Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

I didn't see her reviewed here.

I saw her back in January and set-up was very professional. She does in & outcalls as well as car dates. I opted for incall which you can go to her spot or rent out a short stay. I opted for her place. It's real easy to get to off the LIE.

$200HH/$300HR

After texting her what you want and confirming the time, she'll ask you to set-up a facetime verification appointment. She's exactly the girl in the photos. A little chunkier than I thought she'd be, but by no means fat. She says she's in her late-20's and I can believe it. ~5'2", white blonde girl.

I give her her donation and she tells me to get comfortable on the shittiest of shitty couches. She wipes me down with baby wipes and starts a sensational BBJ. DATY not allowed. She pops a cover on and we start in missionary. I try to position in her a way where it's somewhat comfortable to fuck her but, as I said, the couch is terrible. Doggie wasn't much better as I was fighting to keep from being sucked into the couch while simultaneously trying to fuck this girl.

After a few minutes, she tells me she'll just finish me off with a BBJ. Wipes me down again and goes to work. I touch her shoulder and she pushes my hand away ... I guess no touching. She comes up for air and tells me, "don't cum in my mouth." Ok.

A couple minutes later and I blow into her hand. She wipes herself and me down with more baby wipes. This girl must have stock in Huggies.

Surprisingly, after the deed, she was quite chatty and pretty down to Earth. We conversed for a while and then I was on my way back home. Nice girl. Maybe I'll take another stab at her to see if she lightens up to regular customers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Can anyone verify the above review is the infamous blond Kristy who loves to self promote?

I just deleted a review that seems like it was self written.

Can anyone verify the above review is the infamous blond Kristy who loves to self promote?

That was who I thought it was when I read the post. Medford, Pricing Structure, Blond White Girl, Little Thick, BBJ, NO DATY.
What threw me off was the OP claims he went to "her place" , as in the motel she uses in Medford? Also the part about the couch.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That was who I thought it was when I read the post. Medford, Pricing Structure, Blond White Girl, Little Thick, BBJ, NO DATY.
What threw me off was the OP claims he went to "her place" , as in the motel she uses in Medford? Also the part about the couch.
I thought so too but the couch part threw me off also

But this morning I got a gushing review from someone who just registered. Thats her MO.

i can kinda confirm that review, i asked for outcall 2 months through social media and she sent me a whole menu idk if it matters to state the menu but i can confirm most of it.
bbj with cfs is definitely her thing but from my first time i saw her i know she does not do daty at all, she said she can't wrap her head around a guy wanting to eat her out after she has gotten fucked by multiple guys earlier but i think its just an excuse and just doesn't want to be eaten b/c she probably enjoys it but she rathers not get eaten.
if she does incall it has to be in a house b/c her post are always usually in her house and can't be at a hotel as she post from her home.
she came out for bbj in the car and it was really good lots of spit, with hand work and her mouth mostly working the shaft, sadly release has to be by hand.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i can kinda confirm that review, i asked for outcall 2 months through social media and she sent me a whole menu idk if it matters to state the menu but i can confirm most of it.
bbj with cfs is definitely her thing but from my first time i saw her i know she does not do daty at all, she said she can't wrap her head around a guy wanting to eat her out after she has gotten fucked by multiple guys earlier but i think its just an excuse and just doesn't want to be eaten b/c she probably enjoys it but she rathers not get eaten.
if she does incall it has to be in a house b/c her post are always usually in her house and can't be at a hotel as she post from her home.
she came out for bbj in the car and it was really good lots of spit, with hand work and her mouth mostly working the shaft, sadly release has to be by hand.
I don't know about the house thing. From what I remember from all all posts and her IG she is not from LI but somewhere down south.

If she is staying in a house it might be her pimps. Its been reported she has a black pimp.

I don't know about the house thing. From what I remember from all all posts and her IG she is not from LI but somewhere down south.

