Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Right, makes sense. For those of you with face pics, aren’t you guys worried about being exposed?
My face pics are hidden I send them to girls I message almost always or some girls just request and I send it.

Not worried of being exposed though. The Russian sb I met was confused why do some people have their face pics hidden. I told her in case someone sees me. She's like "they are on there too it's a dating site."

Yeah, I just get paranoid. Like, when a girl got all desperate, begged me for money, I thought…a girl could try to mess with me if she got enough info about me. Pictures, texts, messages on the site, my profile, etc. Mutually assured destruction isn’t anything I wanna expose myself to. Got too much to lose.

She asks for 400.. agreed to 300.. Waiting to secure a date possibly for friday.. Will report if it comes to fruition.
Sometimes 20 years old is just too young. She texted me the past couple of days. Today she wants to get together.. So I say great. Wants to get together on her 30 min break from work for 300..I said i need you for longer than that..atleast an hour or 90 min.. Her answer.."Bro thats my break" I politely declined. Imo this is a waste of time..I love spinners but shes not worth it for what you know will be a disinterested quickie. And she wanted 400 to start.. I guess thats what you get for negotiating down to 300. If someone has better luck let me know..

@Tornado34 You got digitally fingerprinted by SA

your device, IP, payment, browser, name, email, etc. already used before, is all black listed by SA. If you use ANY of these again, you will be blocked.
@Tornado34 any luck getting SA back?

I’m going to attempt to join again with a new device (iPad) connected to a Verizon hotspot, never used CC with a new address, new email and new profile pics. Let’s see how it goes

My face pics are hidden I send them to girls I message almost always or some girls just request and I send it.

Not worried of being exposed though. The Russian sb I met was confused why do some people have their face pics hidden. I told her in case someone sees me. She's like "they are on there too it's a dating site."
I'll Never forget about 20 years ago. Right near the "end" of my marraige that I joined a website with the name Adult in it. To find some Friends I could spend time with, ehem ehem. Less than 6 months into it and after realizing I probably wasted time & $ I came across the profile of a woman who was very close friends with us but we had recently grown apart & at the time my ex still kept very much in touch with her. I'm talking less than 3 years before this were at each others homes probably twice a month. had gotten married within a year of each other and were friends while dating as well. I laughed my ass off because like everyone else she was completely lying about the usual age/weight etc. I thought about it for a minute but even as friends I found her annoying & unnattractive.

I could only imagine (and DID) what would happen if both partners of the marraige, accidently found each other "stepping out" on said site.

Sometimes 20 years old is just too young. She texted me the past couple of days. Today she wants to get together.. So I say great. Wants to get together on her 30 min break from work for 300..I said i need you for longer than that..atleast an hour or 90 min.. Her answer.."Bro thats my break" I politely declined. Imo this is a waste of time..I love spinners but shes not worth it for what you know will be a disinterested quickie. And she wanted 400 to start.. I guess thats what you get for negotiating down to 300. If someone has better luck let me know..
I got a lil spooked out from an interaction with her. Probably nothing but since there are more than one fish in the sea better safe than sorry aye?

We were texting about the expected donation, as above she wanted 400. Of course I don't wanna pay 400 for drinks and a peck on the cheek. So I ask if the 400 is for an hour in a motel room which I would get, she replies "for sex?"

This felt a lil entrappy to me so I decided against it

If a message gets there where it feels like they are asking a direct question, I divert. Its an allowance for an arrangement, which could include many things like any relationship. I do have certain items that I need to be in an arrangement, as do you and am more flexible about others. I won't get into an arrangement where intimacy is not part of it....blah blah blah.

I was trying to get this one SB...she was asking for $2k allowance to cover her rent so she could focus on changing careers, etc. I was fine with that. Then, she starts getting worried that she's spending all this time dating me (two dates so far, all on me), and I haven't offered her the allowance yet. And I'm just thinking to myself, uhhh....we haven't been intimate yet. What makes you think that I'm going to send you $2k??? lmao...I explained to her that I do ppm first to check for chemistry with no expectations, and that if there's enough chemistry then we discuss an allowance. She ghosted. Good riddance, who do these girls think they are? lol...Well, no skin off my back, I had a good time dining out.

I was trying to get this one SB...she was asking for $2k allowance to cover her rent so she could focus on changing careers, etc. I was fine with that. Then, she starts getting worried that she's spending all this time dating me (two dates so far, all on me), and I haven't offered her the allowance yet. And I'm just thinking to myself, uhhh....we haven't been intimate yet. What makes you think that I'm going to send you $2k??? lmao...I explained to her that I do ppm first to check for chemistry with no expectations, and that if there's enough chemistry then we discuss an allowance. She ghosted. Good riddance, who do these girls think they are? lol...Well, no skin off my back, I had a good time dining out.
Yup, just ran into another one who wants an allowance just for going out to dinner. Cause her time is so valuable. Nothing physical right away. Its honestly brain damaged delusions. Combined with idiots that actually pay for that, lol!!

Do the "people" making all of these profiles from Venezuela, Columbia, and Philippines actually think they will get anywhere with it? I get favorited by at least 3 or 4 profiles a day, with pics of unbelievably smokin' hot chicks on them. It's actually quite annoying at this point that I have to keep hiding them.
They will eventually ask you to pay for internet fun or pics.. One did ask me if I would send her a plane ticket once she wanted to get married.. lol

Do the "people" making all of these profiles from Venezuela, Columbia, and Philippines actually think they will get anywhere with it? I get favorited by at least 3 or 4 profiles a day, with pics of unbelievably smokin' hot chicks on them. It's actually quite annoying at this point that I have to keep hiding them.
these are PAID people through local companies to keep guys engaged, drive traffic in and make it seem as there are SOOO many hot girls on website... don’t fall for any of these. On top of this, SA has too many fake profiles and BOTs.. making it hard to decipher between all these to find actual girls

They don’t let you filter based on geo location, but do on location selected, so that’s clear giveaway

$dont$getcarried$away - tanned tatted Italian girl from Brooklyn, much heavier than her pics. Belly and all. Lucky for her, I just needed a quick oral release and the timing worked out. Seems to be happy to have flexible rates starting at 300-500 depending on the time it takes to travel, etc. Nutted in her mouth, she took it pretty well. Couldn't go too deep though. Wouldn't repeat: nothing special about her.