Red Rose Asian spa 646-267-7923 chelsea/8ave NYC

Basically a real spa, massage is done here as well as more services. Just called and they gave the address, no verification nonsense. Usual spa 80 house for the hour.
Big spa , nice rooms, all Korean girls. Lilly was next in line, I wasnt choosy here just wanted to get aquainted with this place. Lilly is very slim , natural B , skinny legs but a full ass. Pretty face. Speaks decent english too. Get the table shower, then she started a pretty good massage but after 15minutes I said its playtime. Off with her dress, no panties haha.
Fun playful session w/ LFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cat-bath and overall multiple positions. Favorite position for me was in doggy, it was just wonderful looking at her tight little bum perk up in the air and junior gliding in/out at will. She is light so CG & RCG was a lot of fun, she can put in the work and when she does need help it takes almost no energy/effort to assist her lol. DT skill were a bit subpar IMO, but she did have excellent eye contact and mouth skills and no teeth felt.. Overall fun/playful session. I tipped 200 she was fine with that.
Will repeat in the future but there are couple of other at the establishment that I need to experience first.
Sugar.
and I met Ruby on the way out, she isnt the youngest or a beauty queen but has mad natural tits like EEE.

went here friday. saw Sugar, Korean for hour. Place is a spa, lots of rooms, there have been other spas in this space familiar location. they have pics on twitter too redroseasianspa
Sugar is toned and tan, dark permed long hair, around 28-32 guess, perhaps 5'2, with niice perky C breasts with great nipples, perfect narrow waist and thick thighs and ass...and pear shaped behind...amazing on a Korean girl!.
Her face was overshadowed by her body but she is face wise very pretty. I would guess her age to be 30 looking at her face although her body is more like a 20yo. 80 door and 200 for the gfe options, she was very happy w that, also offered bodyrub cbj for less at first.
Table shower was thorough and playful. Back in the room she started with a great back rub. She worked out some of my kinks before she asked me to turn over. Her massage was pretty strong and unexpectedly good. But I wanted to get to the main event...Her lingere magically came off before a FBSM commenced. And we dived into some dfk making out too. She pushes me back onto the table...love it when a girl takes over haha, and she starts slicking my balls and shaft, then takes the full frankfurter in her mouth, always keeping eye contact during the wet bbbj.
After a long pleasurable bbbj cock worshiping, I wanted to F her so I motioned to her and she put the cap on jr followed by CG, doggie ..very very good standing and table doggy, and mish to finish. She offered me something to drink (asked for water) after which she left for a few min to fetch the hot towel and water. She then helped me dress and I was so happy with the service that I gave her anothe 20. She jumped on my lap then giving me a kiss. Took a mint from the bowl at the front door and was out in about one hour. It was a very relaxing and "happy" experience. Would definitely repeat.

pokler

Power Bottom
went here friday. saw Sugar, Korean for hour. Place is a spa, lots of rooms, there have been other spas in this space familiar location. they have pics on twitter too redroseasianspa
Sugar is toned and tan, dark permed long hair, around 28-32 guess, perhaps 5'2, with niice perky C breasts with great nipples, perfect narrow waist and thick thighs and ass...and pear shaped behind...amazing on a Korean girl!.
Her face was overshadowed by her body but she is face wise very pretty. I would guess her age to be 30 looking at her face although her body is more like a 20yo. 80 door and 200 for the gfe options, she was very happy w that, also offered bodyrub cbj for less at first.
Table shower was thorough and playful. Back in the room she started with a great back rub. She worked out some of my kinks before she asked me to turn over. Her massage was pretty strong and unexpectedly good. But I wanted to get to the main event...Her lingere magically came off before a FBSM commenced. And we dived into some dfk making out too. She pushes me back onto the table...love it when a girl takes over haha, and she starts slicking my balls and shaft, then takes the full frankfurter in her mouth, always keeping eye contact during the wet bbbj.
After a long pleasurable bbbj cock worshiping, I wanted to F her so I motioned to her and she put the cap on jr followed by CG, doggie ..very very good standing and table doggy, and mish to finish. She offered me something to drink (asked for water) after which she left for a few min to fetch the hot towel and water. She then helped me dress and I was so happy with the service that I gave her anothe 20. She jumped on my lap then giving me a kiss. Took a mint from the bowl at the front door and was out in about one hour. It was a very relaxing and "happy" experience. Would definitely repeat.
Phone and damage should be in title .

