Asian incall 347-348-1273 Flushing

Got a text in English that was translate from Chinese. That’s a good first sign. Set up time it’s apartment off Parsons. Open door 40 year old milf, curtains split room. place was dark.Man made Cs flat belly and a hairy putty cat. She had a perky little rear end. Menu was 120 140 or 160 hr. Took 120 since first time. Start massage nothing great, tell her I’m ready for bj she puts on condom I gave her. Hers were in a gum box unwrapped. Bj good suction not too deep. Get her on table for mish and she was kind of shallow. After a while she was sweating ask for doggie nice ass. I thought about anal for a minute. Went back to bbbj since I couldn’t pound the way I wanted. I liked the bbbj she did nice ball play and gave me a fantastic pm to finish. She had great attitude and took instructions well. I would go back to see if she will rim. She’s more comfortable communicating in Chinese.

ok ok so I know I'm not new to this. But wtf is "DSL lips"?

And those nipples ...Holy Shit! Worth a visit for the sideshow freaky factor.
DSL= Dick Sucking Lips
She's also super tight. She said she also does anal (but said only if you're not big). Her tits were super perky, so perky that bras are a waste of money to her.

Went there today after seeing this post , as soon as I got undressed she already said I’m too big for vaginal ( I’m definitely average size) said anal was ok though. I went with it because I’d Already made the drive out there she gives bbj used teeth like she was trying to skin me she was enthusiastic though , when we got to anal couldn’t pop because after a while she said it hurt to much , finished with an HJ , very nice lady wouldn’t repeat though .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went there today after seeing this post , as soon as I got undressed she already said I’m too big for vaginal ( I’m definitely average size) said anal was ok though. I went with it because I’d Already made the drive out there she gives bbj used teeth like she was trying to skin me she was enthusiastic though , when we got to anal couldn’t pop because after a while she said it hurt to much , finished with an HJ , very nice lady wouldn’t repeat though .
Thanks for making your first post a review.

But you left out how much you paid.
How long was the session?
Damage?
Tip?

Swung by this place which is located in a apartment complex. Not too hard to find by parking is a bitch in that area. Call the number and got a text with the address. When I got there, I called again and she rang me up. Lady opened up the door a crack and stood behind the door. She didn't give me the apartment number so I was a bit weirded out that I might walk into someone's home by accident. Her name was Kalisa and she said she was the one with the nat geo nips. She had at least mid to late 40's. Off came the mask and I have to say, she's borderline horse face. When the clothes came off, I think the pictures were doctored cuz I was expecting thumb sized nips but instead they were maybe pinky size. She asked what I wanted and I said anal. She laid me down and started licking the boys. I asked for some rimming but she said she doesn't do that. She moved up to some BBBJ which was pleasantly nice. Definitely knew what she was doing and if it wasn't for some greek on the menu, I would have just asked for CIM. After some more BBBJ, she lubed up and straddle for some CG. She was super tight and only was able to get down half way and I'm pretty average I think. I asked her to change it up to greek and she turned over for some doggy. Pretty sure too many monger's been visiting her recently cuz junior slid right in. We did some standing doggy and switched to standing missionary. She was making some grimacing face so I slowed down and asked if she was okay. She said it was okay and asked if I was close. I told her I could be and started pounding away. I lifted up her ass in the air and just went to town. Popped in the bag and she wiped me clean. Looked at the clock and I still had 30mins left but I figured deed's been done and she earned the remaining 30mins with the pounding she took. 200 damage for the novelty of finishing in greek wasn't too bad. But not too sure if this is a repeat unless I'm feeling the urge for greek only.

Swung by this place which is located in a apartment complex. Not too hard to find by parking is a bitch in that area. Call the number and got a text with the address. When I got there, I called again and she rang me up. Lady opened up the door a crack and stood behind the door. She didn't give me the apartment number so I was a bit weirded out that I might walk into someone's home by accident. Her name was Kalisa and she said she was the one with the nat geo nips. She had at least mid to late 40's. Off came the mask and I have to say, she's borderline horse face. When the clothes came off, I think the pictures were doctored cuz I was expecting thumb sized nips but instead they were maybe pinky size. She asked what I wanted and I said anal. She laid me down and started licking the boys. I asked for some rimming but she said she doesn't do that. She moved up to some BBBJ which was pleasantly nice. Definitely knew what she was doing and if it wasn't for some greek on the menu, I would have just asked for CIM. After some more BBBJ, she lubed up and straddle for some CG. She was super tight and only was able to get down half way and I'm pretty average I think. I asked her to change it up to greek and she turned over for some doggy. Pretty sure too many monger's been visiting her recently cuz junior slid right in. We did some standing doggy and switched to standing missionary. She was making some grimacing face so I slowed down and asked if she was okay. She said it was okay and asked if I was close. I told her I could be and started pounding away. I lifted up her ass in the air and just went to town. Popped in the bag and she wiped me clean. Looked at the clock and I still had 30mins left but I figured deed's been done and she earned the remaining 30mins with the pounding she took. 200 damage for the novelty of finishing in greek wasn't too bad. But not too sure if this is a repeat unless I'm feeling the urge for greek only.
Man I wish I could have done Greek with her. Thanks

