Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My pet peeve is them not effin responding especially after THEY start the Convo. It's been like that for years on this site and i still don't understand it.
Fake profiles. some people are hired online to ‘spark the interest’ on sites like these. There are some tell tell signs — single picture, too brief of description, geo location, professional photoshopped pictures, etc.

Have you ever noticed you get most activity/favorites/messages from girls right after to join or renew, and right before expiration? It’s too well orchestrated for average member to nice

Fake profiles. some people are hired online to ‘spark the interest’ on sites like these. There are some tell tell signs — single picture, too brief of description, geo location, professional photoshopped pictures, etc.

Have you ever noticed you get most activity/favorites/messages from girls right after to join or renew, and right before expiration? It’s too well orchestrated for average member to nice
I just renewed premium foe the first time in a while. So far only a few obvious fakes. Mostly just getting straight up pros. Sooo many duplicate profiles, even on the front page. Site is on its way out, maybe a few years left unless they fix the issues.

I was about to buy a membership for another month. Now, reading the last few posts I’m reconsidering whether I should. Some of these girls barely respond even on text. That’s my pet peeve too. Most of them are not working, so it’s not like they’re busy otherwise.
Save ur money man. The only reason i went for it again is bc I'm going out of state and wanted to see what girls I could get in a new territory. It's not proving fruitful even over there

I haven't experienced the activity after my sub expires but I've heard lots of guys mention it. But i do see the "spark the interest" where someone will actually reply and sound super interested but then die off. And then whoever doesn't die off wants 500, 700 or more. Found one girl that offered 200 but she's had iffy reviews here so i passed.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE FELLAS: ~~mystical miss~~ (no space) was texting with this one off the site and we we're having a very pleasant exchange but she wanted 1.5k monthly allowance and I told her I was offering "strictly ppm + train fare". No mention of a specific number on my end and no mention of sex, just a reference to "weekly meet-ups". She told me ppm's were "too risky" and wanted something "more solid" - ok so we move on, right? Couldn't come to terms - happens more often than not. I wished her good luck and she texted back "same".

Immediately thereafter, she texts me a screenshot of her reporting me to SA claiming I offered her "sex for cash and train fare" whereas the words "cash" and "sex" were never used by either of us and the only mention of money was her requesting 1.5k per month. I am truly stunned she did this and will be pissed if my account is deleted or I'm suspended. I'm hoping that since our convo was off-site and my profile/username was not on the texts that they'll take no action. I don't know if I should report her or just let it go and hope for the best.

What a world....what a site

billyS

Reign of Terror
WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE FELLAS: ~~mystical miss~~ (no space) was texting with this one off the site and we we're having a very pleasant exchange but she wanted 1.5k monthly allowance and I told her I was offering "strictly ppm + train fare". No mention of a specific number on my end and no mention of sex, just a reference to "weekly meet-ups". She told me ppm's were "too risky" and wanted something "more solid" - ok so we move on, right? Couldn't come to terms - happens more often than not. I wished her good luck and she texted back "same".

Immediately thereafter, she texts me a screenshot of her reporting me to SA claiming I offered her "sex for cash and train fare" whereas the words "cash" and "sex" were never used by either of us and the only mention of money was her requesting 1.5k per month. I am truly stunned she did this and will be pissed if my account is deleted or I'm suspended. I'm hoping that since our convo was off-site and my profile/username was not on the texts that they'll take no action. I don't know if I should report her or just let it go and hope for the best.

What a world....what a site
Don't report it. Then you are attaching your user name to the situation.

I just renewed premium foe the first time in a while. So far only a few obvious fakes. Mostly just getting straight up pros. Sooo many duplicate profiles, even on the front page. Site is on its way out, maybe a few years left unless they fix the issues.
‘issues’ brings them $$$$.. more activity = more joins and renewals... they do not seem to care about quality

years back site used to have majority of legit girls and small number of fakes/pros.... now its totally opposite, legit girls here and there while most are fakes, pros, bots..

They purposely dont let you filter on IP geo location because you’ll get rid off most fakes/bots too easy, and will have very few legit options left... they bank on you browsing hundreds of fake/bot profiles and send messages till it tires you out, hoping to get an answer back

‘issues’ brings them $$$$.. more activity = more joins and renewals... they do not seem to care about quality

years back site used to have majority of legit girls and small number of fakes/pros.... now its totally opposite, legit girls here and there while most are fakes, pros, bots..

They purposely dont let you filter on IP geo location because you’ll get rid off most fakes/bots too easy, and will have very few legit options left... they bank on you browsing hundreds of fake/bot profiles and send messages till it tires you out, hoping to get an answer back
What’s most amazing is that some of the phone numbers I got, also seems to be manned by those same bots.

site is becoming $hithole... too many bots and fake profiles to boost the new joins

There are some gems but its becoming very time consuming to decipher betweeen all the junk

I hope it gets better when colleges start soon as girls are away from home looking for SDs
Bigger issue is that many search terms key words have been blocked and automatically resets search filter, if tried.

Too many interests from girls that say NY in profile but login from out of US.

What’s most amazing is that some of the phone numbers I got, also seems to be manned by those same bots.
Website‘s ‘lack of proper setup’ seems to be a playground and attract a lot of scammers and too many time wasters

There’s no valid reason to justify for someone to sign up with IP address outside of US, and keep changing location with different US cities, misleading and try to scam paying members

they track all this and aware but as I said above... in their eyes, more ACTIVITY more $$$$$ to them