If she is staying in a house it might be her pimps. Its been reported she has a black pimp.
When I tried to meet up with her, she said it was at her house and not at a hotel. I stated I wasn't comfortable coming to a house and she stated she understood and said if I wanted to pay for a room she would meet there. I told her I'd think about it and get back to her but never pulled the trigger.
So I'm fairly certain she only does incalls in her house at this point.

I used to see her fairly regularly, but haven't in some time. Recent description is accurate: gained some weight but no means heavy. As of last time, still lots of rules some that don't make sense to me in this business. Always was nicer hotel in Medford - never house or couch. IMO, she's become less professional but more business like, if that makes sense. Used to have a VIP phone #, now just responds with cut/paste menu listing too much. Kinda a turn off. She used to remember what I liked & we had good chats. Last time I was at hotel door waiting to be let in, as always, and she shows up letting previous guy out. Now he knows what I look like, drive, etc. Seriously doubt he has a photo memory, but don't particularly want him looking at me/ license plate etc. Also noticed she doesn't post many new/ sexy photos like she used to. Again, I haven't seen her lately, but seems like she's burnt out a bit. Just my opinion. Will I see her again? Yes. Just not rushing to do it.

Sorry, didn't realize she was already well reviewed on here.

Her new # is 631-605-6587

Nothing came up on that number so figured she was new in town. If I had known about her pass, it would have been a hard pass. She certainly seems to have calmed down quite a bit from her outlandish antics, or maybe not. I don't follow her on any social media.

I honestly didn't think I gave her a glowing review. Mediocre honestly. Her BBJ skills, IMO, were quite good. Everything else besides that was "meh." As others have stated in the past, she's got a lot of rules that certainly kill the mood.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry, didn't realize she was already well reviewed on here.

Her new # is 631-605-6587

Nothing came up on that number so figured she was new in town. If I had known about her pass, it would have been a hard pass. She certainly seems to have calmed down quite a bit from her outlandish antics, or maybe not. I don't follow her on any social media.

I honestly didn't think I gave her a glowing review. Mediocre honestly. Her BBJ skills, IMO, were quite good. Everything else besides that was "meh." As others have stated in the past, she's got a lot of rules that certainly kill the mood.
The glowing review was the one I deleted, not yours. The one you wrote sounded fair and is in synch with the other non-shill reviews.

Hey sorry billy. Long time lurker and that was my first post. Definitely not a self post, not sure of a good way to prove that, but my bad.

631-605-6587

Found her add after searching for something new on a different popular site. Was surprised that there isn’t a thread of her here cause she is highly reviewed on another site. Was skeptical at first because her pictures are really hot but all the reviews lead me to believe she’s legit. Sent her a text to ask for rates and availability. Was quoted 200 hh for BBJ and CFS. Set up was fairly easy. Video verification is a must before making an appointment. Only takes about 30 seconds so no big deal. After that agreed on a time and sent me the address.

Pulled up to the address which is a residential house in Medford. Texted her I was there and she came out on the porch to greet me. Said she lives alone in the house and there was no other cars there anyway. Was very surprised at first because she actually was as hot as the pictures. She was super nice and made me feel comfortable. Lead me upstairs to a room with a bed and told me to get undressed. She immediately stripped and met me on the bed. She has a great body with a nice shaped ass. Started off with a solid BBJ for a few mins. Lots of spit but not much DT. Put the cover on with her mouth and asked to to doggy. Went doggy for a few mins then to mish. Pulled out and she finished me off with a BBJ/HJ. Cleaned up and was out of there within the 30 mins

Overall it was a pretty good experience. If you are looking for a GFE this is not your girl. She did state in the text no GFE to be fair so I should’ve expected that. No LFK or DATY allowed at all. She has a great personality and wants to make sure you enjoy your time. If your looking for a quick release with a hot white blonde girl this is it.

That def seems like the same girl. I couldn’t find a thread on her because the phone number was different. If I found that thread originally I probably wouldn’t of tried her out. Everything makes sense now knowing she’s a lesbian.