Jizzsbella 516-743-6623 Freeport Crazy White Chick in her 40’s

So, yeah I'm different and after reading Steveoo's review on this one, I couldn't get her out of my head for a few days...........

I texted her last Tuesday, mid morning. She replied about an hour and we went back an forth for an hour or so, with no immediate replies. (I had a hunch this one was not going to be a see ya in 20 minutes wham/bam deal). Texts were short and measured until the one where she stated rates and what's included. 1/2 hour incall 200, gfe, bbj, cim, massage. 1 hour incall 300, gfe, bbj, covered fs, cim, massage. Included in the message were here everyday availablity. We set up a 1/2 session for Thursday at 1pm.

Thursday 11:30amish, sent her a test confirming appointment, didn't hear back from her till around 12:30, confirms and send address. It's a four (?) story apartment building in decent area of Freeport just north of the train station. Did a drive by and found ample parking down the block. Texted her and a few minutes later she said she would come down to my car to meet me and walk me in. I told her I was parked a block and a 1/2 away (not letting her get my make/model/plate#) and she agreed to meet me downstairs in a couple minutes..........

Five minutes go by and I don't see her yet. (Like waiting for that damn room #!!) It's a beautiful afternoon, so I sitting on the front steps of the building taking in some rays, looking like I belong. 3 minutes pass and she walks out the door and greets me. She looked exactly like her pics. She leads me inside, take the elevator upstairs, down the hall to her apartment door............

She opens the door with the key and says there is nobody else home. My spidy senses agree. It appears to be 2 bedroom/2 bath unit that she must share with someone else. The place was not dirty, but it was cluttered with all sorts of crap. She leads me back to her bedroom with it's own bathroom and asks me what I want. I tell her massage, titty fuck and bbj, cim. She says she took a shower that morning, but she is going to take a quick rinse, and asks if I want to watch. It was really weird............

Her room was cluttered like the rest of the place, but it was clean at least. She layed a clean sheet on the bed, I got undressed and layed on the bed, she joined me and proceeded with a pretty good bbj. I had to tell her to be "less toothy" and she complied. She went deep and made good eye contact. Her tits are her best feature and her titty fucking skills were pretty damn good. I decided to push it a little and told her to get on top and mount me. She grabbed a rubber, slipped it on and proceeded to ride me like a champ......................

Usually I don't last too long after a pretty damn good bbj, but honestly her pussy just felt weird and there was no way I was going to blow my load fucking her. On the other hand, she was calling a Superman because of my "stamina", lol! I jumped up had her continue bbj with me in the standing position, eventually gave her the warning that I was about to explode and she swallowed the whole load.

Cleaned myself up with wipes I always bring, got dressed, double checked I had watch, wallet, phone and shades. She walked me to the door, took the stairs down and got out of dodge..................

Face: Pics are real, not Cinderella, but not Atilla the Hun, maybe a 5
Body: An untoned Mom bod (no sign of kids), clean, shower fresh, not tats, piercings, smoke or drug use, another 5
Performance: Bbj was good, took direction well, maybe 5.5
Value: Not a good value for 200, but the intrigue and weirdness made up for it.
Location: Middle class apartment building, didn't feel unsafe, good parking.
Repeat: Unless she wants to do me for free, not going to happen.

The end, safe mongering, my Brothers..............

So I just took the plunge here and it was every bit as weird as described. 200 for hh massage, bbj, cim, daty. She met me in lobby, seemed completely off, not saying she was on anything or under the influence but just came across as super flighty. Gave me a kiss in elevator up, her apartment is cluttered and the first thing I saw in her room was a small cockroach scurrying under desk ‍♂️. We get naked she puts a towel in bed and gives a decent massage, on the flip a very nice bbj . She has some really nice tits and a pretty pussy but the weirdness factor of it all can’t be denied. She was responding to texts while sucking me off which made it weird. Then said she had to use the restroom , when she came out she asked if I wanted to eat her out which I said yes to. She was super responsive and moaning at first and then almost immediately asked me to please stop biting(I wasn’t biting but whatever), slowed it down a touch but didn’t seem to be doing it for her and then her alarm went off and she told me I was over time and did I want to give her $50 more for another 15 minutes, as I had already came in her mouth before and was put off by the weirdness of the entire affair I opted not to continue for a longer session. Was it weird? Holy shit yes. Would I go back? Maybe . Walked me to the door and asked if I wanted to see her again , in a pinch after a few drinks I could see myself making the call, and yes OP nailed his review on the weirdness factor with this one

Reached out to this one even though shes not my type because I was in the mood for a bizarre sex experience and general consensus is she has a good set of tits.
Anyway, shes pretty responsive via text and we set up a time at her apartment. Like others have mentioned she comes down to greet you in the lobby. In my case she came down in a fucking full sized trenchcoat, glasses and a beanie like she was trying to disguise herself from authorities.

