Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Enid / Lena - Double

Front loaded the double with an hour solo with Enid. I saw her new pictures on the website and was ready to have some fun.

We have had multiple sessions solo and double and she always brings her A-game.
About 45 minutes into the solo session I came in the bag during mish. She gave me a nice massage after prepping me for the upcoming double.

At 4:00 in walks the tall Italian Lena and we get the wine poured and cheers to start the session. Lena introduces herself with some DFK and her height works to her advantage as her soft natural feeling boobs are easily sucked while Enid as per usual has leaned over and begun the BBBJ. At this point I’m ready to fuck but instead Lena layed down expecting DATY and I kindly obliged. Enid leaned in and sucked on her nipples and rubbed her boobs a bit. After awhile I wanted to fuck so we moved Lena so I could do standing mish. Very good and she seemed to enjoy it more and more the longer I went. Went to switch to Enid - but this ended up being a tease by the time we repositioned I needed a BBBJ. I layed down on my back for a breather as Lena started the BBBJ and Enid had me sucking on her ties for a few minutes before sitting on my face. I really love this position to lick pussy and grab those big titties of Enid’s. Lena moved to sucking the balls and my sack and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Then we switched them so Enid could suck my cock and Lena could sit in my face. This is where I think I won this girl over. The pussy eating was so good she finished saying I was a professional and they should be paying me. We had some more wine and kissing before going to the showers for a good conversation about both Shangrila and Dream Dream You, the differences and the preferences and about all the MMS that run the two shops. Turns out Lena is good friends with Carina and we recounted together how beautiful Carina is and how nice and squeezable her ass is.

I was hesitant to try Lena because I thought her size might be intimidating but the double was such a good way to make the introduction. I really enjoyed her and would repeat and would like to have fucked her more. I do recommend both girls!

Damage $380/hr each

Kaka $340 hr dfk bbfs bbbj, A tits, good ass on her, trimmed muff.

White lingerie pic is her with a tiny bit of PS on the face. She was skinny and tall for a japanese girl with a pretty face. I was all over her. Walked up behind her and got my hand under that skirt.
Japanese girls are fun and they are cute and young and it is great to bang them out and maybe talk a little. Very few have a personality that makes me like actually like them and come back. If you saw this girl somewhere other than a whore house you would never think she did this. Damn sweet girl. The last japanese girl I liked this much at this location was Dalya which was two names ago.

She DFKs good and her bbbj is no joke. She can go deep. Not DT queen deep but for japanese women very deep. Maho at 1010 might have been the deepest. Very respectable. 69 she has a great looking and tasting pussy. Exactly what you would expect.

for bbfscip I always give the asking price....I never paid that much....before. I am trying to talk her down and not getting it...but I always try after 69 if need be. She flipped the whole thing on me. She straddles me I am thinking ok some p2p and I was trying to get her to 100 and she is like 100 cum outside... she sticks my dick in her. OMG that pussy was so good. She just brutally out negotiated me. "I will give you the extra 100 if I cum in you"....and we will get to that...but yes I did.

She didn't use any lube which is key for bbfs. CG and mish with DFK. My cock loved this girl. Rock hard the whole time and the cute faces she made and noises and I was like so careful....not really but I wasn't crazy either... but near the very end I was letting go until cumming. I laid on top of her and was about to pull out and she pulled me to her. I thought we are making babies here people....look out! But she just reached for a tissue so mah sperm wouldn't get everywhere. I am like, Hey, spermies, don't you know where your home is? Stay in there...stay there as long as you can...you have to cherish it.

We talked for a while...that pussy was good so we had the time to talk. I definitely want to see her again but cannot resist that pussy. One of the best feeling ones I've had.

Kaka $340 hr dfk bbfs bbbj, A tits, good ass on her, trimmed muff.

