Blue Ocean Reviews & Discussion 929-900-5757

Pink

Text for appointment and was recommend Pink.

Pink walks in with a pink dress like neighborhood girl. Clothes off and I was amazed how beautiful her pillows. White and perky, that I couldn’t keep my mouth and hands off them.

TS was standard and to the point. Back to the bed, started rim bbbj dt, cap on and we changed various position. Cum in doggy as I was grabbing her tits from behind.
While resting in the bed recovering, my hands still all over her. Targeting more on the fluffy pillows, after awhile she laughs at how fast jr awakes. Bbbj and cover on, this time we goes cg. Admiring on how she bounces up and down.

Overall, she is a demure and silky smooth doll. 320 an hour

Came by my usually playground hoping to see Pink again but no dice. Only jazmin was available. Took her for a ride since I had some time to waste before my ride home. I am a spinner lover and so I wouldn’t normal go with a latina with nice curve. But it doesn’t hurt to try something different.
So is attractive, friendly, nice pillows and her backend is her key to success. Everything was pretty straightforward but the highlight was definitely her swaying booty while we were in 69. The boom boom actions was on the more aggressive side. Good encouragement from her throughout the session to give her my best shots. I think she won. it was different and it was fun. We chitchat a little bit at the end and she is a cool lady

Came by my usually playground hoping to see Pink again but no dice. Only jazmin was available. Took her for a ride since I had some time to waste before my ride home. I am a spinner lover and so I wouldn’t normal go with a latina with nice curve. But it doesn’t hurt to try something different.
So is attractive, friendly, nice pillows and her backend is her key to success. Everything was pretty straightforward but the highlight was definitely her swaying booty while we were in 69. The boom boom actions was on the more aggressive side. Good encouragement from her throughout the session to give her my best shots. I think she won. it was different and it was fun. We chitchat a little bit at the end and she is a cool lady
Price, tip, length of session?

Padma

Made an appointment, fairly easy, just had to find matching schedule as from what Padma would later say she works seasonally. She came in pretty strong making sure I was happy with her appearance and who she was, nice body i would say she has a slim slight pear-ish shape. Definitely not a skinny north asian body. There was some hugs then she went off to prepare the TS. TS was nice and explorative, in her zeal to provide good service she tends to ask questions many times throughout the visit, 'do you like it, should i stop?' etc. Which tempers the mood, but she is sexy and sweet and I rather easily powered through all the questions and suggestions. During TS i got a B2b massage which was nice and somewhat firm massage which I enjoyed quite a bit. Back to room went through 3 basic positions and just enjoyed the view of her body and her moans as I left all my anxieties in the room. After all that exercise was when she finally asked for my donation which I appreciated. She was happy with my tip and spent an extra few minutes talking with me about how she was gonna spend it which I thought was cute.

Only negatives I would say is her mode of kissing is a bit weird, sort of a fake dfk; which then presses her hardish probably enchanced lips onto yours. I think she would have been pretty without whatever enhancements but i can't for certain say. Also if you want sensual she is not quite that with the confirmations and questions she asks fairly regularly. Like you know when you go to a nice indian resturant, and after a few sips of water they refill your fairly full glass of water urgently, sort of that attention to service is what you get throughout.

320 + tip

Overall great experience that left me with a nice buzz for the rest of the night.

Saw Pink about a week ago - pretty, petite girl with a trimmed bush. This girl is new, only in US for about a month and absolutely no English. Not much experience and it showed throughout a disappointing session. Upon arrival, was taken to a luxurious room with it's own stand up shower. In future, I need to make clear I want TS (does this place have that anymore?). She was very mechanical in the shower and throughout the hour. Still managed BBBJ, 69, CG, RC and Mish where I finished. I know sometimes chemistry sometimes not there, but this girl was timid and tentative - def. needs more training and I expressed same to MMS. After providing MMS feedback, was appreciative and offered discount on a future visit. If new/timid is your thing, go ahead and help train her... If not, I'd wait a few months or avoid. 320/hr, no tip

Mila

Long time lurker/monger, first time posting a review here. I've largely been out of the review game unless i'm absolutely floored by the quality, or lack thereof. Unfortunately, this one is the latter.

