Red Rose Asian spa 646-267-7923 chelsea/8ave NYC

This is for Korean Chloe
No signs outside so you have to press the door buzzer.
MMS lets me in and shows me a nice room. Its a big spa, long hallway with a dozen rooms and 2 shower rooms. The place is done up nice, clean.
MMS checks me explains the 80 door fee and the tip is extra. I nod I know and this aint my first rodeo haha. And she brings me to a room. Waited 5 minutes.
In comes Chloe. DAMN. Hot korean chick, the real deal. I didnt expect the photos to be spot on but they are. She tells me to get undressed and helps me into a robe and we walk hand in hand down to the shower room.
So the table shower was short and sweet, nothing extra but some light teasing.
Shes all business but some light jokes on my part made her smile.
In the room I give her the 180 tip and my expectations...sensual massage nude bodyrub w cfs. She doesnt do bb.
She tells me lay down, and she does a sexy strip. DAMN! Victoria secret undies on a hot body this girl owns it!
I undo her bra and suck those titties. She takes off her panties and gives me a nude bodyslide rubbing that awesome body on me.
She strokes me from behind while Im up on my knees ...very hot.Turn over, her titties on my now hard cock, and she slides lower and gives a good CBJ with slow sensual mouth caresses too. I ask for 69 and she puts that shaved wet korean mound to my face and I lick her good.
Her ass is very smooth and nice btw.
Then she gets comfortable then slides up and puts those titties in my face and lowers her pussy on my awaiting cock for the cowgirl bounce. She rides cowgirl and seems to really get off on my cock ride. Anyway Im enjoying her and the view, thats why I like to keep the lights up all the way when they look this good.
We go doggy then I finish mish cause the view of this stunning beauty makes me cum a full delivery in the bag.
Hot towel cleanup and a bottle of water and Im on my way with a smile.
Reccomend chloe for any kind of bodyrub, cfs. Shes not gfe or a kisser, but chloe does bring the hotness.

Two reviews. The location, as others have said, is huge. I honestly don't understand how they have so much real estate for the population here. There's doors on both sides of the hallway but no way they fill all of them. Two clean showers. entry way with an employee's room off to the side. entrance is hard to find, but i remember when this place was just an hj spot a few years ago. anyway.

Lily:
I saw her on my birthday and when she comes in I am very pleased. Young features, we chatted about her age and I guessed playfully 23, she said 28, and I'd believe her if i didn't understand the game. small perky breasts, tight body. Standard cleaning on the ts, no rimming. back in the room I wave off the massage and we hit it off like teenagers, smiling and kissing, caressing and groping. great shallow bbbj but great eye contact. She's great on acg, and very light, picked her up easily during standing mish. She cleaned us up diligently after the first pop. I cuddled with her and while we had a little trouble, i wanted to spend more time with her. 2nd round i start with a daty on her clean slit. i spend most of this round caressing her in mish and making out. If this wasn't the hobby I'd fall in love with her, she's that good an actor. Great experience, will repeat with her. 80+160

Cash:
Saw her recently. She's pretty, looks to be in her 30s, but has a nice skinny body. What was odd was that mms led me to the room and told me to put down the fee for the hour and the tip. Ok, sure... but she stays in the room and watches me count out what I was going to pay but REACHES for my wallet when she sees a 20 sticking out and tries to add it to the tip. She swears over and over that she is going to give me a good girl. I recall my last experience as much different. She counts my tip that's on the table and sas ok, then brings in CASH, the girl. Cash comes in, they talk, and Cash then proceeds to count out the house and tip. it was 80+180. MMS still there, asks me to put down 10 more because Cash is such a good girl. I only have 20, and relent, so it's now 80+200. MMS leaves and Cash leaves to take me to the ts.TS is mechanical, but I did not feel comfortable with the bar of soap situation. We get back to the room and I wave off the massage. Cash tells me she'll be right back, she needs to rinse herself off in the shower. Um, shouldn't she have done that before she came into the room? She comes back and undresses. nice slim body. I caress her, but dfk nor lfk are on the menu. I lay down and she licks my nipples and starts tickling my balls. Goes for the wrapper and I ask about bbbj. She freezes and says she doesn't do that. I ask her about the tip I put down and she says we never agreed to bbbj. I offer 40 extra and she says no. I ask to switch to a half and she says that I'll only get an hj for the half and it's too late for that. It was not unless she thought I would take 10 minutes to finish there. Here we get mms involved. Cash gets her and leaves, I don't see her again. I go back and forth with mms about service and how i wasn't specific about what i wanted. I understand where she's coming from but was expecting a different service based on my previous experience, plus the fact that mms had reached for my money in my wallet and then pleaded for more money for what she promised was a good girl. She scolds me for scolding her but asks what we can do. I ask for 150 back and she agrees after trying to get me locked into 100. She leaves and comes back with my money and I am on my way. Could I have stayed for the cbj? Sure, but I'm not going to pay more than 200 for it, and I'm not going to pay 200 for an hj, no matter how hot she is. Should I have left the moment mms reached for my wallet. Yes. Live and learn.