Another visit...
Sandra, Med height, Natural Ds w some sag, pretty face, knockout body, shaved kitty
Gave the 80 house and was able to get a choice of 3 girls...pays to go early. Lilly/Ruby/Sandra (wanted to check out sugar but she was working) each girl slipped into the room I was waiting in. Sandra is a stunner, and was dressed up in a hot outfit, shows the extra effort on her part. Chose her, and she takes me to another room down the hall.
Sandra has a very pretty face IMO , she looks like the model Tia Carrera from waynes world, long light brown hair, shaved kitty, great long slim legs. Speaks very good english too.
She is slim & trim with beautiful smooth tan skin. Kitty is shaved smooth. Natural Ds, some gravity sag but real, Her nipples are large and just begging to be suckled and teased.. Also she has long dazzled nails that I thought would get in the way but she used to advantage.
The twitter snaps are of her, but dont show her face though.
Standard TS, then in the room she undresses and wow some body on her, she gets on top of me, I can feel her kitty on my butt, and gives a pretty strong massage using her elbows and arms and knees, then a soft touch massage with some slow teasing use of her nails that gave me goosebumps and effected an instant hardon. Turn over and she rubs her body and titties all over me, nice natural Ds that have some sag but hey theys really real.
Some BLS, and BJ , felt like bbbj but I noticed she had the cover mouth trick and was cbj but she has good technique no teeth and firm lips action with attention to the boys.
We soon moved to what I always do, CG and played with and sucked on those D mammaries, then switched to standing doggy and standing mish which is where a massage table helps cause of the height. Then took the cover off and Miss Sandra stroked and I jizzed her titties and made a fine mess but shes a cool chick and laughed and cleaned us up.
Because she understands english well (a big plus!) my experience with her was very personable. She was very friendly, to me anyway. I think since she hasn't had the time to build up a lot of clients she was actually enjoying the session and not treating it as just another $ in her pocket. Her moans, pauses, irradic breathing and facial expressions were too genuine to be acting. She also seems to be one of those girls that O very easily. I could recall 2 times when her body spazzed and we had to pause for a bit. Gave 160 tip.
Mamasan actually asked me how it was before I left and if Silver did a good job. I was more than happy to tell her so and that I'd be back for her next time , while she's new and still has the passion.

Summary....CFS/CBJ not BBJ though. Good english and fun personality and smokin hot body.

Another visit...
Sandra, Med height, Natural Ds w some sag, pretty face, knockout body, shaved kitty
Gave the 80 house and was able to get a choice of 3 girls...pays to go early. Lilly/Ruby/Sandra (wanted to check out sugar but she was working) each girl slipped into the room I was waiting in. Sandra is a stunner, and was dressed up in a hot outfit, shows the extra effort on her part. Chose her, and she takes me to another room down the hall.
Sandra has a very pretty face IMO , she looks like the model Tia Carrera from waynes world, long light brown hair, shaved kitty, great long slim legs. Speaks very good english too.
She is slim & trim with beautiful smooth tan skin. Kitty is shaved smooth. Natural Ds, some gravity sag but real, Her nipples are large and just begging to be suckled and teased.. Also she has long dazzled nails that I thought would get in the way but she used to advantage.
Standard TS, then in the room she undresses and wow some body on her, she gets on top of me, I can feel her kitty on my butt, and gives a pretty strong massage using her elbows and arms and knees, then a soft touch massage with some slow teasing use of her nails that gave me goosebumps and effected an instant hardon. Turn over and she rubs her body and titties all over me, nice natural Ds that have some sag but hey theys really real.
Some BLS, and BJ , felt like bbbj but I noticed she had the cover mouth trick and was cbj but she has good technique no teeth and firm lips action with attention to the boys.
We soon moved to what I always do, CG and played with and sucked on those D mammaries, then switched to standing doggy and standing mish which is where a massage table helps cause of the height. Then took the cover off and Miss Sandra stroked and I jizzed her titties and made a fine mess but shes a cool chick and laughed and cleaned us up.
Because she understands english well (a big plus!) my experience with her was very personable. She was very friendly, to me anyway. I think since she hasn't had the time to build up a lot of clients she was actually enjoying the session and not treating it as just another $ in her pocket. Her moans, pauses, irradic breathing and facial expressions were too genuine to be acting. She also seems to be one of those girls that O very easily. I could recall 2 times when her body spazzed and we had to pause for a bit. Gave 160 tip.
Mamasan actually asked me how it was before I left and if Silver did a good job. I was more than happy to tell her so and that I'd be back for her next time , while she's new and still has the passion.

