Yes Yes Club Reviews & Discussion 347-761-8805

I did. One handed. Maybe a selfie stick would have helped.
Or duct tape my car phone holder to my chest haha.
Came out a little shakey but better than I expected.
Selfie stick would still be shaky I think. You'd probably want a gimbal stabilizer. Curious if the stabilizer feature in newer cell phone cameras would make it better.

I wonder if people walk into these places with tripods and multiple cameras.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did. One handed. Maybe a selfie stick would have helped.
Or duct tape my car phone holder to my chest haha.
Came out a little shakey but better than I expected.
I've seen those things, I think they are call them Go Pro's where you kinda wear it mounted on your head.

If I was going to film again that would be the way to go, so I could get the same perspective like the shot I use as my Avatar.
( No that's not me just saying that's the angle I'd like to get)

I have been looking for a spot where I can find a European woman and have not been too successful. I tried WSDs and JPK and I always miss them before they are gone. I have gone to CCP and it turned out the Polish lady was from Brazil. Although the experience was good It was not what I was looking for.

On Wednesday, I kept seeing this EROS type ad with a beautiful lady Antonia and decided to make an appointment. They explained she was going to start on Thursday, so I made an afternoon appointment. Yesterday, I visited Yes club, and I was not disappointed. It was (330 for hour) so I was fine with that. I texted them when I was out front, and they buzz me right in. The mamasan (a little old Asian woman) took me to a room and did try to sway me with another more traditional GFE woman with more extra services (BBFS, video etc.) but I travelled there for what I wanted. Mamasan knocked on Antonia’s door and she greeted me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. She has beautiful dark hair and eyes you could get lost in, and a fabulous slender physique that will keep you coming back for more.
She collected the money, and we went to the shower. The shower room has two sides, but I think they are both stand up showers, so we have a nice shower together, dried off and were back to the room.
We chatted while she was giving me a massage. I normally try to get to a point where they are comfortable, and I signaled to her that I was ready to play. As soon as I gave her the look, she was ready to please. Her Kitty had a nice aroma and was clean as a whistle.
We both went to town and in the 69 and then she popped on the cover and started some missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I finally finished in missionary. It was a powerful nut and she made sure I was ok.

All in all, I was satisfied, and I walked out thinking that I will repeat with Antonia. The only issue is that I do not believe the picture is accurate as the tattoos do not match and hair was darker, and I normally request a lineup just in case there are newer talent or if I want to request another for a future visit.
I may have to go out buy a mask and bring a tripod so that I can try the video with one of the other ladies as well.
Head 8
Attractiveness 8
Body 8
Kitty 10
(All out of 10)

I've seen those things, I think they are call them Go Pro's where you kinda wear it mounted on your head.

If I was going to film again that would be the way to go, so I could get the same perspective like the shot I use as my Avatar.
( No that's not me just saying that's the angle I'd like to get)
billyS avatar...Thats exactly the angle I got w my iphone. Except one hand on her big butt.
It looked good not really shakey, meybe a little but gave it that reality show look.

pokler

Power Bottom
I have been looking for a spot where I can find a European woman and have not been too successful. I tried WSDs and JPK and I always miss them before they are gone. I have gone to CCP and it turned out the Polish lady was from Brazil. Although the experience was good It was not what I was looking for.

On Wednesday, I kept seeing this EROS type ad with a beautiful lady Antonia and decided to make an appointment. They explained she was going to start on Thursday, so I made an afternoon appointment. Yesterday, I visited Yes club, and I was not disappointed. It was (330 for hour) so I was fine with that. I texted them when I was out front, and they buzz me right in. The mamasan (a little old Asian woman) took me to a room and did try to sway me with another more traditional GFE woman with more extra services (BBFS, video etc.) but I travelled there for what I wanted. Mamasan knocked on Antonia’s door and she greeted me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. She has beautiful dark hair and eyes you could get lost in, and a fabulous slender physique that will keep you coming back for more.
She collected the money, and we went to the shower. The shower room has two sides, but I think they are both stand up showers, so we have a nice shower together, dried off and were back to the room.
We chatted while she was giving me a massage. I normally try to get to a point where they are comfortable, and I signaled to her that I was ready to play. As soon as I gave her the look, she was ready to please. Her Kitty had a nice aroma and was clean as a whistle.
We both went to town and in the 69 and then she popped on the cover and started some missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I finally finished in missionary. It was a powerful nut and she made sure I was ok.

All in all, I was satisfied, and I walked out thinking that I will repeat with Antonia. The only issue is that I do not believe the picture is accurate as the tattoos do not match and hair was darker, and I normally request a lineup just in case there are newer talent or if I want to request another for a future visit.
I may have to go out buy a mask and bring a tripod so that I can try the video with one of the other ladies as well.
Head 8
Attractiveness 8
Body 8
Kitty 10
(All out of 10)
Is she 100% bald?