White lingerie pic is her with a tiny bit of PS on the face. She was skinny and tall for a japanese girl with a pretty face. I was all over her. Walked up behind her and got my hand under that skirt.
Japanese girls are fun and they are cute and young and it is great to bang them out and maybe talk a little. Very few have a personality that makes me like actually like them and come back. If you saw this girl somewhere other than a whore house you would never think she did this. Damn sweet girl. The last japanese girl I liked this much at this location was Dalya which was two names ago.

She DFKs good and her bbbj is no joke. She can go deep. Not DT queen deep but for japanese women very deep. Maho at 1010 might have been the deepest. Very respectable. 69 she has a great looking and tasting pussy. Exactly what you would expect.

for bbfscip I always give the asking price....I never paid that much....before. I am trying to talk her down and not getting it...but I always try after 69 if need be. She flipped the whole thing on me. She straddles me I am thinking ok some p2p and I was trying to get her to 100 and she is like 100 cum outside... she sticks my dick in her. OMG that pussy was so good. She just brutally out negotiated me. "I will give you the extra 100 if I cum in you"....and we will get to that...but yes I did.

She didn't use any lube which is key for bbfs. CG and mish with DFK. My cock loved this girl. Rock hard the whole time and the cute faces she made and noises and I was like so careful....not really but I wasn't crazy either... but near the very end I was letting go until cumming. I laid on top of her and was about to pull out and she pulled me to her. I thought we are making babies here people....look out! But she just reached for a tissue so mah sperm wouldn't get everywhere. I am like, Hey, spermies, don't you know where your home is? Stay in there...stay there as long as you can...you have to cherish it.

We talked for a while...that pussy was good so we had the time to talk. I definitely want to see her again but cannot resist that pussy. One of the best feeling ones I've had.
I think this might be your best review, GD. Certainly makes me want to go see her, which is saying something because usually I like a different body type than you do (I like taller ladies, mainly for logistics because I'm a tall feller myself).

You should write smutty novels!

Yurina 400 hr early 20s 5'8 A cup DFK BBFS BBBJ

Why not bang another Japanese woman I never met before? I am tearing through japanese bush like Bobcat Goldthwait in a Godzilla outfit. Yurina comes up to my mouth...the top of her head and I am 6'4 so I think she is 5'8. Tall and if you seen any tall japaese girls you know her body. It is her in the pics for body and the face is her with some filtering (the one that is less touched up). She is pretty and smiles a lot and is pretty damn sweet.

She speaks english good without a japanese accent...maybe a slight german one but she's never been to germany. In the shower and she has no fat but has some good meat on her. I did see her ass later in the hallway and did a double take...or just stare at it like a pervert. Noticed the shaved pussy.

In the room she is a good kisser and has a nice GF feel to her. BBBJ has some depth to it. Upper level japanese. 69 and my tongue went round the clit like some grand slam base running and last one slid into home, tongue up that pussy and face buried. Then it was on. It ain't sex until you are face deep in labia! Read a science book...it is right in there.

She asks 200 bbfscip....yada yada yada and I am bareback trying to fit my dick in that pussy. 20 seconds later....she is riding me and I am getting in there and some standing mish and I am kissing her to make it easier for her to get fully dicked. Some break in position for a bit and mish. Kissing her in mish and this pussy is great. No lube is it...or minimal lube. I used to think bbfs fucking feels better and condom cumming feels better. But Kaka and Yurina have swayed me to BBFS for cumming BUT only if no or almost no lube. I banged this korean woman this week bbfs and while it felt good she used so much lube that there was no friction and I just couldn't finish and I didn't think about taking my dick out and wiping it off.
Anyway, cum in that pussy and it is great. I think I did nothing but bbfs the last weekish... yurina, ran ayase, kaka, helen, korean woman, miyuu. Her personality might have me back for another visit. I mean, her personality and tight pussy.

I think this might be your best review, GD. Certainly makes me want to go see her, which is saying something because usually I like a different body type than you do (I like taller ladies, mainly for logistics because I'm a tall feller myself).

You should write smutty novels!
I do write a lot of smut in my unpublished novels. I would have to write the review as soon as I got out of the session...i need the pussy juice still on my lips to write that stuff.