Summary....CFS/CBJ not BBJ though. Good english and fun personality and smokin hot body.
Did you ask for bbbj initially?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another visit...

How do you know Tia Carrera has a shaved pussy :D

last time did an hour with MILK, D top korean , some curves, pretty face.
She gave a very memorable BBBJCIM finish. She deserves a long winded review but shes on vacation apparently so maybe when I do a second visit with her. Definitely worth seeing again.

Yesterday I walked in without appointment during "busy time"...
Tried for MILK but she was on vacation this week. Theres a new girl so I took a look-see and she is a very slim pretty korean girl so TOFTT. I was just going for a sensual massage and maybe FS depending, wasnt going all out gfe so the pressure wasnt on and she looked good. Amber is about 5'4" slim but with natural C top, a good booty, long legs and pretty korean face, also shaved baby smooth below.
Amber comes in, shes dessed hot, a tight dress short and tight, shows off her long legs and slim body. AThis korean beauty is a nice changeup from the wild but not as groomed china girls.
We do a table shower , standard but pleasurable.
I ask for a sensual masage first. Amber gives me a striptease show and DAMN a nice body, natural C top and smooth kitty. Impeccbly groomed Korean babe. So she bodyslides me and soft touch, ball sucking and then I have to lick and taste this korean chick so we go 69 and she starts sucking me , felt BB even though she said condom, but she did the secret mouth hidden C trick and it was all good anyway. Good technique and I get super hard tasting a nice fresh smelling juicy korean cunt. I give her a good clit and vulva attack and she is wet and enjoying it. Good and wet now so I push her back into reverse cowgirl and she bobs her hips on my cock, great view bTW. Roll over and I get her in mish, she holds her legs wide, toes curled and feet pointed and I misonary her deep and fast and cum strong in the cover. Shes a beauty and for some reason that kept my cock really hard even after cumming. She had a few tries getting the cover off without spilling the cream it was tight. After we showered , she dresses me and brings backk 2 small water bottles, a mint and some valentines chocolates (probably from another customer haha)
gave 80 house and tipped 140.
A good time if BBBJ isnt a deal breaker and cbj with an attractive korean will work out the stress.

last time did an hour with MILK, D top korean , some curves, pretty face.
She gave a very memorable BBBJCIM finish. She deserves a long winded review but shes on vacation apparently so maybe when I do a second visit with her. Definitely worth seeing again.

Yesterday I walked in without appointment during "busy time"...
Tried for MILK but she was on vacation this week. Theres a new girl so I took a look-see and she is a very slim pretty korean girl so TOFTT. I was just going for a sensual massage and maybe FS depending, wasnt going all out gfe so the pressure wasnt on and she looked good. Amber is about 5'4" slim but with natural C top, a good booty, long legs and pretty korean face, also shaved baby smooth below.
Amber comes in, shes dessed hot, a tight dress short and tight, shows off her long legs and slim body. AThis korean beauty is a nice changeup from the wild but not as groomed china girls.
We do a table shower , standard but pleasurable.
I ask for a sensual masage first. Amber gives me a striptease show and DAMN a nice body, natural C top and smooth kitty. Impeccbly groomed Korean babe. So she bodyslides me and soft touch, ball sucking and then I have to lick and taste this korean chick so we go 69 and she starts sucking me , felt BB even though she said condom, but she did the secret mouth hidden C trick and it was all good anyway. Good technique and I get super hard tasting a nice fresh smelling juicy korean cunt. I give her a good clit and vulva attack and she is wet and enjoying it. Good and wet now so I push her back into reverse cowgirl and she bobs her hips on my cock, great view bTW. Roll over and I get her in mish, she holds her legs wide, toes curled and feet pointed and I misonary her deep and fast and cum strong in the cover. Shes a beauty and for some reason that kept my cock really hard even after cumming. She had a few tries getting the cover off without spilling the cream it was tight. After we showered , she dresses me and brings backk 2 small water bottles, a mint and some valentines chocolates (probably from another customer haha)
gave 80 house and tipped 140.
A good time if BBBJ isnt a deal breaker and cbj with an attractive korean will work out the stress.
Did you do a review for milk? I don't see one?