I saw Michelle a few days ago and my head's been spinning since. Her body and skills are exceptional, but I haven't had a session with an AMP that spoke such good English or wanted to chat so much. Now, I've seen some other reviews about her being too chatty, and I could see it, but I found it endearing. She was playful and wanted to engage me in conversation and it didn't feel like she was trying to run out the clock. It made me feel comfortable and I genuinely wanted to learn more about her.

That being said, she'd be a star even if the conversation was lacking. Michelle came to get me in the waiting area and I immediately got a huge smile and hardon. First thing is that she's tall - at least 5'-7" and wearing heels. Then it's the blonde hair and light eyes (guessing contacts). Next it's the body. She has a fitness model's body and you can tell she works out like crazy. Athlete's legs and ass. Not an ounce of fat. The pictures on Twitter and the spa's website are dead on.

She's warm and friendly right out of the gate. Kept the mood light and flirty as we made out and undressed. The shower in the spa is a little odd. Only standing. The room has two showers, both enclosed in frosted glass. Not very private. The other shower was in use so it was a little awkward. Still got a thorough cleaning and preview BBBJ and I quickly returned my focus to our shower stall.

Back to the room. Michelle had me lie face down on the bed and rubbed her beautiful body on my back. Then some aggressive rim and BBJ. Took me all the way to the base in her mouth with tremendous suction. Michelle's power is impressive. Flipped me over for more BBJ. Didn't want to pop too quickly so I asked to return the favor for DATY. Beautiful kitty - clean, shaved smooth, sweet, responsive. I spent a long time down there and, looking back, wish I'd have spent more. When I came up for a break, Michelle put on one of her super-thin condoms (0.01 on the wrapper that I hadn't seen before). She guided me home in mish and these condoms are a revelation.

We'd had a pretty strong GFE vibe all along and Michelle took it to the next level. She wrapped her powerful legs around mine and we forced our pelvises tight together. Small slow strokes at first as we DFK'd. It got hotter and hotter as it built and we stopped DFK and just turned into gasping together until I popped. Somewhat of quick pop for me but, then again, Michelle is at another level.

Some nice cuddle as my soul returned to my body. At this point I was spent and we didn't have a ton of time left. Michelle gave me a strong massage. Another reviewer mentioned it's a "chiropractic adjustment" and they weren't kidding. It really was. Another clean-up shower then our goodbyes. Michelle didn't ask for the fee until the end. Paid the house fee (330) plus a tip.

I think I need a special category for Michelle. The GFE is better since her English is so strong. And here Amazon physique is unique. I could see myself repeating with her, possibly more than once. I'm blown away.

$360 1hr + $200 BBFS.

She is a little chubbier than the usual AMP girls but it mostly went to her boobs and ass like in the photos. She gave me a quick shower and then we went to the bed to make out and I played with her breasts. I wanted to suck her breast some more but she was kind of pulling her breasts away from my mouth. Don't know what was up with that but she then gave me a BJ for a few minutes before lubing up and riding me.

She rode me for a couple minutes before we did Missionary and then some doggy with some breaks in between. During doggy she kept leaning to the right and I had to pull her to the middle. At one point I asked if she was in pain or something but she said she was ok.. Time was running out so I had her get on top again and I finished inside of her. Her pussy is shaved and tight.

Room was hot with no ac.. left me sweaty and exhausted. I had to take multiple breaks and she went and got me some water.

She is a nice girl with great english and overall I had a great session with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
$360 1hr + $200 BBFS.

She is a little chubbier than the usual AMP girls but it mostly went to her boobs and ass like in the photos. She gave me a quick shower and then we went to the bed to make out and I played with her breasts. I wanted to suck her breast some more but she was kind of pulling her breasts away from my mouth. Don't know what was up with that but she then gave me a BJ for a few minutes before lubing up and riding me.

She rode me for a couple minutes before we did Missionary and then some doggy with some breaks in between. During doggy she kept leaning to the right and I had to pull her to the middle. At one point I asked if she was in pain or something but she said she was ok.. Time was running out so I had her get on top again and I finished inside of her. Her pussy is shaved and tight.

Room was hot with no ac.. left me sweaty and exhausted. I had to take multiple breaks and she went and got me some water.

She is a nice girl with great english and overall I had a great session with her.
Who's she, the cats mother?
I know we ( the mods) are supposed to be giving a little more leeway with these reviews for the paying AMP advertisers but for fucks sake can you at least give the fucking name of the girl you are reviewing?

I mean, doesn't make the review kinda useless?

