Blue Ocean Reviews & Discussion 929-900-5757

I tried to get line up/rates from this provider. It was an insane hassle.

They wanted screenshots of me booking with other providers before they even told me a lineup.

This place was ex-AL. Same location but new management did renovation, expanding to connect next room. So, they have almost doubled the number of bed rooms. Though they need some more work to make their website better, it was easy to book. If you have visited AL, you don't need a security check again. For my case, no ID was required. Just gave them my phone number and they validated it. I hope new management will recruit more girls so that all of the rooms will be occupied.

Yuriko
320/hr

Her pic seems accurate but it might be taken many years ago. She looked early 30s. She has fully natural boobs. I believe it as the touch was so soft and I didn't feel any man made bags. MMS took me to a big room that has TS in the room. It's quite convenient and no waiting time. Website says Yuriko is Japanese. She is Japanese and Chinese half. She speaks Japanese and Chinese. Of course, English. I think her native language is Chinese.

Her BBJ was very soft. You may prefer stronger one but non-pro touch may be fun. She washed my body well, especially the one for rimming. I am not a big fun of rimming but if you like it, tell her so. TS was pretty standard but not bad. As the TS room was a little bit cold, we moved to the bed.

She started CG and moved fast, using knees like latina. I like it. After I enjoyed CG for 5-10 min, switched to mish and exploded to the bag. She did oil massage for my back. Not sure if it is Japanese way or Chinese one but doesn't matter. I checked the clock and started the second session. I don't come recently but I found her kitty inside is very good if you take one of her legs up. I tried to find the best position and focused to place my son to the place. I could come! I know it is called "mimizu senbiki" (thousand of worms) in Japanese, probably. You may try her! She will be back to Japan soon.

Jazmin

Received text that Jazmin is back on schedule together with Yuriko and busty Pink.

In mood for Greek, chose Jazmin for the fun hour. Jazmin walks in a sexy 2 piece wear.

Went for the VIP suite, where she does a strip tease that gets me hard on before making to TS. Does a nice routine of teasing and body warming which I donated my first cup cim.

Continue to the bed where she gives me a hard back massage for a good 10mins. After which she starts her naughty play, using her big tits and mouth to arouse jr for round 2. Bbbj dt bls, getting me stiff and hard again. Cover on, cg acg and subsequently told her we need to goes for Greek trip.

This girl has a great booty and I sadly cum in few minutes. Exhausted and highly satisfied.

Left standard donation 320 plus tips.

Pink

Came to try this new old place after work. Place seems the same except the new mms I found out to be a language genius. She told me during our brief conversation that she can speak French, Japanese, Japanese and Chinese. I can’t confirm if that is true since I only speak Chinese and English.
anyway, I didn’t go for language lesson. I was there to see Pink. New girl in town probably new to this country. I would definitely describe her as pretty like Lucy (please come back Lucy) but meatier but still tight and younger. My guess is around 25 and has a nice set of D. I think she is experience but not experienced in our way. She did a good job of seducing me with soft lfk during introduction. And I told the liberty to undress her and myself. I broke off the kissing and look down at my flag pole and she took the hint the knee down to lightly kiss junior. I then gently touch her check and she instinctively open her month and started to lightly blow me. She ask me to the shower after like 30-45 second of sucking on the tip. TS started with some good cleaning. My bbbj on the flip. This time she took more of the popsicle. I asked her to slide up to me and I initial some p2p. She was surprised by it and sat up in cg position and used her hand to guide the p2p action. Room action started with a cat bath. I turned myself over after a minute or so and request her to bbbj again. I signal her for 69 and done out till first pop. Hot towel clean up and some cuddling before cover went on for mish, k9, cg once I got tired and then back to standing mish to finish.

a breath of fresh air and a nice substitute for the missing Lucy for now. And I think she will definitely gets better once she get more comfortable working in the state.