@Genghis Dong i know exactly how you feel. I got so attached to this girl in a short period of time. Like 8 sessions in a 24 hour span. She’s just good to be with and yes great kisser and incredible BBBJ. One of those 8 sessions she spent the whole time in BBBJ. And I’m glad I’m not the only one who has a few sessions that are clunkers for some reason or another. Hard not to connect with Mia!
She is irreplaceable. I am thinking about getting a 2 hour session with her before the end. So far the only girls to get a two hour session with me are Helen and Flora. I cannot resist chinese women. I told Mia once, I says to Mia, I says, When I am old and on my deathbed in some hospital she needs to come sit on my face and smother me out of this word. Maybe even have her say "sweat dreams my prince" lol. I just want to go out of this world with a chinese pussy in my face...is that too much to ask? I want to die the same way I lived.

Enid

$380 + 20 tip

ok I have a new ATF

Made my way to the diamond district tonight to meet with beautiful Colombian Enid. Get off the elevator and MMS leads me to Enid’s room. She’s very pretty, looks like the pics with maybe a little airbrushing. I think her DD tits are natural but her butt is clearly enhanced, very well made but firm.

Her English is minimal, so is my Spanish. It didn’t really matter because we spent the first few minutes kissing, great DFK without too much tongue and very sensual. Preview BBBJ before heading to the shower. Quick standing shower because I’m super hard and really want to fuck her.

back in the room, she starts sucking me. Great tongue movement, some DT, balls licking and sucking, good amount of suction. I didn’t want to shoot my first load too fast so I went to DATY. Such a great little pussy, great taste and smell. She’s very reactive, maybe a little bit fake but in the heat of the moment it felt just right. FIV and her little pussy was so wet. She was shaking and she might have O’d or she was good at pretending. She then rode me CG while I was sucking on her beautiful tits and DFKing. Then RCG and finally came in standing mish while kissing her.

More kissing and a quick massage and just seeing her in the mirror made me hard again. She has such a tight body. With fifteen minutes to go, we did BBBJ then doggy where I was controlling the pace. I think she came again with my slow blows and then I blew my 2nd load with a couple minutes to go.

kissed her goodbye after a quick shower and left happy. She’s a fantastic provider, great attitude and energy. I will repeat with her or might try her cousin Ainsley who is also hot af.

Face 9
Tits 8
Butt 8
Attitude 10

Enid

$380 + 20 tip

ok I have a new ATF

Made my way to the diamond district tonight to meet with beautiful Colombian Enid. Get off the elevator and MMS leads me to Enid’s room. She’s very pretty, looks like the pics with maybe a little airbrushing. I think her DD tits are natural but her butt is clearly enhanced, very well made but firm.

Her English is minimal, so is my Spanish. It didn’t really matter because we spent the first few minutes kissing, great DFK without too much tongue and very sensual. Preview BBBJ before heading to the shower. Quick standing shower because I’m super hard and really want to fuck her.

back in the room, she starts sucking me. Great tongue movement, some DT, balls licking and sucking, good amount of suction. I didn’t want to shoot my first load too fast so I went to DATY. Such a great little pussy, great taste and smell. She’s very reactive, maybe a little bit fake but in the heat of the moment it felt just right. FIV and her little pussy was so wet. She was shaking and she might have O’d or she was good at pretending. She then rode me CG while I was sucking on her beautiful tits and DFKing. Then RCG and finally came in standing mish while kissing her.

More kissing and a quick massage and just seeing her in the mirror made me hard again. She has such a tight body. With fifteen minutes to go, we did BBBJ then doggy where I was controlling the pace. I think she came again with my slow blows and then I blew my 2nd load with a couple minutes to go.

kissed her goodbye after a quick shower and left happy. She’s a fantastic provider, great attitude and energy. I will repeat with her or might try her cousin Ainsley who is also hot af.

Face 9
Tits 8
Butt 8
Attitude 10
Enid is awesome BBBJ and very fun to fuck. Good review!

