve seen posted on here so far. Reviews were less than stellar, not sure if I’m gonna go through with it
She deff didn’t use protection with me lol . I love how they always lie I banged some Hasidic girl the other day I banged a fews times in the past. I banged her raw when I looked in her trash can in her bathroom to throw something out I seen it filled up with magnums lol she said she not On SA anymore lol

$glisteningcheeks$
Nice body 300 bbbj cum on face was down for anal girst time I meet her but I don’t think she is no longer down for that . She isn’t down for raw at all

$Kai31$
Think I seen her reviewed here .$200 raw seen her near her house in the Bronx was very freaky in text with videos with vibrators and stuff but seemed shy and timid in person

$spiritualintumesent$
Berkeley heights

this one on something . Before we were suppose to hang out I drove her to pick up a package and gave her $70 she never came back out smh. Clearly I’m not stupid so I mad her suck my dick on the 15 min car ride there so you can’t really beat that it was some good road head too lol .

$PrincessTreatment$
Kearny got her down the $300 raw not a bad performance a really loud screamer

$Anayaa$
Jersey city
$300 raw nice girl Indian from India . Didn’t repeat time ain’t match up

She’s also high volume. Didn’t catch anything when I met with her luckily. Session started with a decently long bbj, strapped up but the condom broke. She didn’t seem bothered. I strapped up again, banged her for a while longer. After a bit I took the condom off and she sucked me for like another 15-20 mins, then told me I could fuck her raw, just not to cip. Busted all over her stomach and tits.

Meant to edit previous post but boss came to talk to me and I lost track of time.

FWIW, I got tested 2 wks after seeing her and the results were clean.
I had Wittybae take the path train to see me and i gave her $160 for her sucking me off for like 40 mins. Filmed her and busted all down her throat and face. Fingered her a bit. Didn't wanna fuck her not that attracted to her in person. But i think she is probably decent cause she was gagging and was cool with me face fucking her. Dropped her off at the path. Never saw her again. This was Jan/ Feb this year.

im pretty sure i matched with $elly$roma on bumble. I think she has a kid. But from what i remember she was asking 500. Never got to meet her tho

$glisteningcheeks$
Nice body 300 bbbj cum on face was down for anal girst time I meet her but I don’t think she is no longer down for that . She isn’t down for raw at all

$Kai31$
Think I seen her reviewed here .$200 raw seen her near her house in the Bronx was very freaky in text with videos with vibrators and stuff but seemed shy and timid in person

$spiritualintumesent$
Berkeley heights

this one on something . Before we were suppose to hang out I drove her to pick up a package and gave her $70 she never came back out smh. Clearly I’m not stupid so I mad her suck my dick on the 15 min car ride there so you can’t really beat that it was some good road head too lol .

$PrincessTreatment$

$Anayaa$
Jersey city
Did the road head allow you to cim?

$glisteningcheeks$

$Kai31$

$spiritualintumesent$
Berkeley heights

$PrincessTreatment$

$Anayaa$
Jersey city
All from SA I assume? I've been suspended for a while and actually forgot why. Not sure how to get reinstated lol