2022-23 NY Knicks

I really like Grimes. He hustles his butt off and though he hasn't shown it lately, believe that he is a good shooter. The Knicks need to get him more into the offense. He's a very good defender as well.
I like him too. He makes a lot of cool passes without looking that I really like. I think he passes up on to many open shots though.

He responded with 2 turn overs that almost gave the game away
He had 30pts but he can't seem to make a three. In the paint he was very good and had nice drives to the basket. At his draft position though he should be much better. All these games are nail biters down to the end. The team is much better as they are in every game even against elite teams and are not getting blown out like in past years.

Much needed win last night, RJ did what he does best, driving to the paint. Grimes also had a real good game.

The turnovers in the last minute of the game we’re brutal.
Big problem with RJ, is I really believe he feels he is a star player. He can’t shoot. He can’t dribble or pass. He can drive really good. Almost unstoppable, however, he still misses many shots at the rim which are basically layups.

The last great NY Knickerbocker…..

Latrell Sprewell

Who would’ve thought after all these years. Over 20 years!! And it’s Latrell who’s the last player to put the Knicks on his back and take them to the finals. Always loved Ewing, but he was a non factor with his ankles for those playoffs.

There’s not much worth saying after that.

You can put the Knicks in the same category as the Jets. Both are never going to win anything,anytime soon.
Not true. The Knicks, I feel, are one player away. They won last night without Robinson and Brunson. They are now attractive to free agents. They have a shitload of 1st round picks. And the garden is revitalized.

They can't win at home, and as long as Dolan is here no star free agents will come here.One player away? From what? Making the playoffs?
Are you watching the games?? I don't think you are or else your opinion would be different. They are in every game since they went to the nine man rotation, even against elite teams. Dolan hasn't gotten involved since Carmelo and says he has learned to leave it to his GM and staff to build the team.

Are you watching the games?? I don't think you are or else your opinion would be different. They are in every game since they went to the nine man rotation, even against elite teams. Dolan hasn't gotten involved since Carmelo and says he has learned to leave it to his GM and staff to build the team.
Why should I watch? I know they aren't going anywhere.

Yankees get all my time ...don't have time for uncompetitive teams ,only teams that have winning records,play good at home and make the playoffs.