Bing 929-300-9568 Asian milf incall Flushing

I thought it was going to a be scam but wasn’t. I google search the phone number and her ads pop up. She also post her pictures in her ads, so you know what are you getting.

I called her phone and text her. Her English good and not that bad. she located across frame pl. and 41first rd. She charges $160 for one hour.

I drove up to the location and no parking at all.
she works in a apartment complex and she on the first floor. She bring me in and she’s. A tall Asian woman. Taller than average Asian girl.White skin and has a soft voice.

SHe give a me a massage that last for 10-15 minutes. Then ask me what do I want. I ask for bj and she told me if I want condom. I chose no condom. She takes off her clothes. Small breasts but real and flat ass. She sucks my boys and good suction. A little of the sloppy bbbj and good technique. She puts on the rubber and tell me “fuck me ok.” I go inside slowly and teasing a little of the pussy. She like it. She is tight, so tight. I went beast mode and pounded that hard and fast. I made her squirt a little. There was a very small puddle. She moan and yell. She did reverse cowgirl and missionary. And drop a load in the rubber. She cleans me up fn offered me water. I noticed there is another girl and she said that's her roommate. She also works but she is not part of it.
Short story JUST GO THERE there and it's worth it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for contributing with your first post.

I did delete where you mentioned the other review site. That's a no no here.
But since you are offering good intel I didn't waste a good review.

Just another observation, since you offered up the streets Frame pl and 41st rd, I did a quick Google map to confirm it was Flushing, so I could make the title a little more specific.

As far as parking goes, I used to park on CPB by the diner when I visited a place around the block from yours.
Otherwise see Genius's advice for parking in this area.

Welcome to the board.

I thought it was going to a be scam but wasn’t. I google search the phone number and her ads pop up. She also post her pictures in her ads, so you know what are you getting.

I called her phone and text her. Her English good and not that bad. she located across frame pl. and 41first rd. She charges $160 for one hour.

I drove up to the location and no parking at all.
she works in a apartment complex and she on the first floor. She bring me in and she’s. A tall Asian woman. Taller than average Asian girl.White skin and has a soft voice.

SHe give a me a massage that last for 10-15 minutes. Then ask me what do I want. I ask for bj and she told me if I want condom. I chose no condom. She takes off her clothes. Small breasts but real and flat ass. She sucks my boys and good suction. A little of the sloppy bbbj and good technique. She puts on the rubber and tell me “fuck me ok.” I go inside slowly and teasing a little of the pussy. She like it. She is tight, so tight. I went beast mode and pounded that hard and fast. I made her squirt a little. There was a very small puddle. She moan and yell. She did reverse cowgirl and missionary. And drop a load in the rubber. She cleans me up fn offered me water. I noticed there is another girl and she said that's her roommate. She also works but she is not part of it.
Short story JUST GO THERE there and it's worth it.
I think she added a little tax. Did you text in Chinese or English

Korean to be more specific and a milf alright. I texted her this morning and got a quick response. “Sure honey, what time you want to come in and how long?”
English is good and can have a normal conversation. Called her can I was outside, then she tell you the correct address. I understand is for security. Walked a few meters over and she was by the door wearing a long rain coat. She quickly ran back to her first floor apartment and I followed her. She asked me to wash my hands and if I wanted more heat because my hands were cold and I was kind of nervous. She gave me a big hug and a smooch on the lips not DFK. We walked back to her room and she asked me to get undress. I was hoping for her to help me like they do in other places, then she asked if I was a Five-O while laughing. I assured her that I wasn’t. I gave her a big hug with all the jewels exposed then she asked to lay face down for a massage. She asks of you want soft, medium or hard. I asked for medium, she has strong hands. She worked my back and as she goes down she plays with your butt chicks and blows air while she spread them. She asks me to help her take her clothes off. Nice body, soft, Small natural breasts (good size nips if you into that) decent size butt, very firm. She is in her late 20s early 30s…
While I was face down, she spread my legs and started teasing my inner thigh and eventually reached for the sack. That turned me on. She played with balls, gentle soft touching and pulling. I was ready.
she asked me to turn around and I wanted a bj with or without rubber. I said without. Did some 69. She does a good…DT. She was wet…I still can smell my fingers.
She jumped on top of me and CR for like 15 min, she is tight, almost finished but I was able to control it. We went mish and she open her legs like when you open a book. I pounded that sweet hole and while she was telling me that she liked me I finished. There was like 5 min let so we chat a bit and she helped me dress and said that I was gentlemen and she wanted me to come back soon.
Damage:150+tip
sorry for the long review but I think detail matters.

