j&l relaxed spa 2411 chestnut ave Ronkonkoma 631-619-6259

Went here about 2 weeks ago after not seeing anything impressive at forbidden fruit and this place is right down the road. I just really wanted to fuck so i went in and the lady there was kinda tall and slim, not amazing but i would have fucked just about anything the way i felt that day. Went for the hour massage and it was pretty nice at around 45mins she starting doing the soft touch on my ass balls and dick which felt amazing and had me flip over. Asked to fuck and she kept saying no so i guess all you can get here is hj, tried to get her to take clothes off but she said no. So alot of oil and she started hj lasted a few mins and erupted, so much came out she couldnt believe it and that was it. 40 for the massage and gave her 50tip and she seemed happy.

Love this place. Went here 3 seperate times. Forgot the girls name, tall, little thick. Perfect sized tits. Went for hour massage, played with my ass, gently touched my balls when on stomach. Eventually flipped over, otc roaming happened and I saw her perfect tits. She pulled them out as a slow HJ turned into a fast HJ as she moaned. Big explosion. Paid 60 tipped 40. Will return

It's no longer called J&L. Name on buy 10 business card is Crystal Spa Jin. 631 313-5888. Walked in greeted by Peggy, 40somethingish short hair with big natural C's . Started massage by asking strong or medium. I opted for strong.

This happened to me for the first time. You know how they straddle your head between their knees, I guess to try to get more force and balance when they push down on you. She actually just laid on top of me making sure those squishy C's were doing their thing massaging my back as well. I welcomed the unexpected body slide as it felt great dispite her having clothes on.

As the session progressed it seemed more and more sensual. Her strong massage turning into more deeper and longer strokes. Accidental grazes becoming outright feels and grabs. The build up was timed perfectly.

On the flip, I started reaching underneath her top to really get a good grip of those lushous C's. That's when the perverbal "needle hit the record" signaling a screeching halt! "How much tip"? To which I replied You fucking Killjoy. Nah, I just wimped out and offered 60. We continued the session as if the tip question never came up.

Soon after I exploded in her capable hands. Hot towel cleanup, bottle of water, and out the door.
60 for the hour massage and another 60 for the finish.

It's no longer called J&L. Name on buy 10 business card is Crystal Spa Jin. 631 313-5888. Walked in greeted by Peggy, 40somethingish short hair with big natural C's . Started massage by asking strong or medium. I opted for strong.

This happened to me for the first time. You know how they straddle your head between their knees, I guess to try to get more force and balance when they push down on you. She actually just laid on top of me making sure those squishy C's were doing their thing massaging my back as well. I welcomed the unexpected body slide as it felt great dispite her having clothes on.

As the session progressed it seemed more and more sensual. Her strong massage turning into more deeper and longer strokes. Accidental grazes becoming outright feels and grabs. The build up was timed perfectly.

On the flip, I started reaching underneath her top to really get a good grip of those lushous C's. That's when the perverbal "needle hit the record" signaling a screeching halt! "How much tip"? To which I replied You fucking Killjoy. Nah, I just wimped out and offered 60. We continued the session as if the tip question never came up.

Soon after I exploded in her capable hands. Hot towel cleanup, bottle of water, and out the door.
60 for the hour massage and another 60 for the finish.

Excellent Review.
I just Realized something funny;
This Place is located on Johnson Avenue.

Still open, still going strong. Went a few days ago and saw Peggy, paid $40 for a half hour. Lidee's review above is pretty accurate, although I will add there is no way she's packing C's - She's got a solid set of Double D's. I had generally the same experience though.

Good massage with some body slide action and nice ST towards the end. On the flip she asked how much tip because I started feeling up her tits and asked her to take her shirt off. I offered $60 to start, and she said "you can look but no touch". I hate the upsells, but I caved because I'd never seen such massive beautiful tits in an amp like this. I stepped it up to $80, and she said ok, and took them out of the bra. While she jacked me off she made sex noises and dragged her titties across my chest. She knows what she's doing!

I had a bit of a rushed ending - I was out the door after about 20 minutes because a couple guys walked in, but she told me she'd give me more time next time. overall good release and I'd go back for her.

Admins, please remove/create new thread if it belongs in another. I called the phone number in the title but was led to another location.

I was in the area so I decided to go check out this place. I called the number in the title to ask if they were busy and the lady that picked up the phone said the Centereach location is not busy and to go there instead and she hung up. And then I received a text message from a different number for the Centereach location. I looked up address, looks like a legit spa with a good number of ratings, and it was only 20 minutes away so I decided to check it out.

Spa is located on a highway road so no red lights/stop signs on the roads. It is located in a tiny strip mall next to a kids haircut(?) one one side, and a realtor and nail salon on the other, and a few other stores that i didn't take a look at. I went after the businesses were closed so it was pretty empty and no cars were there.

Enter the spa. Pretty big lobby, greeted by mamasan, i'm guessing the lady that was on the phone. Not much of a looker. Very cheery and bubbly, in the upper 50s, heavier set top and looked like had chicken legs lol. I was offered a table shower but decliend it. $60 for the hour. I didn't check what the other rates were but I assume it was about average. Lobby looks down a hallway of rooms with curtains as doors on left and right side. I really needed to pee so I asked to use the bathroom. I was led to a door on the left side of the lobby that leads down another hallway of rooms, curtains as doors on one side and massage chairs on the other. My room was the first room that had walls going all the way up and a door that locked.