The girl is Misa

Who's she, the cats mother?
I know we ( the mods) are supposed to be giving a little more leeway with these reviews for the paying AMP advertisers but for fucks sake can you at least give the fucking name of the girl you are reviewing?

I mean, doesn't make the review kinda useless?

Nana
Shes young , maybe really 21 or at least early 20s. Very japanese. very pretty and slim nice body, really just right not too skinny. I took the hour with the pse upgrade 360 + 200.
NO english, she used her phone app in the beginning, soon we had no need for words, she was all over me.
Affectionate girl, things got started as soon as I was introduced in her room with DFK. She unbuttoned my shirt and pants and went BBBJ.We took a standing shower, dfk and she washes my ass good then rimms me and we do standing doggy BB. Dry off go to the room which is close to the shower room, and we went straight to it on the bed. Girl gets super wet. No lube needed at all. Non stop sex and DFK affection.
Mish doggy and pull out and give her a my wet cock and she sucks it just as I blow a big load in her mouth.
She gives me the PSE finish and opens her mouth to show me and licks my cock clean, Im throbbing still hard, almost like I could cum again.
We take a quick shower, I take a long pee to clean my tubes, Nana holds my cock as I pee on her haha. She like playing with cock. Wash and rinse well.
she dried me off, DFK while she dressed me, DFK as I was leaving.

I saw Michelle a few days ago and my head's been spinning since. Her body and skills are exceptional, but I haven't had a session with an AMP that spoke such good English or wanted to chat so much. Now, I've seen some other reviews about her being too chatty, and I could see it, but I found it endearing. She was playful and wanted to engage me in conversation and it didn't feel like she was trying to run out the clock. It made me feel comfortable and I genuinely wanted to learn more about her.

That being said, she'd be a star even if the conversation was lacking. Michelle came to get me in the waiting area and I immediately got a huge smile and hardon. First thing is that she's tall - at least 5'-7" and wearing heels. Then it's the blonde hair and light eyes (guessing contacts). Next it's the body. She has a fitness model's body and you can tell she works out like crazy. Athlete's legs and ass. Not an ounce of fat. The pictures on Twitter and the spa's website are dead on.

She's warm and friendly right out of the gate. Kept the mood light and flirty as we made out and undressed. The shower in the spa is a little odd. Only standing. The room has two showers, both enclosed in frosted glass. Not very private. The other shower was in use so it was a little awkward. Still got a thorough cleaning and preview BBBJ and I quickly returned my focus to our shower stall.

Back to the room. Michelle had me lie face down on the bed and rubbed her beautiful body on my back. Then some aggressive rim and BBJ. Took me all the way to the base in her mouth with tremendous suction. Michelle's power is impressive. Flipped me over for more BBJ. Didn't want to pop too quickly so I asked to return the favor for DATY. Beautiful kitty - clean, shaved smooth, sweet, responsive. I spent a long time down there and, looking back, wish I'd have spent more. When I came up for a break, Michelle put on one of her super-thin condoms (0.01 on the wrapper that I hadn't seen before). She guided me home in mish and these condoms are a revelation.

We'd had a pretty strong GFE vibe all along and Michelle took it to the next level. She wrapped her powerful legs around mine and we forced our pelvises tight together. Small slow strokes at first as we DFK'd. It got hotter and hotter as it built and we stopped DFK and just turned into gasping together until I popped. Somewhat of quick pop for me but, then again, Michelle is at another level.

Some nice cuddle as my soul returned to my body. At this point I was spent and we didn't have a ton of time left. Michelle gave me a strong massage. Another reviewer mentioned it's a "chiropractic adjustment" and they weren't kidding. It really was. Another clean-up shower then our goodbyes. Michelle didn't ask for the fee until the end. Paid the house fee (330) plus a tip.

I think I need a special category for Michelle. The GFE is better since her English is so strong. And here Amazon physique is unique. I could see myself repeating with her, possibly more than once. I'm blown away.
From my 2 sessions with Michelle, one at the closed PH and another place.
Michelle has a personality that makes me feel like Im having an affair with a CEO's hot younger wife...exciting and that we're both in it together.
Her english is good and she does have that showgirl look. Skills are topnotch, and she loves pleasing.
Definitely over 30 though, and shes a take charge gal.

From my 2 sessions with Michelle, one at the closed PH and another place.
Michelle has a personality that makes me feel like Im having an affair with a CEO's hot younger wife...exciting and that we're both in it together.
Her english is good and she does have that showgirl look. Skills are topnotch, and she loves pleasing.
Definitely over 30 though, and shes a take charge gal.
I have seen Michelle many times as well. Both of your comments are true. she is a gem. I need to book a return trip to see her.