First visit here, made an appointment with Milk with all the great things that have been coming through the grapevine.
Been looking at this place for awhile, glad I finally got a chance to check it out. Called the day before to schedule, called again the morning of to confirm.
Arrived, Discreet Door, even more discreet button with no label. up the wary stairs up to the 2nd floor.
MMS is kind, and says I look too young to be here, lol. Get all checked in, and leads me to a medium sized room, nice temp, not too cold like outside.
I start to get undressed and Milk walks in. And I am not disappointed. Pretty face, sweet, and the name Milk is well deserved.
English is ok, but I'm to blame because of my lack knowing Chinese. Making a goal for myself to at least know enough to hold a conversation. Found out she knows Japanese as well, but alas, I still wasn't up to par. Said she was in Japan for 3 years, who knew!? As we were talking, I was just waiting to see her tits in full glory.

Quickly finish getting undressed, head to get in a quick shower, skipping TS. This is where we had a moment, when she was drying me off, she came up too fast and banged her head on the shower door handle. I immediately hug her and rub her head where it hit, and she makes the cutest whimper. have a quick laugh. Even more so, I accidentally step out of the spa room with no robe. We were both preoccupied with the previous head bump, she didn't even notice. Luckily, no one was in the hall at the time. LOL Have another laugh, and head back to the room.

Back in the room, get a light massage, nice pressure, but I know what I'm really here for. Started groping her ass, and took that as the signal to flip. Out come the milkers, and I'm loving it. She's not too thin, (not saying she's chubby, in fact, very far from it) as she has to support those world-hunger ending tits. But that's how I like it. Butt is nice and standard for being Korean, but that's not what I'm here for. I say she is gorgeous, and her personality is sweet and kind (once she feels you out) which is a big factor in what I'm attracted to. You can be hot as all seven layers of hell, but if the personality is trash, immediately less alluring. but I've always had an aversion to Japanese/Korean women (it's the near perfect symmetry of their perfect nips/boobs)
Back to the action, she goes in for DFK, says she doesn't do DFK, but for me she will because I'm "handsome". (a little smoke up the ass doesn't hurt) I'm all for it, as can tell the sexual frequency is tuning in. Next, she has me wanting to see her pretty face swallow my totem. takes her time kissing slowly from mouth to south. Starts with light BLS, but I keep batting her in the face as my little one wants more. She asks if I want cover, I say No. She makes this sinful smirk and softly scoffs "Oh?" (which I interpreted as "Oh?, you're a pervert, aren't you?" Yes, ma'am, Yes I am) She proceeds to then grant my wish. Her DT, BBBJ are amazing, plain and simple. She swallowed me whole, to my surprise. I'm humble as I'm not huge by any means, but I've been told I'm not exactly average either. Her throat became best friends with my little head. She's going so good, I have to stop because I want to also pound away with those tits. I ask for cover, and it goes on.
Right away, she just takes it all in, and we both let out a moan of pleasure. then starts to ride me like a hoppity hop (for all my 80's brethren) I think it's a bit like show and tell, she's showing me her skills, now to show her mine. Pick her up while still inside, and lay her back down for mish. this is what I've been waiting for, pounding and watching her take it all. Her tits are just the right size where I can pound away and still have a mouth full of titty. DFK and moaning throughout, I can tell when doing well because when I'm pounding and either DFK or sucking on her tits, she gets even more passionate. After letting reminding her how much of a pervert I am, I'm nearing my peak. I ask to BBBJCIM, but I don't think she understood, and points to her chest. That's works just as well. I go in for the pound kill and blow a hefty load over chest. Been saving my load as I was hoping to give her something to remember. I even shot so far, hit right under her chin. While I'm admiring the view, she whimpers as she knows she's covered. Grab the towels and to assist her. She makes a face validating that the load was large. which is quickly followed by "Wow" and a phrase I wasn't able to comprehend, but body language said "good fuck" or at least my ego would like to think so, lol.
We start the parting ritual, and talks of next time. Quick dfk, and I'm on my way. See MMS on the way out, tell her I'm very happy, and will be returning. I'll admit I tipped more than the standard, but I always get generous when the service is great and I know I want them to remember me (as I've already decided I will be coming back) MMS said she has some new girls coming in tomorrow, and should definitely come back soon (her words "come back tomorrow" I WISH! lol) But I'll def be on the lookout.