Alyssa / GiGi
GiGi / Fairy
GiGi / Ava

“3.5 Hour Tennis Match” Mixed Doubles

After a brutal half hour session at DDY I shifted to SL. Never been so shocked but to be greeted by Wawa in an elegant dress wearing jewelry, what a change. Her appearance changed but behavior didn’t she still grabbed at cock within 10 seconds of entry.

I wanted another go at Fairy who I tried to have a session with previously but I was actually out of gas that day. So asked for Allyssa Fairy double to throw a bone to Allyssa who had been giving me the cold shoulder and her best pouting face in the hall the last few weeks - since I hadn’t seen her since June.

Wawa says start with Allyssa and Fairy should be ready in 15 minutes. Ok Allyssa and Wawa are in the room and it’s all kinds of silly as Allyssa is playing with a large dildo that suctioned to her mirror over her bed. I made her put that away as it was a bit intimidating - lol. Wawa was lying on the bed pretending to want some action too. Finally Wawa out and Allyssa and I go to shower but before we do Allyssa grabs a lone ranger type mask out of her drawers and puts it on me - what the hell I wear it to the shower and give Wawa a good laugh along the way.

Back to the room after the shower and Allyssa is giddy with excitement since she hasn’t seen me in so long. I sucked her pussy real nice. Then Wawa comes back in and says Fairy needs a break how about you take GiGi for the double. Absolutely!

As GiGi is getting her stuff Allyssa starts a BBBJ and has me good and hard. I’m standing and Allyssa is on her knees with her back against the bed. GiGi comes in and curls next to me for some DFK and titty sucking. Then I ask for the condom. Allyssa lays on the bed but I push her aside and have GiGi lay down and start fucking her standing mish. Allyssa was so mad but laughed at me for toying with her. Allyssa licked GiGi’s nipple and GiGi let out a little “help me” cry which was funny and adorable. After awhile Allyssa started up another BBBJ to firm me back up. This time I did GiGi doggy. Allyssa started a little tantrum. I told her wait your next. Then GiGi did the BBBJ and when I finally got to Allyssa I went soft very quick. She was like trying to shove it back in semiaroused and just wanted fucked. Her hour was expiring and she was begging for 2. But i limited her to one. Continued with the rest of GiGi’s hour with a couple rounds of mish. Then told her I wanted to continue a second hour.

We moved all the way down the hall to GiGi’s room and as we started up Wawa came in with Fairy for another double. As Fairy went to get condoms I was standing next to the bed while GiGi was on her knees sucking me and getting me rock hard. Fairy came in and I immediately put her on her back and started fucking her good and hard - I owed her a hard cock. The next hour Fairy and GiGi traded turns sucking my cock strong and sitting on my face. While Fairy was smothering my face with her juicy pussy GiGi covered me up and did RCG then CG then ACG. Switch and Fairy did the honors CG and ACG and I really started thrusting in her as well and it was a nice ride. Then doggy Fairy. Then I collapsed and layed between these two young sex fiends. As the hour drew to a close I thought I might be done but Fairy said maybe you want a new girl. She went to get Ava. In the meantime GiGi has been fondling and petting my cock. When Wawa Fairy and Ava arrive I’m fully erect. Fairy thinks it’s the sight of the new girl that aroused me and left as I agreed to another double with GiGi for a 3rd hour this time with Ava.

While Ava got her things I tried mish quickly with GiGi. Then when Ava arrived we switched to GiGi BBBJ and Ava kissed briefly before sitting on my face. Definitely a smoker. Then switch to Ava BBBJ and GiGi sitting on my face. Moved to doggy with Ava but she kneeled on the bed with her legs tucked in rather than spread and I found it a bit awkward to get a good go at her from this position. GiGi was ramping up her dirty talk as all day she was calling me teacher and saying no you can’t fuck your student. Now she changed to Daddy your daughter is bad. I said nope go back to teacher!! GiGi was admiring the work Ava did on the BBBJ and it was really good. Ava took her turn in CG and ACG and then back to grinding CG and I blew my load here and somewhere thought I blew the condom clear off - not quite. As time drew to a close we went for a shower and I needed food!