Two reviews. The location, as others have said, is huge. I honestly don't understand how they have so much real estate for the population here. There's doors on both sides of the hallway but no way they fill all of them. Two clean showers. entry way with an employee's room off to the side. entrance is hard to find, but i remember when this place was just an hj spot a few years ago. anyway.

Lily:
I saw her on my birthday and when she comes in I am very pleased. Young features, we chatted about her age and I guessed playfully 23, she said 28, and I'd believe her if i didn't understand the game. small perky breasts, tight body. Standard cleaning on the ts, no rimming. back in the room I wave off the massage and we hit it off like teenagers, smiling and kissing, caressing and groping. great shallow bbbj but great eye contact. She's great on acg, and very light, picked her up easily during standing mish. She cleaned us up diligently after the first pop. I cuddled with her and while we had a little trouble, i wanted to spend more time with her. 2nd round i start with a daty on her clean slit. i spend most of this round caressing her in mish and making out. If this wasn't the hobby I'd fall in love with her, she's that good an actor. Great experience, will repeat with her. 80+160

Cash:
Saw her recently. She's pretty, looks to be in her 30s, but has a nice skinny body. What was odd was that mms led me to the room and told me to put down the fee for the hour and the tip. Ok, sure... but she stays in the room and watches me count out what I was going to pay but REACHES for my wallet when she sees a 20 sticking out and tries to add it to the tip. She swears over and over that she is going to give me a good girl. I recall my last experience as much different. She counts my tip that's on the table and sas ok, then brings in CASH, the girl. Cash comes in, they talk, and Cash then proceeds to count out the house and tip. it was 80+180. MMS still there, asks me to put down 10 more because Cash is such a good girl. I only have 20, and relent, so it's now 80+200. MMS leaves and Cash leaves to take me to the ts.TS is mechanical, but I did not feel comfortable with the bar of soap situation. We get back to the room and I wave off the massage. Cash tells me she'll be right back, she needs to rinse herself off in the shower. Um, shouldn't she have done that before she came into the room? She comes back and undresses. nice slim body. I caress her, but dfk nor lfk are on the menu. I lay down and she licks my nipples and starts tickling my balls. Goes for the wrapper and I ask about bbbj. She freezes and says she doesn't do that. I ask her about the tip I put down and she says we never agreed to bbbj. I offer 40 extra and she says no. I ask to switch to a half and she says that I'll only get an hj for the half and it's too late for that. It was not unless she thought I would take 10 minutes to finish there. Here we get mms involved. Cash gets her and leaves, I don't see her again. I go back and forth with mms about service and how i wasn't specific about what i wanted. I understand where she's coming from but was expecting a different service based on my previous experience, plus the fact that mms had reached for my money in my wallet and then pleaded for more money for what she promised was a good girl. She scolds me for scolding her but asks what we can do. I ask for 150 back and she agrees after trying to get me locked into 100. She leaves and comes back with my money and I am on my way. Could I have stayed for the cbj? Sure, but I'm not going to pay more than 200 for it, and I'm not going to pay 200 for an hj, no matter how hot she is. Should I have left the moment mms reached for my wallet. Yes. Live and learn.
Have your money ready separate from your wallet. Thanks for info

Lily:

Cash:
I like a good scolding but I charge extra for that

pokler

Power Bottom

Lily:

Cash:
You should have told them to keep their hands away from YOUR cash !

billyS

Reign of Terror
@justwachin I know hindsight is 20/20 but I guess as soon as that bitch reached for your wallet you should have walked.