Inquired about availability within a 15min window, expecting none. Was surprised to learn Mila and Pink were both free. Hesitant previously because I usually go for shaved and both of these girls are "trimmed". I've never seen Pink but, given some of the mixed reviews, I decided to TOFTT on the new girl Mila. Should've backed out on both.

Got the big room in the front with the TS but session had red flags from the outset. Little to no English so a lot of hand movements for communication. I'm used to this and it isn't really a knock, plus I'm convinced the session would've been terrible regardless. I would go with "barely" trimmed and I quickly learned that there would be no kissing either. Undressing was uninspired and mechanical, she helps me strip, she strips herself. She moved away from my hands on any part of her body for long and rushed me into TS.

TS was even more mechanical, lots of soap so I thought the slide would be good. It was standard swirls with as little touching as possible. Lots of toothpaste so I thought the rim might be a saving point, sadly it was virtually nonexistent. In the end, I felt like I was getting cleaned by a nurse for upcoming operation or something. On the flip, I tried letting my fingers roam while she half slid the front, again she moved away and when she finally decided to touch my guy, he finally reacted. Up to this point flaccid, which I assure you is not a problem for me (at least not on the first go round). The mouth action was not deep and grip was light. At this point we were already 15min in and I ended up interrupting it so we could dry off hopefully get somewhere on the bed. Who would've guessed it would get worse.

Drying off was a ritual of its own as she dried me and then spent far too much time drying every inch of herself with a towel AND paper towels. I finally had to interrupt her and motion for her to just get to business and I opted for just the mouth at this point since that usually makes me bust faster and, looking at the clock, I figured I might be able to just make this a half hour thing and save a bit. During this, I managed to convince her to 69, which she allowed for around a minute and had zero reaction to. She was also dry as a bone because she kept using paper towels to clean herself up whenever she got wet. So I gave up on that and stood to get better leverage and hopefully get a few deep thrusts to end it faster. After directing her hands, and a lot of imagining that I was having a good time, I was finally able to blow and went CIM. She took it but immediately, before fully drained, she ran to the shower and started spitting. Then used half a bottle of mouthwash and multiple rinses to get it all out while she knelt on the floor of the shower.

The clock was at exactly 30 min at this point and I had already gotten off. I decided I could deal with only one shot and thought that maybe her skill was the massage. I laid down and watch her continue her wretches and mouthwash routine. She finally returned, motioned for a massage and sat beside me to begin. Within 30 seconds, I realized that this was also not her strong suit and stood to get dressed. She didn't stop me and didn't seem to care at all. Clock said 32 minutes. I motioned and said "half", she shook her head and brought out a translation app to tell me that we were already over half. I shrugged and motioned to where I had previously laid the money on the chair. I dressed myself and started heading out. She held the door open, said "bye" and yelled something to MMS, then motioned me out the door.

As I was heading towards the main door, MMS appeared and asked me how it was. Told her I have definitely had better and that Mila needs some work for sure. She asked me if I wanted a mint or water and then ushered me out the door.

Been a regular at this spot for years, multiple "management" changes. I have a few girls that when they appear here, I may sample again, but I will never TOFTT again and, as far as I'm concerned, they are off my list unless I see one of my regulars pop on the schedule and the big head is unable to fight the little head.

Face: 6 (Cute in the right light but definitely older)
Boobs: 5 (Actually boobs were best looking part of her but they are basically off limits for touching or kissing so don't bother)
Ass: 5 (Standard flat one)
Pussy: 3 (No smell. Far too hairy to be considered "trimmed". Meaty but no reaction, even faked, kills anything that might be good about this)
Attitude: 3 (I mean she showed up and mechanically did what was necessary, even if halfhearted throughout)
Skill: 3 (Mechanical everything except the rim, BJ, and massage which were just bad. No teeth on the BJ but no depth and didn't care)

Recommend: Definitely not. Tragic waste of an outing and money.