This is my first review on UG. long time listener, first time caller as they say. Y'all do a good job of narration so wanted to finally give it a shot. I would say my format is a culimination of reviews I've seen. Not an innovator, but a curator.
80-HS, 200 Tip + 40 I'm looking to see what the new girls will be, if I'm not enticed by the new new, Will be returning for Milk or for Ruby as I've heard she is the other DD GFE.
Cheers!

I had to a couple of hours to kill this afternoon while hanging in Chelsea, so I thought why not check out the new place? I haven't been to an AMP since pre-Covid bc my lizard brain somehow convinced me it would be medically safer sticking with the agency and indy girls...haha... mulligan69 is right about this place being huge. Just two long rows of doors on both sides like that scene in The Matrix. Text and showed up an hour later. Didn't ask for anyone specific bc I wanted to see how MMS ran the place. Will she send in one of her go-to performers or a cow to milk some extra one time cash.

MMS sent in Lilly just like it was for the OP. Maybe Lilly is her go-to girl? In addition to what mulligan69 said, I would add that she's 5'0-5'2, 100-105lb, thin waist with full ass, and very smooth light skin. Very Korean looking face with the large flat cheeks. Having spent most of my mongering training wheel years at AMPs, I would guess she's in her early/mid-30s.

Good TS then 20 minutes of hard massage. Now I normally would do the flip after 10-15 but her massage was actually pretty good, especially since I was sore after 2 days of hard workouts at the gym. Pay the tip with the flip and off comes the dress. DATY was on the menu but I don't usually partake at AMPs unless its with a girl I am repeating with. LFK, FIV, cat bath followed by CBJ. Based on mulligan69 and my visit, looks like BBBJ is one of add-ons you get for an extra $40 tip. The eye contact, tea bagging, working on the shaft were enjoyable but the CBJ itself was meh... but its probably the cover so I won't pass judgement on her oral skills tho I did need some hands-on assistance to get ready for the main event.

These AMP spinners always seem to start with CG. She switches to ACG after a few minutes. Ok fellas, this is where my monger Spidey-Sense kicked in. I don't have a problem with ACG but when she went for the super shallow strokes on the little head right off the bat, that's just trying to end a 9 inning game at the top of the 5th imho. Much to her surprise, I sat up when she started riding me ACG (this is where all that weight training paid off), stood and lifted her up while still inside her, lay her back down on the table, and started pounding away in standing mish... legs closed, legs on my shoulders, spread eagle. Wish I could have taken a picture of the surprised look on her face when there was nothing between her and the floor but my hands cupping her ass and 3 feet of air. Finished off with another 10 min of standing DG where I got to appreciate gripping that thin waist on those wide hips before I blew in the bag. Do the bottle water and clean-up ritual. Get my kiss then headed out. Overall, the session was enjoyable but nothing spectacular. That said, friendly MMS, nice facilities, and convenient location will have me coming back to sample the other ladies.

Dmg - $80 house + $160 tip

Slippery Rick just hit the korean Hotness jackpot.
Went over to Redrose spa, they go by a lot of names though.
And was introduced to Clay (yeah like clay) and this babe is the real deal. Korean Hotness on 2 legs.
Face Body Ima givin her a 9. (a spa 9)
I went for the table shower, and a nude bodyrub with CBJ and FS of the big three..CG DS Mish.
I had a ball just puttin my grubby hands all over this beauty.
80 house and I sorta remember giving her around 160 for that big grin on my face after.

