Short Stay Hotel List for Long Island

billyS

Reign of Terror
What will become of all those threads?
They will still be here as fond memories.

The Coliseum Motor Inn was a shit hole at the end, taken over by scam artists from the Bronx and Queens mostly.

But there was a time when decent girls like Nature Matters and Ava Delight worked out of there.

Of course my best memories of the CMI were when Sinful7 would meet me there on my lunch hour for a solid year, although she insisted I didn't review since she wasn't a full time, FS provider at that time. She was still for the most part just giving hand jobs at XDreams.

It actually looks like they are redoing it, quite the opposite.
The building that is set back a bit, on the east side of the property is staying. The other building closer to the road which has the office is being demolished. I know someone who is involved in the process and that's what he told me this past Friday.

Any queens guys been to the Kew recently? I haven't been there in 20 years and may have reason to go back but curious if it's safe and reasonably clean.
I'd suggest Surfside in Howard Beach ($75/short stay during weekdays), or the Queens Hotel on Queens Blvd in Woodside (?)

Any queens guys been to the Kew recently? I haven't been there in 20 years and may have reason to go back but curious if it's safe and reasonably clean.
Kew is still under 100 for a short stay, 70ish? Skeezy bar attached in case you wanna overpay for a drink while you are waiting for your outcall to get there. Rooms spacious but kind of sleazy. Super easy access to the LIE tho if you have to return back to the Island

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know there’s talk about this place, but I saw this ND article how it was condemned.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/towns/capri-motor-inn-hempstead-eminent-domain-iue9h34z
One of the last rat traps in Nassau.

First time I ever saw my own crempie was here.

Summer night back in 1982. I actually drove all the way into the city to look for a SW. Saw two that I liked but they got picked up ahead of me. Headed back to Hempstead and picked up a 30 ish white woman.

Lol, at the time that was an older woman for me. Also the first white woman I ever got in Hempstead.

We park on a side street but I had noticed a car following us. It parked when I parked and flashed it's brights .
I wasn't sure if it was her pimp or a guy who I beat to her put I split and she suggested the Capri.

No idea much I paid but a few things I'll always remember from that night.

My balls got nicked when she unzipped me and that drew a little blood. I always went commando when hunting SW, and later when the big AIDs scare started I worried about this encounter because of the open wound on my balls.

I did bbfs cip and being very young and backed up I left quite a load in her. I don't remember how or why I got into a position to view her vag, but I vividly remember looking at her hole and it was filled with my thick white load.

She went to the bathroom, left the door open and sat on the toilet cleaning my out of her pussy. Here is where it got weird.

She started saying " don't just leave, just don't walk out and leave me here alone". I didn't respond because I was wondering why she would say that. Then she repeated it and I realized from the tone of her voice she was really suggesting it because she wanted the room to herself. I dressed quickly, not much to put on, and headed to the door as she was still scooping water from the toilet and applying it to her hole.
"I'm just going to get some cigarettes, I'll be right back".
"Okay, just don't leave me here" she said in an extremely calm voice.

She probably used the room the rest of the night for her tricks.

One of the last rat traps in Nassau.

First time I ever saw my own crempie was here.

Summer night back in 1982. I actually drove all the way into the city to look for a SW. Saw two that I liked but they got picked up ahead of me. Headed back to Hempstead and picked up a 30 ish white woman.

Lol, at the time that was an older woman for me. Also the first white woman I ever got in Hempstead.

We park on a side street but I had noticed a car following us. It parked when I parked and flashed it's brights .
I wasn't sure if it was her pimp or a guy who I beat to her put I split and she suggested the Capri.

No idea much I paid but a few things I'll always remember from that night.

My balls got nicked when she unzipped me and that drew a little blood. I always went commando when hunting SW, and later when the big AIDs scare started I worried about this encounter because of the open wound on my balls.

I did bbfs cip and being very young and backed up I left quite a load in her. I don't remember how or why I got into a position to view her vag, but I vividly remember looking at her hole and it was filled with my thick white load.

She went to the bathroom, left the door open and sat on the toilet cleaning my out of her pussy. Here is where it got weird.

She started saying " don't just leave, just don't walk out and leave me here alone". I didn't respond because I was wondering why she would say that. Then she repeated it and I realized from the tone of her voice she was really suggesting it because she wanted the room to herself. I dressed quickly, not much to put on, and headed to the door as she was still scooping water from the toilet and applying it to her hole.
"I'm just going to get some cigarettes, I'll be right back".
"Okay, just don't leave me here" she said in an extremely calm voice.

She probably used the room the rest of the night for her tricks.
I'd have been super freaked and paranoid about leaving someone I don't know with a room checked in under my ID... I'd be worrying about damages and having to pay back the hotel [even in my teens, I would only rent rooms for my persistent use with my girlfriend(s), mongering life was still 35 years away for me] wouldn't even put things under my name during the after prom parties

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'd have been super freaked and paranoid about leaving someone I don't know with a room checked in under my ID... I'd be worrying about damages and having to pay back the hotel [even in my teens, I would only rent rooms for my persistent use with my girlfriend(s), mongering life was still 35 years away for me] wouldn't even put things under my name during the after prom parties
This was back in 1982. There were no cameras in those days. I paid the guy at the desk in cash and he didn't ask for ID. Different era.
I remember once I left the room I just wanted to get out of there thru the exit that led to the side street and took side streets home because we used that motel for civil quickies and I didn't want anyone to see me.

I find this kinda situation interesting. Running a motel is legal. But they shut it down because people who paid for a legal service then performed illegal activities within it. That's not the business's fault.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I find this kinda situation interesting. Running a motel is legal. But they shut it down because people who paid for a legal service then performed illegal activities within it. That's not the business's fault.
But it also happened at the Oceanside motel and the one in West Hempstead, the name escapes me art the moment and a slew of others.

They go after landlords the same way.. they should've known that illegal activities were going on between 2 parties that operated out of a third parties venue, typically in drug dealer situations, but they apply it anywhere the Goverment can scam free property under asset forfeiture

But it also happened at the Oceanside motel and the one in West Hempstead, the name escapes me art the moment and a slew of others.
I'm not suggesting that it doesn't happen. I just think it's technically overreach.

They go after landlords the same way.. they should've known that illegal activities were going on between 2 parties that operated out of a third parties venue, typically in drug dealer situations, but they apply it anywhere the Goverment can scam free property under asset forfeiture
Part of the implication of paying rent for a space, but more so for a motel/hotel is that you are purchasing temporary privacy. Owners aren't permitted to put in hidden cameras to spy on their occupants so they can't be expected to know what is going on behind closed doors. And even if they suspect, they can't know. Unless, of course, they are fuckin' in the door way while making it rain with cash.