Same experience went with the 140 said I was too big she did attempt and was really nice about it but I could see her discomfort. My bj had good suction can't complain there, but did finish with just a HJ. All around it was an ehhh experience but she is very nice and does warm up to you after awhile.

Same experience went with the 140 said I was too big she did attempt and was really nice about it but I could see her discomfort. My bj had good suction can't complain there, but did finish with just a HJ. All around it was an ehhh experience but she is very nice and does warm up to you after awhile.
I had a similar experience, she told me I'm too big, which I am. I just kept telling her it'll be ok...

First time I saw her, took me a few minutes to squeeze into her, she's easily the tightest girl I've been with in the past 5 years. She's one of those girls where it's so tight, it'll take you a few minutes just to get the tip in (front door, not the back). A few minutes later I was able to get a good rhythm going. But she's so tight, it's damn near uncomfortable. But anyway, after about 15 minutes I was ready to pop, she finished me with a BBBJ, then I held her head to dump my entire load in her mouth. I'm pretty sure she swallowed it, because afterwards she pointed to her mouth and said, "I eat, I eat..." (in her horrible English). Cost me $160 (140+20 tip).

You review is spot on. Parking is impossible. Nips are small. Horse face. Aside from the ball sucking in the beginning the BBJ was toothy. CFS was uninspiring so I asked to finish in her mouth. Could not stand the teeth after about 5 minutes I just jerked off on her tits. save your money.

Long time lurker and member...this is my 1st post/review and I apologize for not being a more active member but moving forward I will be. Okay, now that I got that out of the way.... I saw this post and was interested since I don't work too far away. I texted and she responded back immediately saying to come now. 15 minutes later I was there and parked. As previously stated, parking isn't the greatest and there is a middle school down the block so kids are hanging out all over the block. Got buzzed in and the elevator wasn't working and guess what? She is on the 6th floor! Upon entering the apartment, she steps out from behind the door wearing a surgical mask. I told her It was okay to take it off and when she did the first thing I noticed was her teeth. Definitely some snaggleteeth going on and older than I anticipated. Overall her body was nice for her age. Big tits and those nips were not as big as others have stated.

She brought me to a room with two massage tables that were separated by a sheet. Gave her $200 for the hour and we took off our cloths and started to LFK, hands roaming etc... Then, I laid back on the massage table and she knelt on the floor and went to work on my junk. A lot of attention to the boys with good suction and was able to deep throat jr. I was pretty impressed. I asked if she would RIM me but she said she doesn't do that. After a few minutes we switched with her laying on the table and me kneeling on the floor performing DATY. She was a little hairy but tasted fine, no odor, and was responsive and seemed to be really into it. After a while she grabbed the back of my head and started to grind her pussy into my face and orgasmed. I then stood up and started to rub by cock on her pussy... you see where this is leading to.... I leaned in to kiss her and after a few seconds she reaches down, grabs my cock and puts it inside her raw. I leaned back and looked down and I was in her ASS. I was a little taken back but went with it. A few pumps and I pulled out and blew my load all over her stomach.

She cleaned me up and then went off to the bathroom to rinse herself off. While she was out of the room I grabbed the alcohol and sprayed myself a 2nd and then a 3rd time lol... When she came back for round 2, since I paid for the hour, I was already dressed ready to get the heck out of there. TBH, I was a little freaked out.. I let her keep the difference of the money for the hour. She was very nice and through her phone translated that she had a good time and that I should come back soon. Not sure if I'll repeat. But just to clarify, anal is on the menu and she seems to prefer that rather than letting you fuck her pussy. Plus Raw Dawg is an option too if thats your thing.