Joy, korean 30s, nice C top, very attractive face/body. Therapy massage? Nah..
This spa is hidden away in an odd building next to a closed theater. Its a regular style spa/table shower joint, the rooms have doors too. Clean towels etc. Get buzzed in and mms will check you out. Act like a gentleman and all will be revealed. They have 4 lovely korean girls, they are all lookers, age around late 20s to late 30s. The menu goes from nude HJ to full on gfe so its dependent on what you tip, some of the girls arent gfe but they are all good.
Joy is one of them hot korean girls, wears the expensive underwear like victorias secret. And her hair nails teeth and skin are all perfect.
After a standard but pleasant table shower, she gives me a sensual massage using her nude bode breasts and lips. She kisses me all over, shaft and balls then sucks on the cuver with her full lips and a CBJ commenses. Vwer skilled and takes her time with eye contact too. Shes got a beauty face and the image of her lips stretched on my cock as she takes it in are great.
Time to get bangin, and she gets on CG and reverse CG. Nice ass on her, smooth no cunt hair as my sausage slides between her cunt lips, amazing view during RCG, I have to remember that to do that more. We swap and go doggy, Joy has wide hips and narrow waist, her ass cheeks smooth and unblemished. Next mish, and she spreads her legs wide and cups my balls and I go deep and spasm a load in the bag, shes tight and Im still hard even after cumming, she holds me in her hot cunt as I relax, then do the slow pullout and she lets out a kweef cause I was pumpin her like a wild monkey. Cleanup and we go to the shower for a finishing rinse. 80 +160

Clay
The mms warned me she was not gfe, but I was ok with that because I was curious and happy to play. I could tell from the start that she was going to be a bit bossy, but her body was stacked, like a porn star with a nice back tattoo.

I waved off the ts and interrupted her nothing massage to get to it. I gave her $160 and the dress came off. She lay down on the table face up, which I took as a signal to molest her body with my hands and mouth. The next half hour was heavenly. She seemed surprised, but enjoyed it when I rimmed her. She also seemed to enjoy the deep tongue fuck, and play in general. As I crouched on the floor I finger fucked her and sucked on her toes. So far so good, I’m a happy kid.

But when it came to pleasuring me it all changed. While she did do a nice ball licking with her head hanging off the table, everything was a bit rushed. CBJ and a few positions, her quim was warm and wet after all the attention. With 20 minutes to go she pops me out and says, you want to do another hour? I say no, but times not up. She goes to supposedly check with the mms. Comes back and asks for more money for “more fun”. I lamely say ok, and a brief CBJ FF followed by a straddled hand job that gets me off. As I get dressed I give her another $40, she says give me more. I say $200 is plenty for covered sex. She huffs and puffs, and leaves saying never to ask for her again, which is fine because I wasn’t planning on a repeat.

Damn sexy girl though, and the play was great fun while it lasted. Ah well.

pokler

Power Bottom
Clay
The mms warned me she was not gfe, but I was ok with that because I was curious and happy to play. I could tell from the start that she was going to be a bit bossy, but her body was stacked, like a porn star with a nice back tattoo.

I waved off the ts and interrupted her nothing massage to get to it. I gave her $160 and the dress came off. She lay down on the table face up, which I took as a signal to molest her body with my hands and mouth. The next half hour was heavenly. She seemed surprised, but enjoyed it when I rimmed her. She also seemed to enjoy the deep tongue fuck, and play in general. As I crouched on the floor I finger fucked her and sucked on her toes. So far so good, I’m a happy kid.

But when it came to pleasuring me it all changed. While she did do a nice ball licking with her head hanging off the table, everything was a bit rushed. CBJ and a few positions, her quim was warm and wet after all the attention. With 20 minutes to go she pops me out and says, you want to do another hour? I say no, but times not up. She goes to supposedly check with the mms. Comes back and asks for more money for “more fun”. I lamely say ok, and a brief CBJ FF followed by a straddled hand job that gets me off. As I get dressed I give her another $40, she says give me more. I say $200 is plenty for covered sex. She huffs and puffs, and leaves saying never to ask for her again, which is fine because I wasn’t planning on a repeat.

They told you so

Clay

$200 total for 30 min for HF and tip total?

seems reasonable. But whatever.

if it was for an hour then their normal rate seems to be $240 all in