Long Island Street Action

yeah that got was shot to death at around 9am in broad daylight in that wooded area behind 50 middle county road. There are wooded areas on both side of that small strip that all the ghetto dwellers and street girls hang in. For the last month the wooded area on the right side of the strip had a 50 gallon drum with a fire lit and wood boards up so you couldn’t really see all of them. It’s possible for them to walk from that bodega lot across from the 7/11, into that Spanish club parking and enter thru a fence into the first wooded area and never have to walk MCR. I passed thru coram yesterday however and two girls were out, I had somewhere to be and with the news the day prior wouldn’t have anyway. Saw 2 unmarked and 2 marked in my short time driving thru.

Drove around bay shore ci ,110 area down towards sunrise. Was completely dead. Drove from 10p-2a coram has more heat than a blast furnace going on right now. Perhaps they might be morr active during the day or they in the annual "poké" visit till weather gets warmer.
110 hasn’t been a stroll in almost 5 years, so I wouldn’t waste time or gas on the effort.

CI has a few out but as someone mentioned they are like Night Of The Living Dead extras. Some of the guys have luck in Bayshore but I never have, it’s also out of the way for me and I only check a few times a year when there.

Hempstead and Coram are the only strolls where your percentage rate of a sure thing even in the winter is very high, however the percentage rate of crime, LEO and everything else that goes with it is also high. Safe travels.

Some of these girls will advertise car dates on ad sites so be on the lookout for that. Often they will project a rate higher online then they will on the street so low ball.

Also that Tranny continues to walk Hempstead turnpike in East Meadow for you folks that like your chicks with dicks.

Reason went down 110 to 27E is sometimes sw work by wendys off sunrise by wendys cause of a motel off 35th. Only place not checked is Brentwood. Brentwood is a crap shoot though. Will check it out tonight.

That spot in Copiague also is a dead stroll for years. Unless people have are actively picking girls up there and keeping them to themselves not sharing here. Brentwood has one short area to check. There is a strip of stores behind the train station and there also a small bus pickup bench area with awning/seating. You’ll occasionally find them there. Once in a blue moon also in the Popeyes/supermarket shopping plaza.

To piggy back off something I said in my last post about SWs using the ad sites in winter for car date ads & the fact that on ad sites they’ll ask double or triple what they’ll take on the street.
Currently Jenny Lee has an ad up and she will respond back that she wants $100 and has rules, meanwhile those of us have her for $40 and can do anything if she’s in the right mood.

In the strangest of places, I was driving my work truck down Newbridge Rd through bellemore. As I was approaching Sunrise Highway, I noticed a whacked out, dirty (but very cute) white chick whacked out probably on Heroin. She was Under the train tressel. She was waiving at cars , playing stupid games. Acting like a theatrical Mime. And a guy opens up his window like three cars ahead of me, and says something to her. She nods her head yes, and then hops in the car.

Could I be misinterpreting this scenario? Possibly. But If I were off and in my personal vehicle, I would’ve done the same.

Opportunity can show up anywhere in the most unexpected places…..

Talk about opportunity at unexpected places!

Was at the .99 cent store on Post Avenue in Westbury. Needed some cheap office stuff so I usually go in there and get it at a fraction of the cost of Staples.
LOADS of Latina and WOC walking around.... Christmas time, looking for gifts and holiday decorations.
Saw a Latina that was hot looking in the store and waited for her outside, figured I would take a chance. 10 or 15 minutes later I am ready to call it quits and she comes out with 2 big bags. I see she is starting to walk down Post Ave and toot the horn and motion to her that I will drive her. She looked at me like I was a cop but I smiled and waved, and she came over and got in.
Her name was Carmen and she did not speak English well. Drove her over to New Cassell and she was so happy. Got to her house and asked me to wait. Ran inside and dropped off the bags and came back out and got back in the car. We drove over and parked on Railroad Ave by the park and she started kissing me, saying thank you, that no one is ever nice to her.
She is about 25 and from Guatemala. Great body but not much of an ass... great tits, rock hard abs, jet black hair, and everything was skin tight. We hung out for a while, she was rubbing my cock and jerked me off, but it was broad daylight and she was nervous.
I have her number and hope to follow up and see her again.