320, no tip.

Alice

Saw new girl Alice. Slim, average height with a cute to moderately pretty face, nice natural Bs, shaved, and an ass to waist ratio that made her ass seem big for an Asian girl. Got the VIP room with the built in TS/shower. Immediately took off my clothes and motioned me into the shower. TS was good, normal body slide, p2p, bbbj, had her sit on my face for some slippery fun...tasted pretty good. Dried off and slid into the queen sized bed for some action....DFK, BBBJ/BLS, cover on, CG to mish where I finished. We cuddle for a bit, asked her age to which she said 27...we all know to add 3 years to that to get approximate real age LOL. Enjoyed caressing and kissing until I ask her for a shoulder and neck massage which felt really nice. A bit of that and she starts a cat bath and flips me over to bbbj some more for round 2. Couldn't muster up another load so I just let her keep massaging jr with her tongue until time was up. Pretty good session, and would come back to see this girl again.

Jazmin

She is a busty and J-Lo butt Latina. Petite and good to slap butt.

Clothes off and leads me to the build in TS room. She knows how to use her assets to make the nuru more fun and jr hard.

Back to the bed, started bbbj till i was begging for cover. Cg and doggy, which i like the best. Viewing her ample bosom and slapping them on the way.

Massage and have a chat before she starts action again. More bbbj dt, must say that she is a hardworking worker. Told her that i just pop and diffcult to get second one out of me. But she thinks otherwise, she continues working hard on jr, told me to goes Greek. Suddenly i am roaring to goes again. Sensation and feeling different, totally exhausted with this trip.

320 + 100 tips

Jazmin, 320 + 100 tips

Finally saw Jazmin, first look busty and great J-Lo booty. Give her butt a good slap when she walks in.

DFK and brings me to the TS which is inside the room. Her nuru is good and seldom you see Latina can do good nuru session. Bbbjtc for the first cup.

After drying me, she works on my stiff shoulder for a good 15mins before arousing jr. Bbbj bls dt before cover on. We tried various positions but couldn’t get near completion as I pop just 30mins ago. Suggest that we goes Greek and I busted my second nuts in couple of mins. Totally drained.

Hugged and dfk when sending me out.

Candy 320

requested to see Candy after reading a review about her massage skills, trim landing strip and round booty. And all three areas were on point. I requested standing shower to leave more time for the main event. I lay face down to let her do her thing. Massage was good especially when I have a tight shoulder. She worked her way down and transition to soft fingers touch behind the thigh and my balls. I took the signal to stick my butt up and she took the sign to start licking my buns and finally twirl around my exit with her tongue. I asked her to milk me with her hands while rimming me. And her soft fingers was doing a pretty nice job around the crown. I flipped when I get too intense for me and she start to lick from my balls up to the head. The licking felt good with my blood flowing. I slight push her head down to take it on in. She sucked hard a couple of times and I just went off. I anticipated she would be surprised with my quick release so I position my hand behind her head to keep in in place. She choke on it a little bit and went out to the rest room once I let go of her head. Came back with a hot towel for clean up and water for me. More massage, this time on the front legs mostly. And she start stroking me with the hand once she saw I fully recover. Cover went on for cg. She has strong legs so it felt pretty good but cg is really not my thing so I lay her down for standing mish and transition to standing k9. K9 is amazing. This girl can take a pounding and the view is great. I took her to work in k9 for a good 10-15mins till 2 pop. Quick shower before I leave. She ask me how I like it during clean up and I told her she is good a nice job. Quick kiss and asked me to come see her again soon. Which I think I might.
Good to booty fan.