Damage $340 Allyssa $340 Fairy $340 Ava $1,020 GiGi.

Recommend Yes to all
Repeat Yes

LingLing 5'5 skinny long hair 360 hr bbfscip asking 200 bbbj

I always knew she did bbfs but never got it. Oh, how I used to be scare little bitch. My cock was made to rub inside an asian pussy. Maybe instead of "an" I should say "all" east asian pussy between 20-50 with a pulse. Gonna go to Japan and fix that declining birth rate. Hold on, back on track.

I grab onto Lingling who is looking really good. She is the girl in the pic but they edited out a small forearm tattoo. I rub her tiny A cup titties. The areolas are narrow with a nice nipple...like a small cylinder with a flat top. Rub down that tight midsection and grab onto that nice ass around to that little pussy that is shaved on sides but long above the clit.

I always go to the bathroom before going into the room. We talk a little bit as her English is good enough for conversation. Talked about Taiwan and she might go back to visit. But their is a working toilet in the shower room now. It is nice in there now. I cannot stop rubbing her body.

Back in the room ask about bbfs and she says 200 and yada yada yada getting that bbfs. DFK to her licking my body...I think she even got my belly button. I think I washed it good before going outside to play in the street. 69 and damn I was hard...she has such a nice looking pussy. I want to live in there. At least a part of me does.

Then there it was, finally getting bareback into one of my all time favorites. I think it is the best bbfs I got. Usually I don't watch my dick that much. But this time I had her in off bed mish pushing her legs apart and down and my cock is glistening in some tang because she did not use any lube. A cheer for the No Lube Club (NLC). Doggystyle tip to balls nice and relaxed. Mish with her legs up and it was the slow buildup until I came in her. Oh what a nut in her gut. There was a couple days worth of little mes up there. I take my dick out and lay on my back thinking this is what life is all about THEN she take my dick and sucks the last of the sperm off the tip of my dick. No spit or wiping it off her mouth. This is when you know you found your other half.

I almost saw her the next day but he left early. Best bbfs I ever had. Eevee gets bumped to #2.

Alyssa / GiGi
GiGi / Fairy
GiGi / Ava

Repeat Yes
Gigi and Fairy are really hot. I'd say among the top level of active chinese strumpets in Manhattan.

Alyssa / GiGi
GiGi / Fairy
GiGi / Ava

“3.5 Hour Tennis Match” Mixed Doubles

After a brutal half hour session at DDY I shifted to SL. Never been so shocked but to be greeted by Wawa in an elegant dress wearing jewelry, what a change. Her appearance changed but behavior didn’t she still grabbed at cock within 10 seconds of entry.

I wanted another go at Fairy who I tried to have a session with previously but I was actually out of gas that day. So asked for Allyssa Fairy double to throw a bone to Allyssa who had been giving me the cold shoulder and her best pouting face in the hall the last few weeks - since I hadn’t seen her since June.

Wawa says start with Allyssa and Fairy should be ready in 15 minutes. Ok Allyssa and Wawa are in the room and it’s all kinds of silly as Allyssa is playing with a large dildo that suctioned to her mirror over her bed. I made her put that away as it was a bit intimidating - lol. Wawa was lying on the bed pretending to want some action too. Finally Wawa out and Allyssa and I go to shower but before we do Allyssa grabs a lone ranger type mask out of her drawers and puts it on me - what the hell I wear it to the shower and give Wawa a good laugh along the way.

Back to the room after the shower and Allyssa is giddy with excitement since she hasn’t seen me in so long. I sucked her pussy real nice. Then Wawa comes back in and says Fairy needs a break how about you take GiGi for the double. Absolutely!