320 plus tip

Pink

Came to try this new old place after work. Place seems the same except the new mms I found out to be a language genius. She told me during our brief conversation that she can speak French, Japanese, Japanese and Chinese. I can’t confirm if that is true since I only speak Chinese and English.
anyway, I didn’t go for language lesson. I was there to see Pink. New girl in town probably new to this country. I would definitely describe her as pretty like Lucy (please come back Lucy) but meatier but still tight and younger. My guess is around 25 and has a nice set of D. I think she is experience but not experienced in our way. She did a good job of seducing me with soft lfk during introduction. And I told the liberty to undress her and myself. I broke off the kissing and look down at my flag pole and she took the hint the knee down to lightly kiss junior. I then gently touch her check and she instinctively open her month and started to lightly blow me. She ask me to the shower after like 30-45 second of sucking on the tip. TS started with some good cleaning. My bbbj on the flip. This time she took more of the popsicle. I asked her to slide up to me and I initial some p2p. She was surprised by it and sat up in cg position and used her hand to guide the p2p action. Room action started with a cat bath. I turned myself over after a minute or so and request her to bbbj again. I signal her for 69 and done out till first pop. Hot towel clean up and some cuddling before cover went on for mish, k9, cg once I got tired and then back to standing mish to finish.

a breath of fresh air and a nice substitute for the missing Lucy for now. And I think she will definitely gets better once she get more comfortable working in the state.

320 plus tip
Real Ds or MM? Its been too long since I've been to this location. Lucy is a babe...she was so pretty i just went straight to muff dive.

pokler

Power Bottom
Jazmin

Received text that Jazmin is back on schedule together with Yuriko and busty Pink.

In mood for Greek, chose Jazmin for the fun hour. Jazmin walks in a sexy 2 piece wear.

Went for the VIP suite, where she does a strip tease that gets me hard on before making to TS. Does a nice routine of teasing and body warming which I donated my first cup cim.

Continue to the bed where she gives me a hard back massage for a good 10mins. After which she starts her naughty play, using her big tits and mouth to arouse jr for round 2. Bbbj dt bls, getting me stiff and hard again. Cover on, cg acg and subsequently told her we need to goes for Greek trip.

This girl has a great booty and I sadly cum in few minutes. Exhausted and highly satisfied.

Left standard donation 320 plus tips.
How much extra for Greek?

Texted MMS who told me Yuriko and Pink were available. Figured to go for some new pussy with Pink since I already gave Yuriko some action recently.

Arrived at the location, greeted by MMS who places me in the large room with the full bed and mirrors. In walks Pink, and long story short, she's got a nice petite body, smooth skin, with large but soft and supple MM's. It's funny when small girls have such big tits but they looked nice on her frame. Facewise I'd give her about a 6/6.5, not model hot for sure but she's decently pretty in a plain kind of way. Her demure smile makes her seem prettier. I know most of the time it's an act but it's nice to see a girl genuinely smile and vibe with you. In any case, I took off my clothes and we headed to the shower. Pink was very friendly but her English is pretty limited, motioned me into the shower which I opted for a stand up. She washed me up, front and back and gave some BBBJ and massaged by butt while inhaling my rod. Felt pretty amazing as she grabbing my ass and pulling me into her mouth. It was getting me over the edge very quickly so I had to tell her to stop or else I would have lost it there in the shower.

I go to climb on the bed and lie face down, started off with a light massage and a catbath. Her kissing and BBBJ is good and she knows how to use her tongue. She flips over to 69....and....not my particular cup of tea but bush lovers can rejoice! Underneath that bush though, she has a nice set of lips, nice shape, nice coloring. She flipped me onto my back, on with the cover, spinning all the various CG positions. She took me deep and I could feel I was hitting her cervix. Have to say RCG grabbing her ass and seeing her pussy going up and down and gripping my cock was pretty hot. At this point I needed to take out my animalistic lust on her so I pound her in mish and doggy. I can feel her getting tighter and her moaning got louder till i unloaded in the bag.

