Asian incall 347-348-1273 Flushing

You review is spot on. Parking is impossible. Nips are small. Horse face. Aside from the ball sucking in the beginning the BBJ was toothy. CFS was uninspiring so I asked to finish in her mouth. Could not stand the teeth after about 5 minutes I just jerked off on her tits. save your money.
Thanks for the info. I text her and the reply must of been a translation because the price was so confusing that I try to recap but she said no to the recap. Now I read your review and going to save my money.

other sites are giving her tubs up which got me interested but glad my UG brothers saved me.

Got a text in English that was translate from Chinese. That’s a good first sign. Set up time it’s apartment off Parsons. Open door 40 year old milf, curtains split room. place was dark.Man made Cs flat belly and a hairy putty cat. She had a perky little rear end. Menu was 120 140 or 160 hr. Took 120 since first time. Start massage nothing great, tell her I’m ready for bj she puts on condom I gave her. Hers were in a gum box unwrapped. Bj good suction not too deep. Get her on table for mish and she was kind of shallow. After a while she was sweating ask for doggie nice ass. I thought about anal for a minute. Went back to bbbj since I couldn’t pound the way I wanted. I liked the bbbj she did nice ball play and gave me a fantastic pm to finish. She had great attitude and took instructions well. I would go back to see if she will rim. She’s more comfortable communicating in Chinese.

$160- BB Greek 1 pop
8am 4-15-22

Been really analyzing the field through a barrage of reviews in search of a cheap slutty Asian willing to take anal, perhaps no condom and decided Kalisa’s review were enticing enough. I woke up horny as fuck cause i was initially gonna see her the night prior however i got really high and reneged last min, silly me.

i called her about 6am and told her id be there 7:30am and she agreed. I smoked a joint and called an uber to the spot. I was running late and missed 2 of her calls. She tells me that after i’ve opened the first door in the lobbby to give her a called to get buzzed in as the second door of the apartment building is locked; that was done and im in the elevator to the 6th floor. Before i can reach her apartment she cracked the door with glee and pointed to the slippers to the left of the door.

Once im the room clothes comes off and im rock hard as the heels and dress combo, with her, is stimulating enough at 8am….mind you i have work at 9am but i’ve already come to peace with the fact that i’ll inevitably be late on this gorgeous friday. She thoroughly sanitizes me with alcohol and moments later begins a solid bbj …she loves licking up and down the shaft more than anything and has great moisture on the guy. Not much dt but thats alright.

I get up after maybe 3-5 mins of this cause im a super horn-dogg and impatient and she grabs like baby oil, not lube or any KY products but like baby oil from a bottle with a pump and scoops some of it, dumps it between her ass cheeks, squirts some on my dick and i probe until im in Greece. She was not the tightest and she grimaced upon entry but i removed that pain with immediate sensation as she got into it quickly. I first entered doggy but i swear after 5 mins her motor really gets going and she on cloud 10 with a decent size cock in her ass. I pulled out perhaps 3 times as i felt too close to completion. I asked her to climb on top and this is where she earned MVP; this lady rode me rcg so hard i came right in her ass, why not.

she tried rushing me out saying she has a 8:30 appointnebt but i used the translator to tell her i needed my shoulders and back rubbed. She complied, got it done and i was outta there after she gave me two mints.

nice lady, no tip, may repeat.

$160- BB Greek 1 pop
8am 4-15-22

Been really analyzing the field through a barrage of reviews in search of a cheap slutty Asian willing to take anal, perhaps no condom and decided Kalisa’s review were enticing enough. I woke up horny as fuck cause i was initially gonna see her the night prior however i got really high and reneged last min, silly me.

i called her about 6am and told her id be there 7:30am and she agreed. I smoked a joint and called an uber to the spot. I was running late and missed 2 of her calls. She tells me that after i’ve opened the first door in the lobbby to give her a called to get buzzed in as the second door of the apartment building is locked; that was done and im in the elevator to the 6th floor. Before i can reach her apartment she cracked the door with glee and pointed to the slippers to the left of the door.