I strip down and lay on the table and the lady comes in and goes to work. I didn't get a name but she is also not much of a looker. Slim, B cups with a padded bra, no ass. Massage was mediocre at best. It was more of a body rub although she did work out some of the knots I had. Barely any teasing when she was massaging my ass/thighs/legs. No ST and on the flip she asked what I wanted. I was just looking for a r&t so thats what I went for. Pretty decent technique and allowed roaming otc and popped in 2 minutes and cleaned up with towel and paper towels.

Overall, $60 house fee + $60 tip. Left with the mamasan bubbly as ever, asking if I feel relaxed and everything went well. I said yes and went on my way.

Admins, please remove/create new thread if it belongs in another. I called the phone number in the title but was led to another location.

I was in the area so I decided to go check out this place. I called the number in the title to ask if they were busy and the lady that picked up the phone said the Centereach location is not busy and to go there instead and she hung up. And then I received a text message from a different number for the Centereach location. I looked up address, looks like a legit spa with a good number of ratings, and it was only 20 minutes away so I decided to check it out.

Spa is located on a highway road so no red lights/stop signs on the roads. It is located in a tiny strip mall next to a kids haircut(?) one one side, and a realtor and nail salon on the other, and a few other stores that i didn't take a look at. I went after the businesses were closed so it was pretty empty and no cars were there.

Enter the spa. Pretty big lobby, greeted by mamasan, i'm guessing the lady that was on the phone. Not much of a looker. Very cheery and bubbly, in the upper 50s, heavier set top and looked like had chicken legs lol. I was offered a table shower but decliend it. $60 for the hour. I didn't check what the other rates were but I assume it was about average. Lobby looks down a hallway of rooms with curtains as doors on left and right side. I really needed to pee so I asked to use the bathroom. I was led to a door on the left side of the lobby that leads down another hallway of rooms, curtains as doors on one side and massage chairs on the other. My room was the first room that had walls going all the way up and a door that locked.

I strip down and lay on the table and the lady comes in and goes to work. I didn't get a name but she is also not much of a looker. Slim, B cups with a padded bra, no ass. Massage was mediocre at best. It was more of a body rub although she did work out some of the knots I had. Barely any teasing when she was massaging my ass/thighs/legs. No ST and on the flip she asked what I wanted. I was just looking for a r&t so thats what I went for. Pretty decent technique and allowed roaming otc and popped in 2 minutes and cleaned up with towel and paper towels.

Overall, $60 house fee + $60 tip. Left with the mamasan bubbly as ever, asking if I feel relaxed and everything went well. I said yes and went on my way.
This place has a thread

For weeks, Amp-Man has been amused with the fact that this R&T is located on JOHNSON Avenue.
It was time to pay this establishment a visit.

Location has been previously disclosed (Johnson Avenue (lol)). The actual address is in the caption of the thread, but that is the side street, and the front is on Johnson Ave (across from the Ronkonkoma Firehouse).
Parking is semi-exposed; Nice upright Junipers will partially block your vehicle on the street row.

Amp-Man walks in, and this place is........ NICE. No, door panel walls; No moldy smell; Just nice.
Addie comes out and walks me to a room that has a solid door, walls all the way up and big mirror on the wall.
opt for the half (40) and get comfortable.

Addie has a 'hard' look about her for a little peanut. However, she is sweet as pie, called me nothing but 'baby'
and did a really nice job with the massage. She worked the upper back a little longer than necessary, but Amp-Man's
back needed the work.

She was playful, by slapping my can more than twice, but that's ok (it broke up the monotony).
During this time, Amp-Man kept snickering because the thought of 'Johnson Avenue' would not leave my head.

There wasn't much S/T as she went right into the 'between can-underneath reach', slow with a good grip.
'Oh baby!'
This went on for a while, so I propped up on the knee-elbow position. It was at this point where she slid the sac between
her middle and forefinger and introduced me to some sort of Asian Scrotal stretch, which hurt a little but nevertheless was pleasurable.

Amp-Man self- flipped after my knee gave out. This was going to be a tug with no offering of anything else (Which is fine).
Amp-Man got the impression that more could be had but did not feel like pushing.
Full Roaming over/under and in-between EVERYWHERE with no complaints. She is very petite, but tight and firm
upstairs at the 'B' Foothills.

Amp-Man noticed we hit the 35-minute mark when the hot glue gun made his appearance.
Hot Towel, wipe, Clean and a big hug.
Tip 50 and more affection.

ReCap:
Talent: Addie: what she lacked in obvious beauty she more than made up for in her
attitude, massage talent and hospitality: 8
hh:40
tip:50
Total: 90
Repeat: Yes Absolutely!

She gave me an 8-ounce water bottle as she walked me out and asked me: "Why you laugh so much?"
Amp-Man replied: "Don't you think it's funny that THIS place is located on JOHNSON Avenue?"
She stood at the door, looked me in the face, without blinking, and said: .............."I don't get it"

I know! for a while you can sing like Michael Jackson.
I first discovered it at the 2090 spa on Jericho tpk ( Commack) I think. Hour massage, I fell asleep after 40 minutes and started to snore. What a way to wake up! HELLO!, Dat hoe had some sense of humor. Many moons ago. Ahhh good times.