Sexual Prowess - size or endurance?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Say God gave you a choice of either being above average in penis size (average erect penis is 5.5") or above average in lasting power (average penetration to climax is 5 to 7 minutes).

By choosing one it doesn't mean you will be below average in the other it just means you can only choose one to be above average in

And I know you all want to say both and probably most of you judging from your reviews are 8 or 9 inches and last 20 minutes in each position. But that's not the question.

So which would it be? Above average size or above average lasting power?

And ladies, if you have a preference in a man, not necessarily a client which would you go for?

pokler

Power Bottom
Say God gave you a choice of which either being above average in penis size (average erect penis is 5.5) or above average in lasting power (average penetration to climax is 5 to 7 minutes).

By choosing one it doesn't mean you will be below average in the other it just means you can only choose one to be above average in

And I know you all want to say both and probably most of you judging from your reviews are 8 or 9 inches and last 20 minutes in each position. But that's not the question.

So which would it be? Above average size or above average lasting power?

And ladies, if you have a preference in a man, not necessarily a client which would you go for?
Lasting power in more important !
But you left out the most thing ..

Lasting power- no second thoughts

Would much rather have that euphoric feeling for an extended period of time knowing I , .. as well as she… are getting pleased
Additionally, having her climax, knowing I brought her there is almost as important as dropping a load or two

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lasting power- no second thoughts

Would much rather have that euphoric feeling for an extended period of time knowing I , .. as well as she… are getting pleased
Additionally, having her climax, knowing I brought her there is almost as important as dropping a load or two
So you're assuming that you can make her cum by fucking her over an extended time?

Maybe you should have included a 3rd choice: a normal sized or an extra long tongue:p

That said, based on my experience with Asians, above average length can be an uncomfortable problem for them. Also If I was 18 again, endurance would be my choice. So my answer for most of my life would be endurance.

I would say to be endowed with a bigger unit and still have average endurance would be better. It will get you more attention and chances. Especially if they know you are packing it. I think the big one would impress the ladies and get them aroused. Just because you last long, may not get them to cum anyway. Some just take forever or don't no matter how many pokes. Men are impressed by big boobs, and women by dicks. It doesn't guarantee more pleasure in any event.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would say to be endowed with a bigger unit and still have average endurance would be better. It will get you more attention and chances. Especially if they know you are packing it. I think the big one would impress the ladies and get them aroused. Just because you last long, may not get them to cum anyway. Some just take forever or don't no matter how many pokes. Men are impressed by big boobs, and women by dicks. It doesn't guarantee more pleasure in any event.
True, sometimes guys with little or thin dicks last longer because there is hardly any friction.
At least two of the girls at Sanford told me that. They say it's boring after a while because they really don't feel anything.
But then again we are talking about "is it in yet" type dicks not average size.

Size. I enjoy seeing their face while i dig em out. And the sounds they make. I typically last in intercourse with pros 10-15 mins. Before i lasted 15-17 probably.

However if i had to pick one it would be size. Also most pros and even non pros need a break after 10+ mins of getting pounded.

Size. I enjoy seeing their face while i dig em out. And the sounds they make. I typically last in intercourse with pros 10-15 mins. Before i lasted 15-17 probably.

However if i had to pick one it would be size. Also most pros and even non pros need a break after 10+ mins of getting pounded.
10 minutes!?? You underestimate the power of pussy

If you change position and they dig you 45-1 hr is doable

If you change position and they dig you 45-1 hr is doable
Of intercourse??? That's crazy.

I had an sb that fell in love with the dick. I would fuck her all night. Ex gfs and hookups a few of those too. But that's spread out.

Even doing 90 min sessions never fucked intercourse for more than 30-35 mins the rest foreplay and head.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Of intercourse??? That's crazy.

I had an sb that fell in love with the dick. I would fuck her all night. Ex gfs and hookups a few of those too. But that's spread out.

Even doing 90 min sessions never fucked intercourse for more than 30-35 mins the rest foreplay and head.
I've found that about five minutes after they cum, especially if they have already cum once or twice from head, that they start to go dry.
Not all but the majority.

So for you guys fucking non stop for 45 minutes to an hour, do you add lube at some point? Are we talking with a condom or raw?