Standing Doggy - both parties standing

one girl i was fucking with was short and im not tall about 5'8" but she was about 5'
she was horny all the time but didn't like to go out much but i was allowed to come hang out at her house.
fucking while her parents were home against the wall in her bedroom with her pulling her leggings down.
she would literally do all the moving up and down and back and forth while i would literally just pull out my dick and have her fuck it herself, she would arch her back to be able to kiss me and keep my dick in her pussy was crazy i thought and made me horny AF.

One of my favorite positions just for the view. She has to have a nice ass, arches her back and has high heels on. Probably the best position for eating ass too.

I have tried with a couple girls. It was always awkward. Although I dated a girl closer to my height and thin and it was incredible. Very aggressive with a touch of passion. She also had the wall for support and pushed back onto me.

Did this a few times with my ATF in the shower. My ATF would go in front of me, turn around, hunch her back and back up into me. OMG so sexy and makes me feel wanted. Like somebody said go slow cause I will blow in 30 secs.

I have done this many times in the room also but somehow I can't last as long. Maybe 2 minutes the most. I have to move to the girl to standard doggy.

I cannot get a deep penetration unless she physically lower herself so her hole lines up to my cock. Otherwise her ass cheeks would block too much and I cant get my balls to touch her clit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I cannot get a deep penetration unless she physically lower herself so her hole lines up to my cock. Otherwise her ass cheeks would block too much and I cant get my balls to touch her clit.
Your balls to touch her clit? From the back standing?
Actually I can see that if she is a flat assed Asian and .....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Doesn’t all of our balls hit their clit?
Not unless I'm looking to rearrange her intestines :p
When I look down when I'm in kneeling doggy, similar to my Avatar, there is usually a good two or three inches that don't go in.

Sometimes in missionary at the very end, when she is already fully aroused, right before I blow I'll go balls deep and hold it there and kind of grind my pub bone into her clit and the tip against the cervix.

There was one girl i was dating that would do it anywhere. I specifically remember during Superstorm Sandy, I was at her house and her kids were home she asked me to help with the laundry in the basement... next thing i know I had her bent over in the middle of the basement hitting it from behind. We would have sex everytime we were together, this one time I was hanging at her place and her kids were home (they were older teenagers) being a small house we couldn't fool around, she walked me out and kissing her goodbye in the drive way, ended up bending her over in the driveway for a quickie.

One of my favorite positions just for the view. She has to have a nice ass, arches her back and has high heels on. Probably the best position for eating ass too.
HBO made that "famous" as well

HBO’s reign as the official ass-eating network really peaked with the 2015 S4E1 premier of Girls Marnie (Allison Williams - daughter of NBC Nightly News famous Brian Williams) gets her ass eaten by her boyfriend Desi with her bent over the kitchen sink. It caused quite a ruckus — it was one of the most explicit rim jobs ever doled out on TV, and among the first instances of a heterosexual couple really, really enjoying it.

justme

homo economicus
I dated someone once that was the perfect height for this. We fucked in the shower just about every day after I moved in. This lasted for several months until she left for grad school. She’d lean slightly forward and brace against the front wall of the shower - no more than 20 degrees. I had to bend my knees slightly.

I’ve never been able to replicate it with anyone else. I think the range of feasible heights is pretty small.

Every time I think about this I get pangs of nostalgia.