Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Did you talk to any of the Amp girls who were there?
I'm wondering if their fee for an hour in private room was the same 360 as AMP.
No, the AMP girls were asking for $500. I asked why more for a party with 20 minute private rooms and the girl said they thought they could charge more at the party. They didn't want to dance, so they left. Seemed like they really didn't understand the scene, though they were easy on the eyes.

pokler

Power Bottom
No, the AMP girls were asking for $500. I asked why more for a party with 20 minute private rooms and the girl said they thought they could charge more at the party. They didn't want to dance, so they left. Seemed like they really didn't understand the scene, though they were easy on the eyes.
The private rooms have 20 time limit? Makes sense as I'm
sure many wanted to use. It's like stair master at the gym , 20 min limit.

When I talked to a few MMS about the party they didn't really get it so I'm not too surprised.

There is a little bit of embarrassment there: there are VIP guests , and someone who paid for the regular room rate, but there is no paper towel in each room? Even when I wanted to get a box of tissues from the table who charged house fee , he refused me to bring it to the room. WTF ?! the girl who is joining the party needs to bring everything by herself? Do I need a large travel bag for next time ? !

The private rooms have 20 time limit? Makes sense as I'm
sure many wanted to use. It's like stair master at the gym , 20 min limit.

When I talked to a few MMS about the party they didn't really get it so I'm not too surprised.
I understood the 20-minute thing from the house rules in Slinky's emails. Didn't ask more. And yes, I think ultimately they didn't "get" it, despite whatever efforts I could make to explain it to them (and I tried a couple of times).

There is a little bit of embarrassment there: there are VIP guests , and someone who paid for the regular room rate, but there is no paper towel in each room? Even when I wanted to get a box of tissues from the table who charged house fee , he refused me to bring it to the room. WTF ?! the girl who is joining the party needs to bring everything by herself? Do I need a large travel bag for next time ? !
ha! I had this same experience after I finished, the paper towels were at the table with the guy who was keeping an eye on the rooms. He was super helpful when I asked for them, but yes I had a moment of panic when I realized I didn't know where the paper towels were.

pokler

Power Bottom
ha! I had this same experience after I finished, the paper towels were at the table with the guy who was keeping an eye on the rooms. He was super helpful when I asked for them, but yes I had a moment of panic when I realized I didn't know where the paper towels were.
Do what I do when I jerk off and don't want wife to see the cum stain on bed. Use your socks as cum rag. Speaking of cum stains I'd hate to see the mattress in the room!

I think he means the really tiny girl who was wearing a brown skirt. Her english was terrible so I could not get her name. I saw you hug her goodnight.
Correct Richie - the tiny little one. Not Jolly who is considerably taller, very attractive and was working the room. The little one who was sitting down and then did go around to say good bye and shake hands with some people, but between the heavy accent and loud music I couldn't get what she was saying.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm sorry about that. We brought wet wipes but I guess they didn't get properly distributed. Next time you have an issue please ask me personally.

Another Great event. Another triumph by Slinky and the supporting cast of several.

The venue : Very good and reasonably priced
Security : Top notch
Refreshments : Plentiful and prices not bad everything considered.
The Ladies : Someone for almost any taste. Some true knockouts particularly Bella the Brazilian Bombshell and Jennifer and her 2 Dominican friends.

Slinky had to put up with the usual ( just mho as a FORMER party host ) invitees who don't show up. I THINK the attendance rate was roughly 50%. About par for the course for the Tri-State area.
Other events in other cities have much higher rates. Bond used to get 70 to 75% for his parties UNTIL the "N.Y. No Show Virus hit L.A." His last event was under 60% Most Florida and Vegas events get at least 2/3 attendance. Those who didn't attend for whatever reason are now reading about all the fun they missed out on. GOOD ! It serves you right lol.

Can't wait for the next one.

The domo in the blue dress I got two lap dances with. Then she quoted me $600. Didn't ask what I got, but I did ask if I became a part owner of whatever mud hut village she is from in the DR at that price point.

The domo in the blue dress I got two lap dances with. Then she quoted me $600. Didn't ask what I got, but I did ask if I became a part owner of whatever mud hut village she is from in the DR at that price point.
You should have gone to the back and when she gave you a number you smile and shyly say you didn’t bring enough. On the way out you would get a better number. Worked for me.

SOME prices quoted by SOME ladies were ridiculous to absurd. The 3 ladies I played with were flexible and delivered what was agreed on before entering the room. Actually one went above and beyond for which I tipped her very nicely. I respected their limits but made it plain that I wasn't into playing games. Negotiating was part of the evening. So was silly nonsense which I have a reduced tolerance for e.g. "I promise you great time " or "we have lots of fun ". My polite response was to tell them (nicely) to save it for the tourists and that I wasn't going into a room without an agreed to quid pro quo.

I am thinking I hit the jackpot Tuesday. I prepaid for vip admission. Spent an extra 50 twice for a closed door room versus curtained area. Paid 100 to two different girls and 160 to 3rd girl. So for 660 or so I had three 20 minute sessions. Sessions included bbbj,bbfs,cfs,rim/anal play. Well worth the money for variety/selection/convenience.
My plan was to get 1 or 2 girls very early on before rooms/girls were used and alcohol kicked in on me (7 and 745 pm session and last at around 10 pm). Only regret was being able to pick only 3.

pokler

Power Bottom
I am thinking I hit the jackpot Tuesday. I prepaid for vip admission. Spent an extra 50 twice for a closed door room versus curtained area. Paid 100 to two different girls and 160 to 3rd girl. So for 660 or so I had three 20 minute sessions. Sessions included bbbj,bbfs,cfs,rim/anal play. Well worth the money for variety/selection/convenience.
My plan was to get 1 or 2 girls very early on before rooms/girls were used and alcohol kicked in on me (7 and 745 pm session and last at around 10 pm). Only regret was being able to pick only 3.

Who were your girls?