As GiGi is getting her stuff Allyssa starts a BBBJ and has me good and hard. I’m standing and Allyssa is on her knees with her back against the bed. GiGi comes in and curls next to me for some DFK and titty sucking. Then I ask for the condom. Allyssa lays on the bed but I push her aside and have GiGi lay down and start fucking her standing mish. Allyssa was so mad but laughed at me for toying with her. Allyssa licked GiGi’s nipple and GiGi let out a little “help me” cry which was funny and adorable. After awhile Allyssa started up another BBBJ to firm me back up. This time I did GiGi doggy. Allyssa started a little tantrum. I told her wait your next. Then GiGi did the BBBJ and when I finally got to Allyssa I went soft very quick. She was like trying to shove it back in semiaroused and just wanted fucked. Her hour was expiring and she was begging for 2. But i limited her to one. Continued with the rest of GiGi’s hour with a couple rounds of mish. Then told her I wanted to continue a second hour.

We moved all the way down the hall to GiGi’s room and as we started up Wawa came in with Fairy for another double. As Fairy went to get condoms I was standing next to the bed while GiGi was on her knees sucking me and getting me rock hard. Fairy came in and I immediately put her on her back and started fucking her good and hard - I owed her a hard cock. The next hour Fairy and GiGi traded turns sucking my cock strong and sitting on my face. While Fairy was smothering my face with her juicy pussy GiGi covered me up and did RCG then CG then ACG. Switch and Fairy did the honors CG and ACG and I really started thrusting in her as well and it was a nice ride. Then doggy Fairy. Then I collapsed and layed between these two young sex fiends. As the hour drew to a close I thought I might be done but Fairy said maybe you want a new girl. She went to get Ava. In the meantime GiGi has been fondling and petting my cock. When Wawa Fairy and Ava arrive I’m fully erect. Fairy thinks it’s the sight of the new girl that aroused me and left as I agreed to another double with GiGi for a 3rd hour this time with Ava.

While Ava got her things I tried mish quickly with GiGi. Then when Ava arrived we switched to GiGi BBBJ and Ava kissed briefly before sitting on my face. Definitely a smoker. Then switch to Ava BBBJ and GiGi sitting on my face. Moved to doggy with Ava but she kneeled on the bed with her legs tucked in rather than spread and I found it a bit awkward to get a good go at her from this position. GiGi was ramping up her dirty talk as all day she was calling me teacher and saying no you can’t fuck your student. Now she changed to Daddy your daughter is bad. I said nope go back to teacher!! GiGi was admiring the work Ava did on the BBBJ and it was really good. Ava took her turn in CG and ACG and then back to grinding CG and I blew my load here and somewhere thought I blew the condom clear off - not quite. As time drew to a close we went for a shower and I needed food!

Damage $340 Allyssa $340 Fairy $340 Ava $1,020 GiGi.

Recommend Yes to all
Repeat Yes
you are a goat sir

LingLing 5'5 skinny long hair 360 hr bbfscip asking 200 bbbj

I always knew she did bbfs but never got it. Oh, how I used to be scare little bitch. My cock was made to rub inside an asian pussy. Maybe instead of "an" I should say "all" east asian pussy between 20-50 with a pulse. Gonna go to Japan and fix that declining birth rate. Hold on, back on track.

I grab onto Lingling who is looking really good. She is the girl in the pic but they edited out a small forearm tattoo. I rub her tiny A cup titties. The areolas are narrow with a nice nipple...like a small cylinder with a flat top. Rub down that tight midsection and grab onto that nice ass around to that little pussy that is shaved on sides but long above the clit.

I always go to the bathroom before going into the room. We talk a little bit as her English is good enough for conversation. Talked about Taiwan and she might go back to visit. But their is a working toilet in the shower room now. It is nice in there now. I cannot stop rubbing her body.

Back in the room ask about bbfs and she says 200 and yada yada yada getting that bbfs. DFK to her licking my body...I think she even got my belly button. I think I washed it good before going outside to play in the street. 69 and damn I was hard...she has such a nice looking pussy. I want to live in there. At least a part of me does.