Once im the room clothes comes off and im rock hard as the heels and dress combo, with her, is stimulating enough at 8am….mind you i have work at 9am but i’ve already come to peace with the fact that i’ll inevitably be late on this gorgeous friday. She thoroughly sanitizes me with alcohol and moments later begins a solid bbj …she loves licking up and down the shaft more than anything and has great moisture on the guy. Not much dt but thats alright.

I get up after maybe 3-5 mins of this cause im a super horn-dogg and impatient and she grabs like baby oil, not lube or any KY products but like baby oil from a bottle with a pump and scoops some of it, dumps it between her ass cheeks, squirts some on my dick and i probe until im in Greece. She was not the tightest and she grimaced upon entry but i removed that pain with immediate sensation as she got into it quickly. I first entered doggy but i swear after 5 mins her motor really gets going and she on cloud 10 with a decent size cock in her ass. I pulled out perhaps 3 times as i felt too close to completion. I asked her to climb on top and this is where she earned MVP; this lady rode me rcg so hard i came right in her ass, why not.

she tried rushing me out saying she has a 8:30 appointnebt but i used the translator to tell her i needed my shoulders and back rubbed. She complied, got it done and i was outta there after she gave me two mints.

Great first review was the other lady there too?

$160- BB Greek 1 pop
8am 4-15-22

That was a great review!

I just saw her recently in too. She's advertising that she swallows now. It was a bit pricey, but I took full advantage of her swallowing skills. Her appetite for jizz didn't disappoint...

Just saw Kalisa today after making an appt. 2 call system. Call once to make appt then call again before you get buzzed up to her 6 floor apt. Inside, apartment is clean and tidy. No smells or signs of drug use. That's a good thing.

Met kalissa and gave her 160 and we were off to the fun stuff. Her face is definitely older looking, but she is a nice lady. I would place her age closer to 50s than 40s but I was already there so little head won over big head.

After a lengthy bbj with lots of spit and dt, she suited me up and I went to Greece. It was tricky at first to open the gates but once I was in we built a rhythm and it was easy peazy. A few positions later I popped in bag and was dressed and soon on my way out.
Attitude from her is 8, looks about 5, I just wanted to try the rear and it was fun but will not repeat. I remember Greek was able to be had in Bayside years ago by a gal named Linda. I wish I knew where she was now...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just saw Kalisa today after making an appt. 2 call system. Call once to make appt then call again before you get buzzed up to her 6 floor apt. Inside, apartment is clean and tidy. No smells or signs of drug use. That's a good thing.

Met kalissa and gave her 160 and we were off to the fun stuff. Her face is definitely older looking, but she is a nice lady. I would place her age closer to 50s than 40s but I was already there so little head won over big head.

After a lengthy bbj with lots of spit and dt, she suited me up and I went to Greece. It was tricky at first to open the gates but once I was in we built a rhythm and it was easy peazy. A few positions later I popped in bag and was dressed and soon on my way out.
Attitude from her is 8, looks about 5, I just wanted to try the rear and it was fun but will not repeat. I remember Greek was able to be had in Bayside years ago by a gal named Linda. I wish I knew where she was now...
When you say "a few positions later", did you mean a few different positions for anal?
Or did you switch to vaginal and do a few different positions?

Nah, pussy feels better. Ass is tighter but the V has that softer more welcoming feeling.

Going back and forth raw you can feel the difference.
The best part of ass is the (alas fleeting and only at the start) feeling you get when I am gently applying pressure at the entrance and all of a sudden the sphincter relaxes and I slide in. Yeah initially tighter but I find that the ass looses up after a minute of two of stroking so then I pull out, change the condom and return to vag.

I saw her "again" last week, twice. She's working out of a basement of of college point.

First visit, fucked her so hard that my dick was sore for at least 2 days, and had her literally screaming for 20 minutes straight...

Second visit, gave me a nice wet bbbj, dumped a messy load in her mouth, and she enjoyed gulping it down