Pink is shy at first but she warms up and is down to please. Overall good service and if she could mow her patch, and show off that lovely pussy of hers, it would have been perfect!

Yoyo

Saw Yoyo, a petite Chinese girl with natural B's, 98 lbs soaking wet with nice shoulder length hair. Very, very cute freshed face in my opinion...she looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's would be my guess.

Her English is decent and she takes directions well. You can expect a better than usual routine. I asked for a quick shower (I always shower before going there anyway) because for me the room is more fun than the table shower. She washes me and she looks so cute and we had some good fun soaping and rubbing up against each other and stroking each others bits. She's got a great, giggly attitude which is a good sign of things to come. Back in the room, she makes me lay down for the usual introductory massage. Nice, firm hands, the way I like it. On the flip, a quick lfk "slides" into a deep, wet bbbj, slow and with a little bit of eye contact. The girl has skills and can DT with the best...lots of tongue and just generally skilled with cock worshipping. Watching her slowly take in my entire cock was a real fucking turn on! After a few minutes, as I usually do at this point in the session, I ask her to lay down so that I can return the favor. She is on the bed belly down, and I start caressing and kissing her neck, back, buttocks and legs. She is very relaxed and gyrating her hips. Then I start eating her from the back, while she's on her four in doggy position. She was loving my tongue sliding all around her kitty, flicking her clit and alternating penetrating her pussy lips and asshole. So tasty! Then flip and more daty, which after a few minutes turns into a delightful 69. We're already 25 minutes into the session. It's time for some action. She impales herself like a champion, and starts riding me in reverse cowgirl. In the next 20 minutes we try doggy, mish, and me standing at the edge of the bed taking her from behind. I'm pounding her hard and she stays in rhythm...wow love a girl who can keep up! Finally I end up serving my one and only cup of the day.

Yoyo is way up there in terms of fun and great attitude, and just makes you feel it's just the two of you and she really reminds me of the incomparable Rebecca when she used to work at this location back in the day. I totally miss her, but I'm glad Yoyo is here to take her place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yoyo

Saw Yoyo, a petite Chinese girl with natural B's, 98 lbs soaking wet with nice shoulder length hair. Very, very cute freshed face in my opinion...she looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's would be my guess.

Her English is decent and she takes directions well. You can expect a better than usual routine. I asked for a quick shower (I always shower before going there anyway) because for me the room is more fun than the table shower. She washes me and she looks so cute and we had some good fun soaping and rubbing up against each other and stroking each others bits. She's got a great, giggly attitude which is a good sign of things to come. Back in the room, she makes me lay down for the usual introductory massage. Nice, firm hands, the way I like it. On the flip, a quick lfk "slides" into a deep, wet bbbj, slow and with a little bit of eye contact. The girl has skills and can DT with the best...lots of tongue and just generally skilled with cock worshipping. Watching her slowly take in my entire cock was a real fucking turn on! After a few minutes, as I usually do at this point in the session, I ask her to lay down so that I can return the favor. She is on the bed belly down, and I start caressing and kissing her neck, back, buttocks and legs. She is very relaxed and gyrating her hips. Then I start eating her from the back, while she's on her four in doggy position. She was loving my tongue sliding all around her kitty, flicking her clit and alternating penetrating her pussy lips and asshole. So tasty! Then flip and more daty, which after a few minutes turns into a delightful 69. We're already 25 minutes into the session. It's time for some action. She impales herself like a champion, and starts riding me in reverse cowgirl. In the next 20 minutes we try doggy, mish, and me standing at the edge of the bed taking her from behind. I'm pounding her hard and she stays in rhythm...wow love a girl who can keep up! Finally I end up serving my one and only cup of the day.

Yoyo is way up there in terms of fun and great attitude, and just makes you feel it's just the two of you and she really reminds me of the incomparable Rebecca when she used to work at this location back in the day. I totally miss her, but I'm glad Yoyo is here to take her place.
Damage?
Tip?