Afternoon Mongers...
To be honest, I have not done any mongering for a bit due to certain circumstances. Had the itch early the other morning, so I texted the above number. ( I will say prior to that after reading about her here, I did a little internet search of her) Quick to reply to my text with the address and rates which were odd. $150 Hour, $120 Half. Texted her back time I could be there and she said ok, and then said No Blacks! Arrived at location in text and called her. She then appears and you follow her to her location. @Chelo65c mentioned above, it is her security measure. When we got inside the apartment she said she has to be very careful as Chinese people are very nosey. LOL. Gave her the $150 donation for the hour, and asked to use the bathroom. Small apartment with bed. Puts on music and has me get undressed. She stays in bra and panties. Goes for the oil, and I decline and ask for lotion. I did not want to feel like I was going to be dropped into a fryer. LOL. Askes medium or strong. I go with strong, and she was ok with massage. After a bit teases the boys from underneath while i'm on my stomach, along with stroking my shaft. We both said flip at the same time, and then she takes off the rest of her things. Slided up and down me while nude, and a few times I thought I was in there bare! Was nice body slide. Little pecks on the lips, neck and ears as she was sliding. Slides down and takes me right in her mouth. Did not ask if I wanted a cover or not. Good sucktion, plays and licks the boys nice, and threw in some moaning as well. After a few minutes, she spins around and drops her box on my face, and continues her BBBJ. NO smell or odor. Fresh and clean hopefully since I was the first there that morning. FIV while dining, and she did get wetter and wetter and seemed to cum. (Yes, could be good acting). Then says lets fuck. I stand up and she drops to her knees and starts sucking me some more! I grab her head and start face fuking her, and she doesn't stop me. She then grabs a cover and applies with her mouth. She stands up, one knee on bed, other kind of straight away from her. I slide in and start pounding away. She starts pushing back into me as we got in a rhythm. Pounded her for a good bit, and released in the bag. Cleaned me up, and laid on bed for a little of the time we had left with her caressing me. She asked if I wanted a second pop, but I was toast at that point. All in all worth it in my book. she is as described above. I would repeat. Happy Mongering all... Stay Safe.

Face wise would guys say she is pretty? Any you you think she might look like. I'm think of EuroAsians i always think of Kristin Kreuk and since the olympics Eileen Gu. Would you say she anywhere needs there appearance?

I was curious after reading great reviews.
Set up was pretty standard as I confirmed by text. When I arrived at the location i called to let her know and was told to walk over to a different location. It took me a few minutes to find it.

When I got to the location she opened the door for me and hurried back to her apartment. It was a very small space. She offered if I wanted use the bathroom or take a shower. I opted not to.

She led me to her bedroom and ask for the donation. I gave her $160 since I didn’t have any change so I told her to just keep the $10. She was very happy about that. She leaves the room as I undress and get on the bed face down.

When she returns she starts with a hard massage. TBH her massage is pretty good. After about 20 minutes I hear her taking off her clothes and dropping them to the floor. Shr then starts to rub her tits against my back. After awhile of doing this I just flipped around on my own.

Once I turned over she started to lick my nipples and started talking to dirty to get me up. After I got rock hard she started BBJ which felt pretty good with a lot of eye contact. She started to make some moaning noises which wasn’t really my thing. At one point she sounded like a lawnmower, trust me, you guys will know if you ever see her.

She changed her angle a few times so I can see her sucking my junior from multiple angles. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she said “you want to suck my pussy” and we switched over to 69. She really got into it as she slammed her backside right into my face as if she wanted to suffocate me, but that really turned me on. As she was doing this she was still giving me BBJ.

I didn’t want to cum this way so I ask her to get on top. At this point we are DFKing each other and she really seemed to enjoy it because she was sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. But in all honesty she wasn’t the best kisser. She went to get the cover while we were making out after a while she slides my cock into her pussy and does it in a weird way as if she’s working out on one of those ab rollers. It felt really good. She was getting into it, but I failed to hold it in and CIB too quickly.

She seemed a little upset because I wasn’t able to pound her the way she wanted (oh wells I was there so that she can please me lol). She said “I wanted you to fuck me harder” oh wells! Anyway she went out of the room for a minute to clean herself. When she came back she asked if I wanted to go again, but at that point even though I paid for the hour I felt that she did her job and to give her a rest. So I said I’m going to head out. We talked for a few minutes and she told me what she used to do before she got into the business and many other things. Seems we had a few things in common.

Anyways, some of you guys mentioned that she was really pretty. But if you want me honest opinion she was like 5/10 for me. Maybe it’s because I’m still on the younger side so I have higher standards. But for the price definitely worth it. She provides just as good service as establishments in the city.

all in all

face 5/10
Body 6/10
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10