j&l relaxed spa 2411 chestnut ave Ronkonkoma 631-619-6259

Found this one yesterday brand new right across from Lakeland fire house on Johnson ave.
I figure what the hell. They advertise foot rubs, body rubs, hot stone so I am thinking legit especially when they say 35 for half.
I go in and I meet Rose nice body nice tits dressed in jeans and nice tight shirt.
The place is clean with real doors and walls but not to ceiling.
I lay down and she starts a lame massage, she seems a bit new or nervous but it starts to get better
She moves down to my legs and does a real good job and I start getting turned on.
Finally she starts playing with junior and i'm on all fours, then i'm up straight and she is stroking and playing with my balls real good this goes on until i blow. Seems like they don't know weather to be legit or R&T or they are so new they forgot flip pillows.
she cleans up and i'm back down for more massage which ends up real good.
Hot towel and a tip and out the door.
She let pe play with her tits but i relly wanted her shirt off she has a nice rack
i'll be back

Just did some recon on this place. It’s located right between an insurance agency and an electrical construction place. It’s impossible not to be seen by the 2 businesses when walking right. A little too out in the open for me.

Went there this past week. 35 for the half. Two call system. Used sheet to cover and in scrubs. Once she got to my legs, teasing started and flipped on the 20 minute mark. Decent HE but ended at 32 minutes without release. She had pillow. Tip 20 and left. No exploring allowed.

I've been here 4 or 5 times now and it's been hit or miss. There's one girl here who has really bad acne and is presumably more south Asian like Thai - she gives a really good actual massage but is terrible on the flip. No teasing, immediate jackhammering. That being said, there's another girl here who has become my ATF for AMP HJs. She's beautiful, friendly, spinner body, and low to mid 30's. She gives a good rub with lots of gentle teasing. When you flip she steps out for a minute and comes back with some hot stones to warm her hands up before playing with you. She even holds the stones against your sack as she jacks you off. It's a really pleasurable experience, never had anything like it. She allows roaming under the shirt and bra but I haven't had her topless yet, we'll see. Damage is 35 for the half and i tip 45 since it's so good with her. I couldn't understand her name but she said she works everyday.

I went here last week. I was a little sketched out at it being right across the street from the busy firehouse and all but I took the plunge anyway. No bell at the door, just walked right in. I was greeted by Jenny. She was probably mid-late 30’s, wearing jeans and a dark shirt, great body from what I could see of it, ton of make up but pretty good looking. Gave her 35 for the half hour. Room wasn’t bad. It was clean, 2 tables in the room, doors that go to the ceiling. She started with a towel or sheet over the back and took it off fairly quickly. She gave a decent medium, she definitely isn’t trained but the rub down wasn’t all bad. ST was ok, played with my ass and a little tickle on the balls. On the flip tried for BJ and was denied. She said she only does hand and has never done BJ. Ok HR, tipped 40 and dipped. Offered cold water at the door and a whisper of next time with her finger to her lips. Maybe she didn’t want to do it because she hadn’t seen me before, maybe she just wanted some repeat business. Who knows

I've been back here several times since my last review and keep getting Jenny. She's been amazing to me. Really good massage, teasing, hot stones, everything. What's weird is this last time she asked me for the tip right on the flip, normally I tip her after we finish on the way out. I flipped and she asks me for a tip so I say ok, I kinda got the vibe that there may be extras involved and that's why she wanted to negotiate beforehand. So I get up and grab my wallet and she stands with me jerking my cock while I get some cash. I try to ask what she'll offer for how much, but she was kind of weird about it and kept saying like "you tell me, it's up to you".

Unfortunately all I had was $60 and tried to ask her for BJ but couldn't get it. either way, it got me a much more intimate HJ experience than the $40 usually does. She kind of put one leg up on the table and let me have full access to her perky little B's. It was a pretty sensual experience. She told me to come for an hour next time and said "I want to make baby with you" sooo... FS possibly on the table? We shall see

Went out for a reg massage but that always gets me in the mood for more and those ladies are usually disgusting, so since this spot wasnt too far i went here, location seems a little open but all was dead quiet on a sunday afternoon. I walked right in and the girl looked decent no body really and very flat chested but some what young and not disgusting. I'm usually not very into asians because their bodies are usually pretty plain for me.

So i went for the hour cuz i really did need a massage and that was 55 dollars. So soon after that it all started and about 5mins in i knew it was going to be great because she was teasing and touching all the sensitive spots just hoped that an hour wouldnt mean it would all end in 20mins. So the massage was pretty good she didnt really hurt me like many of the asians try to do for whatever reason. 45min in she asked about doing something to my dick and i said ok but then she asked for money and i asked how much? she says "what would you offer" i said 30 but she wanted 40. I didnt really put up a fight so had to get up and give her the 40 so the massage would continue, then she put a ton of hot oil on my dick and started and i have to admit i dont think i lasted 10 seconds, maybe it was all the excitement but it felt better then any pussy or asshole i ever had my dick in. I grabbed her ass and had my hand up her shirt playing with her nipple (no tit really just a nipple) during it too. after i was done she still massaged my legs for like another 20mins so to me for 95 dollars it was completely worth it. I'll just have to try to last longer next time, that was my fault. She just didnt really look good enough to make me want to do anything to her though, i did hear another girl in there but didnt see her ... maybe next time.

Went out for a reg massage but that always gets me in the mood for more and those ladies are usually disgusting, so since this spot wasnt too far i went here, location seems a little open but all was dead quiet on a sunday afternoon. I walked right in and the girl looked decent no body really and very flat chested but some what young and not disgusting. I'm usually not very into asians because their bodies are usually pretty plain for me.

So i went for the hour cuz i really did need a massage and that was 55 dollars. So soon after that it all started and about 5mins in i knew it was going to be great because she was teasing and touching all the sensitive spots just hoped that an hour wouldnt mean it would all end in 20mins. So the massage was pretty good she didnt really hurt me like many of the asians try to do for whatever reason. 45min in she asked about doing something to my dick and i said ok but then she asked for money and i asked how much? she says "what would you offer" i said 30 but she wanted 40. I didnt really put up a fight so had to get up and give her the 40 so the massage would continue, then she put a ton of hot oil on my dick and started and i have to admit i dont think i lasted 10 seconds, maybe it was all the excitement but it felt better then any pussy or asshole i ever had my dick in. I grabbed her ass and had my hand up her shirt playing with her nipple (no tit really just a nipple) during it too. after i was done she still massaged my legs for like another 20mins so to me for 95 dollars it was completely worth it. I'll just have to try to last longer next time, that was my fault. She just didnt really look good enough to make me want to do anything to her though, i did hear another girl in there but didnt see her ... maybe next time.
The same happens to me, I can be getting great head and not finish for 8-10 minutes, but the AMP ladies always get me super quik. I think it is because of all the build up and teasing prior to the actual release.

Also I work very close to this place I may try it soon so many thanks to all for the info.

I have been to that place a few times since they first opened in August last year. The girl you met "no tit just a nipple" must be Jenny. To be honest with you, she is available from 7 am to 11 pm as long as you make an appointment (she lives very close and works very hard). If you are looking for some of her special services, the best time is for her to work there alone, such as before 10:30 in the morning or after 9 in the evening.