Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am at least 90% sure I am posting this in the wrong place, but after 6 weeks of trying to figure out how to post a review, and being a bit of a techno tard and a poor reader, I am going to give it a shot, and worse comes to worse, maybe one of the moderators can just get it in the right hole :) After lurking for years, mostly out of fear of being on the losing end of a sting operation, I finally took the plunge and set up my first meeting with the lovely and talented Sophia Belle back in December. I figured, it would have had to be one heck of an elaborate sting operation and if I went down, then checkmate, they got me. So after a very easy screening, she gave me the info and I met her in a very nice, clean upscale hotel room in a very safe neighborhood. Her prices and services offered are well documented here, on her website, so being left off.

The meeting: I was so happy to meet her. She was real, she was there, she was sweet, kind, beautiful, and I was actually kind f star struck and nervous, but she went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. She had the cutest little dog, a bright blue eyed smile, dirty blonde hair, and just looked and felt amazing in her lingerie. She treated me to an amazing embrace, soft LFK and lots of DFK while leading me to her bed. She took her time and kissed me a lot. I absolutely love kissing beautiful women, and she had such a beautiful technique at kissing, it was pure bliss. She has the sweetest smile, beautiful freckles, and freckles on her amazing rack. I swear if I could have just stayed in that moment for like ever, I could have just died a happy man. Panties off, and she invited me to DATY. Also one of my faves. What a beautiful pussy. I went down on her like I was auditioning for a lead role. Sure hope she liked it half as much as I did. I slid my tongue down and just licked the rim if her sexy asshole, really couldnt help myself. Just too tempting. After some time, she picked up, and started to BBBJ. Her technique is kind of something you just have to try for yourself. Indescribably and literally perfect. I thought I would blow right away, but I think she has some tricks because she held me off. She then asked what I like. I'm a bit shy, but she asked if I would like her to ride me, and I was like "fuck yeah" CFS her on top, Reverse Cowgirl, and then a bit of Doggy. Not her fault at all, but with the condom, ad some lexipro induced delayed orgasm and numbed Dick, I was having a difficult time Cumming. She was super patient, kind, understanding, and her attitude helped me relax enough to just go with the flow and forget about the numbness. Turned her over Missionary and pumped her until I blew it in the bag. She was so warm, nuturing, and literally perfect. felt like I hit the lottery. If I ever run into all of my predecessors who made the recommendation on here, I owe you a drink. Thanks guys. I honestly didnt know that paid service could be this good. Its like seeing Jeter play shortstop, or Jordan play basketball, or Neal Piert play the drums. The Greatest of all time. Quite possibly, If not, certainly in the discussion.

Update, I saw her about 2 more times before she up and went to South America and cant wait for her triumphant return. Time two, was even better than time one, but had some more pillow talk, and I was able to relax a bit more. I would say perfection in every sense. I left round two feeling like I just left from hanging with like a best friend, who happened to be a sexy ass chick, and oh yeah, i got to fuck the shit out of her. All I have to say is "Please come back to New York Sophia Belle".
❤️

Was lucky enough to see Sophia again recently at a nice hotel on Nassau /Suffolk border on north shore. My first visit with her was 6 years around this time. She has changed (matured a bit, more ink,more skills, more synergy with other providers) but she is still the sweet girl next door as well.
Session was great showed up and hoped into quick shower while catching up. Moved to bed for lfk and mutual roaming. My favorite bbbj was not to far away. 6 years later and I have to stop myself from finishing quickly because of her awesome head game. On with the cover and cg/rvc/Mish and finally doggy where I finished.
A little more chatting about this and that and I was out of there in 30 minutes 200 poorer but wealthier for the time spend and the experience. Always as in always a great time with Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Was lucky enough to see Sophia again recently at a nice hotel on Nassau /Suffolk border on north shore. My first visit with her was 6 years around this time. She has changed (matured a bit, more ink,more skills, more synergy with other providers) but she is still the sweet girl next door as well.
Session was great showed up and hoped into quick shower while catching up. Moved to bed for lfk and mutual roaming. My favorite bbbj was not to far away. 6 years later and I have to stop myself from finishing quickly because of her awesome head game. On with the cover and cg/rvc/Mish and finally doggy where I finished.
A little more chatting about this and that and I was out of there in 30 minutes 200 poorer but wealthier for the time spend and the experience. Always as in always a great time with Sophia
Crazy!! 6 years ago and still counting. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. ❤️❤️

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Since I could'nt reply in Advertisement thread I thought I'd copy here.

Sophia says:
"I hope you all enjoy Presidents' Day. I'll be accepting dead presidents all week in celebration/recognition of the holiday :):)"

I say: That's some funny shit right there. would've spit my coffee if I didn't finish it already
Lmao. Definitely thought that was cute

Status
Not open for further replies.