MMS sounds really shady, hopefully everyone who AMPs in the city reads this and is on guard for her bullshit.

Long time lurker, first time posting. Hopefully I get this right. Knew I was going to have some time around the area between meetings, called in and set up an appointment. Was told there were three available. Made an appt but ran a little late. Place is well hidden no signs in a warehouse. Got rung in, the place is huge with a really long hallway. Mamasan took me to the room. They had a couple of workers currently renovating but they were notified to hide whenever I had to use the hallway. Julie was assigned to me. Pretty looking I would say a 7. Big Bs or a small C. Standard TS very talkative, nothing amazing but got the job done. Back to the room hard massage got some of my knots out. Then the flip, very good bj, she did something with her tongue during the up and the down motion which got me going. I was ready to get it started. Missionary, doggie, side then stood her over the table. Finished on top. Cleaned me up and was ready to go. On the way out mama said new girls every 2 weeks. Would repeat maybe with a new girl to try out the list. 80+170

Girl I saw was Ellie, korean.
Run down looking building from outside but the spa inside is very nice and big. The have korean girls, the 2 I met and one other in the hall were very good looking and in the prime late 20s to late 30s age, no milfs.
2 Table showers, rooms have doors.House was 80 hour and I tipped 160.
Ellie is a sweetie. And she is young too, not over 28 probably younger. Perfect body, long legs, nice tits, pretty face. And that perfect korean princess grooming , her hair nails waxed pubes done to perfection.
Did the standard table shower first, some sensual caressing.
Back in the room, naked katbath and bodyslide and cbj.
Then she slides on top and gets in cowgirl. I have her spin around and give her some reverse cowgirl action.
Do my rounds ...next is standing doggy then standing mish and finish with a hj/cumontitties. She gives a good skilled HJ btw!

Here is my review of a visit last week with Love.
I found they only do Korean girls here. I find the korean girls are very clean and well manicured, no tats or baby c scars. Pretty much perfect asian princesses.
Love is a very pretty korean girl. Slim in shape body and a pouty face, full lips.
After a sensual touch table shower, we walk back to the room, my towel is a tent from my raging erection due to her strokes in the shower haha.
In the room I lay down naked at full mast...she does a strip tease and slowly does a soft touch all over me while I caress her body. She gets on top in 69 and I dive in to lick her bald tasty korean kitty . She licks the shaft and slipd on the cover and gives a slow deep CBJ.
Then we switch up and I do her doggy, hard and deep and then mish. Very tight kitty too.
I was ready to explode after all the play with this hottie so I ask her take off the cover and strokes me till I shoot a load on her natural pert titties. She does a great HJ btw.
a full hour it was 80 + 160 tip.

Here is my review of a visit last week with Love.
I found they only do Korean girls here. I find the korean girls are very clean and well manicured, no tats or baby c scars. Pretty much perfect asian princesses.
Love is a very pretty korean girl. Slim in shape body and a pouty face, full lips.
After a sensual touch table shower, we walk back to the room, my towel is a tent from my raging erection due to her strokes in the shower haha.
In the room I lay down naked at full mast...she does a strip tease and slowly does a soft touch all over me while I caress her body. She gets on top in 69 and I dive in to lick her bald tasty korean kitty . She licks the shaft and slipd on the cover and gives a slow deep CBJ.
Then we switch up and I do her doggy, hard and deep and then mish. Very tight kitty too.
I was ready to explode after all the play with this hottie so I ask her take off the cover and strokes me till I shoot a load on her natural pert titties. She does a great HJ btw.
a full hour it was 80 + 160 tip.
Was bbbj an option