Then there it was, finally getting bareback into one of my all time favorites. I think it is the best bbfs I got. Usually I don't watch my dick that much. But this time I had her in off bed mish pushing her legs apart and down and my cock is glistening in some tang because she did not use any lube. A cheer for the No Lube Club (NLC). Doggystyle tip to balls nice and relaxed. Mish with her legs up and it was the slow buildup until I came in her. Oh what a nut in her gut. There was a couple days worth of little mes up there. I take my dick out and lay on my back thinking this is what life is all about THEN she take my dick and sucks the last of the sperm off the tip of my dick. No spit or wiping it off her mouth. This is when you know you found your other half.

I almost saw her the next day but he left early. Best bbfs I ever had. Eevee gets bumped to #2.
If LingLing is your idea of best BBFS, you really are a shill for this shop!

Link to your review of LingLing please?
Or a first hand explanation to back that up?
I didn’t review her on this site. I saw her in 2021 when she first appeared at what was then Comecomeplay. Same location as SL. She is really thin and flat with average looks. I think about half of her reviews say that. Nice girl but non-descript from looks to service. At least two years ago. Her service may have changed a bit but can’t imagine how she would have changed that dramatically. Every position was boney. Nice girl but definite not a repeat. And I am typically a repeater. And that service was $100 then not $200.

I didn’t review her on this site. I saw her in 2021 when she first appeared at what was then Comecomeplay. Same location as SL. She is really thin and flat with average looks. I think about half of her reviews say that. Nice girl but non-descript from looks to service. At least two years ago. Her service may have changed a bit but can’t imagine how she would have changed that dramatically. Every position was boney. Nice girl but definite not a repeat. And I am typically a repeater. And that service was $100 then not $200.
I say she is flat. I've said over and over I love small tits. Sometimes choosing between 2 japanese girls I look for the ones with the smaller tits. I like skinny girls. Now Skye was bony.

I say over and over that NYAF Helen is the most beautiful provider I've seen....oh but wait she left SL/DDY should I still be doing that?
I've basically written positive reviews for every popular shop.

I don't think Lingling is bony. Bony to me is when I grab at the hips and it is straight bone. You cannot see her ribs. PP Elina you can see her ribs. Was all over her too. I don't call LingLing beautiful or even pretty. I call her cute or in this case hot. Mia and Gigi and Fairy are all better looking there. But there is something about the way she acts that is very endearing to me.

I've had 4 bbfs recently ruined due to women using too much lube. Not every guy gets the same amount of lube. Ruined. Lingling didn't use lube and I fucked her exactly how I wanted to fuck her and she behaved the way I want a girl to while I am fucking her.
Next time I fuck someone stand on the opposite side of the hallway and hear how much I like it.

Hey there. I've been lurking for awhile but decided to finally post. I had been posting reviews on ***, but honestly, it's a bit cumbersome. I just want to drop a quick sentence or two, and not sit there and fill out the form every time.

I've been visiting SL/DDY since the beginning of the year, and I've become a regular at this point. Daisy and Emily both always take care of me well and always make me feel very welcomed. I can't even remember whether I saw them at SL or DDY but I've seen Kylie, Arlene, Aiai, Allyssa, Joanna, Layla, Chanel, Julie, Chaya, Lena, Mischa, and Ainsley so far. I may be missing one or two. It's been good times. The service has always been great, except one case which I consider an anomaly, and I visit once a month or so, sometimes more. I like all types. I like spinners and I like the tall ones too. I've had fun with every type, and I enjoy multiples a lot.

By the way, I don't really do anything that crazy, and I'm very respectful of all the girls. I'm also energetic and try different things, and if there is anything they are uncomfortable with, I immediately stop. I recognize that everyone has a different level of comfortableness, and I respect their decisions. There are some really good-hearted girls there and I do care about a lot of them.

I'll just run through some highlights from SL.

Allyssa - Okay. She is my main girl. I've seen her 4 times I believe, and I generally don't repeat. She and I really connect, both sexually and more. Last time, she legit wouldn't let me leave and the session went over by 30 minutes just from talking through the translator app. I'll be seeing her again, especially in a double or a triple. You all know how she is.