Be on the lookout.... Holiday time and I am sure girls will be needing cash!

Was at the .99 cent store on Post Avenue in Westbury. Needed some cheap office stuff so I usually go in there and get it at a fraction of the cost of Staples.
LOADS of Latina and WOC walking around.... Christmas time, looking for gifts and holiday decorations.
Saw a Latina that was hot looking in the store and waited for her outside, figured I would take a chance. 10 or 15 minutes later I am ready to call it quits and she comes out with 2 big bags. I see she is starting to walk down Post Ave and toot the horn and motion to her that I will drive her. She looked at me like I was a cop but I smiled and waved, and she came over and got in.
Her name was Carmen and she did not speak English well. Drove her over to New Cassell and she was so happy. Got to her house and asked me to wait. Ran inside and dropped off the bags and came back out and got back in the car. We drove over and parked on Railroad Ave by the park and she started kissing me, saying thank you, that no one is ever nice to her.
She is about 25 and from Guatemala. Great body but not much of an ass... great tits, rock hard abs, jet black hair, and everything was skin tight. We hung out for a while, she was rubbing my cock and jerked me off, but it was broad daylight and she was nervous.

Lucky you , I am always by the area. Never seen a 99 store tho on post . There was one but it closed down .

You sir are a shark.

You sir are a shark.
Nah, you have it all wrong. It was obvious to @Chilidawg2 that he figured that she was going to have to sit on one of those NICE buses to get home, the ones that are always late and you have to wear a face mask, it takes forever by having to stop at bus stops every 1/4 mile and her final stop would not be less that a half mile walk
from her home caring those two heavy bags.

A true gentleman.

I must add that these Westbury girls are much friendlier then hempstead ones
does Westbury have a stroll active?

and chilldawg the NP4P random encounters are the best. Over the summer I picked a woman at the Home Depot in Coram at like 5am. She was blending in with the plants out front. Wasn’t sure if she was working but I asked if she needed a ride and she said ‘yeah actually I need to go to Patchogue and get out of this place’. I said if you give me a good blowjob we can arrange that and off we went. She started sucking my cock while driving down 112 and at a certain point I pulled over in a parking lot so I could relax while she went to town.
Look forward to the follow up…

No stroll , just civilian that really good . Maybe chilldawg knows how to word things. I speak Spanish myself but idk if I would get that fAr. Gotten a couple of social media but yea he got the juice .
I don't speak Spanish, have no "game", am a middle aged white guy.... That being said, a kind smile and an offer of a kind gesture puts ones mind at ease. Once they are comfortable with you, then they let their guard down a bit.

Sometimes just saying hello or starting a conversation (without being thristy or overltly sexual from the get go) works.

I had np4p fun with a hair dresser during lockdown. She was doing house calls. Went to her place the 2nd time she cut my hair. She said I talked a lot, told her maybe we should have some drinks so its worth her time..

Later that night I was balls deep, you never know

I had to be somewhere sat (yesterday) and took a slightly longer route by driving down SP in W. While driving past 1521 Straight Path (dental center) there were some WOC sitting on the stoop out front. I glanced at them and one gave me a wave. She may have been Lala, no sure, but clearly it was a come hither wave. This was around 11am.

After taking a year long hiatus from seeing anyone due too a steady girlfriend that I stopped seeing a few months back, I needed to feel a warm mouth so in desperation I swing thru coram and stopped at 711 and within two minutes an older white lady propositioned me which I pleasantly declined. One minute later a thin woc started some small talk which I knew was her way of feeling me out to see if I was looking to get together. I asked if she wanted to go for a ride. Said her name was sugar. Drove out of area and offered 30 for bj which she accepted without hesitation. She was very talkative. Probably because she asked if she had any white powder on her nose. Lol. She was talented enough to get the job done. when I put my hand on her ass she told me she was freshly showered and I took that as an offer for fiv. Got very wet and no odor. Although I don't do fs with sw she seemed nice enough and not all crazy like the girls that have a dope problem. All in all was well worth it. Quick, easy, cheap and much needed.