This is about Victoria, 35/40 but great body , natural B top, and shaved. She is talented especially with the oral bbbj skills.
Call first. Ring the bell, up the stairs. Say hi to the mms and go to a room.
Korean girls mostly though they did have a latina girl. Style is bodyrub/hj/or cbj fs and some here do gfe.
like Victoria is a full on gfe gal. 80 house for hour.
Victoria is a bit older than the other hotties here. But she is the most accomodating. Good english too. Let her do the work. I give her the 200 tip in the room first.
Table shower first and bbbj tease.
In the room She gives a nude catbath and rim, ballbath, and bbbj. Her BBBJ is expert level. Tongue and suction, no teeth, eyecontact constant.
Then we cover up and doggy her standing, do mish. She is saying f my pussy , f my hot pussy honey. Rubs my balls as I f her.
Then I lay back, she slips cover off and sucks me bare till I cum in her mouth, she can really do DT hardcore too. Gag face fucking tickling her tonsils and balls deep.
All that and she puts my socks on me when Im getting dressed.

Sandeka - mid 30s Brazilian, 5'2, natural C, shaved, a little on the chunky side but not fat no belly, just big boned, speaks fluent english.
80 for house upfront, settled on 180 tip that included HJ, CBJ, FS
Straight TS followed by the usual crappy AMP massage with some ball play before the flip
30 sec of CBJ then starts with CG. Seemed to tire faster than I expected on top bc that lasted < 1 min
Switched to standing mish w/ her spread eagle, legs closed and she played with her clit while the dirty talk went to a +10. Must be a Latina thing bc she's not the first one I have had that experience with when I switch up to a male dominant position.
Finished off with K9 as she fondled, squeezed the boys while I pounded away til I shot my load.

No putting on my socks or helping me get dressed haha.... must be a Korean thing only tho I did get my obligatory bottle water. MMS had Victoria do a little dance for me on my way out the door as a preview for my next visit.

Victoria is more 40s than 35. But shes still rockin a nice bod and her bbbjcim is second to none.

This is about Victoria, 35/40 but great body , natural B top, and shaved. She is talented especially with the oral bbbj skills.
Call first. Ring the bell, up the stairs. Say hi to the mms and go to a room.
Korean girls mostly though they did have a latina girl. Style is bodyrub/hj/or cbj fs and some here do gfe.
like Victoria is a full on gfe gal. 80 house for hour.
Victoria is a bit older than the other hotties here. But she is the most accomodating. Good english too. Let her do the work. I give her the 200 tip in the room first.
Table shower first and bbbj tease.
In the room She gives a nude catbath and rim, ballbath, and bbbj. Her BBBJ is expert level. Tongue and suction, no teeth, eyecontact constant.
Then we cover up and doggy her standing, do mish. She is saying f my pussy , f my hot pussy honey. Rubs my balls as I f her.
Then I lay back, she slips cover off and sucks me bare till I cum in her mouth, she can really do DT hardcore too. Gag face fucking tickling her tonsils and balls deep.
All that and she puts my socks on me when Im getting dressed.

Savanna

ually go for the Korean girls and get a standard bodyslide fs cbj or bbbj.
This time tried new girl Savana. She looked like made for sex, just big titties and small waist and a Kardashian booty.
All on a Korean gal.
Big girl too. Red hair to shoulders and shaved.
Photos on twitt but they are retouched up but really in person she does deliver the tits and big booty in the photos.

She has that west coast attitude so assume shes based in la or safran.
Expected a standard table shower as usualhere but she gave a bbbj and rimming!
Back in the room continued with the rim and bbbj, then suited up for cg... shes a big girl btw. Tight kitty though.
Finished with a first class sloppy bbbjcim.

80 +220

Victoria

saw Victoria last night and can confirm she’s a top tier head handler. Milfy, but her body is really tight and smooth. Gave me a very good table shower, and made it relaxing and enjoyable with a massage, body slide, BBJ. Bald smooth kitty.

really did a good job and knows what she’s doing for sure. Her BBJ is definitely one of the best as mentioned about her.

Did some DFK, rimming. Very nice BLS BBJ, DATY. Mish sideways was especially good because I can really go full with. Did DS and Mish. Finished in her mouth per her idea. 80/140 and gave her a well deserved tip.