Much like the post before me, we get in the elevator and she states she has friends in her room as she opens up the trench coat and has her tits out and no panties… right away tries to make out with me. Literally grabbing my head and trying to eat my face. I stop it right then and there, give her $20 for her time and leave.
I had both my bizarre experience and saw her tits for $20.
Did not want to see her friends or have them in the room & she was just too mentally fucked for me and not attractive to do more.

Reached out to this one even though shes not my type because I was in the mood for a bizarre sex experience and general consensus is she has a good set of tits.
Anyway, shes pretty responsive via text and we set up a time at her apartment. Like others have mentioned she comes down to greet you in the lobby. In my case she came down in a fucking full sized trenchcoat, glasses and a beanie like she was trying to disguise herself from authorities.

Much like the post before me, we get in the elevator and she states she has friends in her room as she opens up the trench coat and has her tits out and no panties… right away tries to make out with me. Literally grabbing my head and trying to eat my face. I stop it right then and there, give her $20 for her time and leave.
Did not want to see her friends or have them in the room & she was just too mentally fucked for me and not attractive to do more.
Well that’s a first.

You knew that going in from Steve’s original post, he even mentioned her roommates. why bother seeing her?
That is the only review that mentioned them. I should have included in our text exchange I inquired if she would be the only one there to which she said Yes. So I am not really a dick for leaving on that flipped premise alone.
I had a few wild close encounters at an infamous incall in Hempstead years ago that many of us would frequent. For some reason that was running through my head and I split.

That is the only review that mentioned them. I should have included in our text exchange I inquired if she would be the only one there to which she said Yes. So I am not really a dick for leaving on that flipped premise alone.
I had a few wild close encounters at an infamous incall in Hempstead years ago that many of us would frequent. For some reason that was running through my head and I split.
Why do I now feel the urge to meet the roommates. I loved BlueVelvet

I wasn’t calling you a dick. I was just curious why you went with her review out there.
If you were a dick, you would have stiffed her…

I wasn’t calling you a dick. I was just curious why you went with her review out there.
If you were a dick, you would have stiffed her…

You are smarter than me.............

billyS

Reign of Terror
Everyone keeps saying it's weird.
But outside of Steve seeing her roommate I haven't read anything out of the ordinary of any other incall.

What makes it weird?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Her… lol shes fucking strange. Only way to put it. Think you need to give the wheel a spin @billyS if she was a WOC it would be a no brainer!
I'll pass. Too close to home, you don't eat where you shit. She actually looks familiar.

And yeah, I'm not paying $200 for something I'm not attracted to especially since I already have a perfect situation in Queens.

Her… lol shes fucking strange. Only way to put it. Think you need to give the wheel a spin @billyS if she was a WOC it would be a no brainer!
BILLY BILLY!........So she texted me one evening about a week after we first met. Asked if I would come over now for 150. Told her I could not, but I could be there early the next afternoon. Still haven't see the trench coat, but I get bbbj, some titty fucking and covered fs.........

Out of fairness to the group I feel like I have to write something because I was so intrigued by the activity on this thread that I decided to check it out for myself. I honestly can’t leave much of a review, because I’m not even sure what happened myself. Everything above was correct. Strange meet up outside her place. No attempt to be dolled up at all. Yet she was kind of cultish , nice c cups. Cute smile. Kind of absent eyes , not drugs other than maybe weed, but certainly not all there. Apartment was very odd. Hoarder / halfway house / dusty / crusty and musty. Asked me to wait a minute and went to her bathroom. Was talking to me while she went which was odd. Came out and was in bra and panties. She’s a good kisser, grabs the junk and went right down to business with a bbbj. Ball sucking. Deep throat. She seemed to be really into it. She let me sit on her belly and fuck her tits andmouth and took it all in like a champ. Blew down her throat. Swallow. I bolted. Her roommates may have been in the room when I left but I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t looking to make eye contact. The whole think was just odd for some reason. I can’t point it out. As great as the bbbj was , the location just makes me feel like I won’t return. She was nice , and a great mouth. To each his own.

Sorry. 30 minutes damage 200.