Candy
Received text that they have a new Candy from Hong Kong. Love that country.

Turn up on time and was lead to the VIP suite. Candy walks in and starts to undress me and leads me to TS. Cleaning and some preview bbbj before starting nuruing. Fun as always as jr was always obstructing her sliding.

Back to the bed, gave me hardcore rim. Deep and strong which makes me shiver and leg shaking. Flipped, bbbj dt bls and I asked for cover, felt that I am bursting anytime soon. Doggy for furiously for couple of mins. After cleanup, she gave me a good back massage that I dozed off.

Shortly, she started teasing and jr wakes up. Bbbj and cover on,
we goes various positions before giving up in mish.

Will come back more for Candy.
320 an hour

billyS

Reign of Terror
Candy

Turn up on time and was lead to the VIP suite. Candy walks in and starts to undress me and leads me to TS. Cleaning and some preview bbbj before starting nuruing. Fun as always as jr was always obstructing her sliding.

Back to the bed, gave me hardcore rim. Deep and strong which makes me shiver and leg shaking. Flipped, bbbj dt bls and I asked for cover, felt that I am bursting anytime soon. Doggy for furiously for couple of mins. After cleanup, she gave me a good back massage that I dozed off.

320 an hour
Now that's fucking chill, taking a nap between rounds!

Candy

320 an hour
I am planning to see her again for the massage and k9. I am not usually a k9 type of guy but she has a great backside.

Selina
Saw the pics and text for appointment. Quick and easy verification. Given the nearby address and was later directed to the correct location.

MMS leads to me to a big room with TS. Selina knocks the door and gave me a hug before undressing me for shower. Washes me clean and starts nuru. Fun and gave my first pop, cim.

Back to the room, started cat bath from my ears my back and my feet. Rim and flips over, bbbj dt. Protection on and we goes doggy, like this position as we can see each other in the big mirror. On the verge of cumming, remove cover and explode on her breast and body. Like seeing my cum dripping on her body.

320 + 20 tips

Selina
Saw the pics and text for appointment. Quick and easy verification. Given the nearby address and was later directed to the correct location.

MMS leads to me to a big room with TS. Selina knocks the door and gave me a hug before undressing me for shower. Washes me clean and starts nuru. Fun and gave my first pop, cim.

Back to the room, started cat bath from my ears my back and my feet. Rim and flips over, bbbj dt. Protection on and we goes doggy, like this position as we can see each other in the big mirror. On the verge of cumming, remove cover and explode on her breast and body. Like seeing my cum dripping on her body.

320 + 20 tips
How does she look?

Selina
Just ended LTR and feeling like trying something different.
I had to come into Manhattan for in person meeting, not really happy about it but figured I would make the most out of my visit. I called this place, got verified and checked out their info on the girls, but I didn't know when my meeting would end so told them I would call just before coming over.
Anyway, meeting ended and I started walking over and got info on location and 10 minutes later I was inside and put in a room fit for a sultan. Table shower in the room!?

There is a knock at the door and this petite Asian cutie comes in and plants one on my mouth. Great start. She helps me undress and we chat a bit- English not very good. Selina is a natural B, hair past shoulders, nice face, and she is shaved, something I haven't experienced in a while now.
TS was just like I got years ago from Amie, only in a much nicer environment. Nuru, body slide, rim and BBJ with CIM. I gave her the stated donation of 320

Back in the room she does some massage while I recover. Then soft touch, body kissing, LFK/DFK with DATY and more BBJ. She slipped on the cover and hopped on top trying to destroy me LOL. Switch to doggy but she is short so not a great fit until I had her go to the edge of the bed for some standing doggy which was awesome. Missionary was next, and I asked if I could blast on her titties and she nodded her OK so that is exactly what I did.
A little massage, then rinse off standing up next to the table shower. She helps me get dressed. I gave her a $40 tip which made her happy.
A great way to get back in the game.