Allyssa + Aiai + Joanna - Initially booked Allyssa and Aiai, but Daisy suggested that Joanna join in just for the table shower. I think many regulars here know Allyssa and Aiai, so you can imagine how fun the session was.

Allyssa + Ainsley - I told Daisy that I wanted Allyssa and I'll pick the other out of a line up. Saw Ainsley and omg, holy moly, yea, there was no question. Mischa was super pissed when I chose Ainsley over her, but like, I had to see Ainsley. Anyway, that was her first day at SL, and I took her to a double with Allyssa, lol. The highlight was when Allyssa was sucking on Ainsley's tits and calling her mommy.

Lena - Damn, I love how tall she is which I told her, and I think that made her happy. She is taller than me, but I found that very sexually attractive. I really truly enjoyed being with Lena. My dream session would be Allyssa, Ainsley, and Lena all together.

Chaya - She was a super fun one. I had her lay down on her back while I squat over her face, and rode her face with her tongue up my ass. Also, I ask some girls to choke me just to see how they react. Some are clearly uncomfortable and will barely squeeze. Not Chaya. She went for it and tried to choke me the fuck out. Like her eyes lit up and she was getting sadistic pleasure out of it. What a freak. Damn, I should've booked her with Allyssa when I had the chance.

Alright, that's it for now for the reviews.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey there. I've been lurking for awhile but decided to finally post. I had been posting reviews on ***, but honestly, it's a bit cumbersome. I just want to drop a quick sentence or two, and not sit there and fill out the form every time.

I've been visiting SL/DDY since the beginning of the year, and I've become a regular at this point. Daisy and Emily both always take care of me well and always make me feel very welcomed. I can't even remember whether I saw them at SL or DDY but I've seen Kylie, Arlene, Aiai, Allyssa, Joanna, Layla, Chanel, Julie, Chaya, Lena, Mischa, and Ainsley so far. I may be missing one or two. It's been good times. The service has always been great, except one case which I consider an anomaly, and I visit once a month or so, sometimes more. I like all types. I like spinners and I like the tall ones too. I've had fun with every type, and I enjoy multiples a lot.

By the way, I don't really do anything that crazy, and I'm very respectful of all the girls. I'm also energetic and try different things, and if there is anything they are uncomfortable with, I immediately stop. I recognize that everyone has a different level of comfortableness, and I respect their decisions. There are some really good-hearted girls there and I do care about a lot of them.

I'll just run through some highlights from SL.

Allyssa - Okay. She is my main girl. I've seen her 4 times I believe, and I generally don't repeat. She and I really connect, both sexually and more. Last time, she legit wouldn't let me leave and the session went over by 30 minutes just from talking through the translator app. I'll be seeing her again, especially in a double or a triple. You all know how she is.

Allyssa + Aiai + Joanna - Initially booked Allyssa and Aiai, but Daisy suggested that Joanna join in just for the table shower. I think many regulars here know Allyssa and Aiai, so you can imagine how fun the session was.

Allyssa + Ainsley - I told Daisy that I wanted Allyssa and I'll pick the other out of a line up. Saw Ainsley and omg, holy moly, yea, there was no question. Mischa was super pissed when I chose Ainsley over her, but like, I had to see Ainsley. Anyway, that was her first day at SL, and I took her to a double with Allyssa, lol. The highlight was when Allyssa was sucking on Ainsley's tits and calling her mommy.

Lena - Damn, I love how tall she is which I told her, and I think that made her happy. She is taller than me, but I found that very sexually attractive. I really truly enjoyed being with Lena. My dream session would be Allyssa, Ainsley, and Lena all together.

Chaya - She was a super fun one. I had her lay down on her back while I squat over her face, and rode her face with her tongue up my ass. Also, I ask some girls to choke me just to see how they react. Some are clearly uncomfortable and will barely squeeze. Not Chaya. She went for it and tried to choke me the fuck out. Like her eyes lit up and she was getting sadistic pleasure out of it. What a freak. Damn, I should've booked her with Allyssa when I had the chance.

Alright, that's it for now for the reviews.
How much you pay?