Long Island Street Action

Just speedwalker running about means ci is dry. Try ci again from 9pm to 2-3am. Would also try Lowell and brightside ave. Bayshore hit and miss usually from 4pm-4:30am you have a lottery hit and miss besides 4th ave by dominos and laundromat they sit at bus stop on union and on Mechanicsville. Its a crapshoot happy hunting!!!

As the cold sweeps in, here is what I’ve seen the last week in travels.

coram was very active when I traveled through last week late morning/early afternoon around the usual spots. Saw two WSW and one BSW. Had to be places so I didn’t partake but they are out and about there.

CI late afternoon saw 1 BSW, 1 tranny, 1 LSW and two WSW. In the family dollar parking lot one of the WSW was going car to car asking for cash so I’m like okay great opportunity to get her. As she finally gets to my car and appears closer you can see fresh claw marks down her face with blood/scabbing. Doors remained locked and windows up, stayed occupied on the cell phone until she drifted.

bayshore nothing anywhere

Hempstead has been mostly dead accept the various cracked head WOC that I would never pickup. It seems a lot of the regular WSW aren’t staying in area but visit to score drugs/work on street if needed then leave. Few nights ago ran into one of the mainstay WSWs and released much needed poison. However been really quiet SW wise but 4 new Latin X clubs have opened on top of the 10+ that were already going. When driving on High St be extra careful with drunks leaving those clubs, they were everywhere the other night on what usually besides the bodega would be quiet. Also will probably more undercover in those two lots because of this.

As the cold sweeps in, here is what I’ve seen the last week in travels.

coram was very active when I traveled through last week late morning/early afternoon around the usual spots. Saw two WSW and one BSW. Had to be places so I didn’t partake but they are out and about there.

CI late afternoon saw 1 BSW, 1 tranny, 1 LSW and two WSW. In the family dollar parking lot one of the WSW was going car to car asking for cash so I’m like okay great opportunity to get her. As she finally gets to my car and appears closer you can see fresh claw marks down her face with blood/scabbing. Doors remained locked and windows up, stayed occupied on the cell phone until she drifted.

bayshore nothing anywhere

Hempstead has been mostly dead accept the various cracked head WOC that I would never pickup. It seems a lot of the regular WSW aren’t staying in area but visit to score drugs/work on street if needed then leave. Few nights ago ran into one of the mainstay WSWs and released much needed poison. However been really quiet SW wise but 4 new Latin X clubs have opened on top of the 10+ that were already going. When driving on High St be extra careful with drunks leaving those clubs, they were everywhere the other night on what usually besides the bodega would be quiet. Also will probably more undercover in those two lots because of this.
What time did you hot the stroll? Bay shore is a temperamental area. Try around the family dollar and the beacon hiuse at night. Sometimes they sit in the lots at night but if you sit in the back area of laundromat you'll see em come and godown 3rd ave and walking up union depending on how you want to park. Theres a store on South side of tracks they like to frequent. Would sit up there. Ci is like zombies from resident evil right now. Anyone try the Huntington station? I know a few spots that might be active.

There has been an increase of chicks with dicks working the area as they also been seen off old country and usually work hotels near brush hollow or in mineola on the strip theres a motel off Willis ave south of the expressway They usually frequent. I avoid most nassau strolls cause of shenanigans like this. Lol
Motel south of the expressway on willis ave?

Got back into town last week drove thr coram route saw two or three wsw get out of a van by 7/11 saw Christalynn waited till she hit the side street by stop sign picked her up she must of upped her game her suction and hand movement were good sync gave her the 40 asked how much longer she will be out reply will be out unless really cold or snow on the ground good know..

Got back into town last week drove thr coram route saw two or three wsw get out of a van by 7/11 saw Christalynn waited till she hit the side street by stop sign picked her up she must of upped her game her suction and hand movement were good sync gave her the 40 asked how much longer she will be out reply will be out unless really cold or snow on the ground good know..
What does Christalyn look like I know a Christiana she is 25 short hair 5 ft 4 b breasts preety face is this the same girl . She also grew up in Coram and has a place in Mastic now

She is close to your discription all I know is in Coram she mostly found by the side road by the laundromat across from 7/11
Thanks I thought it was the same girl I guess she is using an alias . I have brought her back to my house a few times made her shower and had full service with her use to be Kelley best friend and partner user of dope and crack like Kelley tried to get clean once with me but could not do it . But she is not jaded and as far gone as Kelley really puts greater effort at her her game and can be had in a hotel for an hour or two for like 120 which is not bad . Nice tight kitty nice
Breasts much bigger than Kelley who is almost flat and does not rush or try to rob
You . I try to she. Christiana once a month she is always next to 711 on side street or across the street walking around

Thanks I thought it was the same girl I guess she is using an alias . I have brought her back to my house a few times made her shower and had full service with her use to be Kelley best friend and partner user of dope and crack like Kelley tried to get clean once with me but could not do it . But she is not jaded and as far gone as Kelley really puts greater effort at her her game and can be had in a hotel for an hour or two for like 120 which is not bad . Nice tight kitty nice
Breasts much bigger than Kelley who is almost flat and does not rush or try to rob
You . I try to she. Christiana once a month she is always next to 711 on side street or across the street walking around
I could have heard her name wrong could be christina. Who did you say would go to hotel for 120 sounds like a good deal never asked any sw for anything more than a bj. curious to find out

I could have heard her name wrong could be christina. Who did you say would go to hotel for 120 sounds like a good deal never asked any sw for anything more than a bj. curious to find out
All the street walkers are willing to go to hotel or your house I taken 5 of them two of them to it if state for the weekend . Christiana is the girls name and she is very sweet . She also had a phone and a number she can sometimes do outcall

All the street walkers are willing to go to hotel or your house I taken 5 of them two of them to it if state for the weekend.
Bringing street hookers away on vacation? I’m thankful most of these creatures are only in my car for 15 mins tops and would never be caught with them in a public place or going anywhere with them.
as to the guys prior asking what’s going on in Hempstead, I posted Tuesday a few posts above yours of the three main strolls on the island including Hempstead and what I’ve seen.

you sound like the biggest Simp. Bringing street hookers away on vacation? I’m thankful most of these creatures are only in my car for 15 mins tops and would never be caught with them in a public place or going anywhere with them.
as to the guys prior asking what’s going on in Hempstead, I posted Tuesday a few posts above yours of the three main strolls on the island including Hempstead and what I’ve seen.
They are human beings and some of them want to get clean and rejoin the human race

Imagine if one of your family members went this route . To each his own

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but I've done similar to what EasyGoingExec mentioned. The key is to find the *right* girl. In Hempstead I've gotten lucky and found a few single mom that don't walk regularly and just needed some extra cash. once I get to know them & realized she isn't a druggie / insane, you can basically get a very inexpensive set of personal fuck holes for pennies on the dollar with some food and human decency. Its not always about money, it could be stupid shit like bed sheets and art supplies that they can't get easily cuz they don't have a car :p

Drove around bay shore ci ,110 area down towards sunrise. Was completely dead. Drove from 10p-2a coram has more heat than a blast furnace going on right now. Perhaps they might be morr active during the day or they in the annual "poké" visit till weather gets warmer.