Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

SA can be a goldmine. Tonight I'm
doing a threesome with 2 sa girls , four hours , 450 per girl. And yes they love to eat pussy .
Ahhh there are some GEMS on SA if you’re willing to put the time in! You just have to know what to look for. Some hints, avoid NYC SBs, NJ,PA and upstate NY girls are more desperate. Also focus on younger Latinas, black girls on there, trust me.

Go for jennygo...if you are charming enough; she will not remember discussing covered with you and more holes will be available. Get her very horny...she will do some nasty shits..believe me. She look decent enough for 350 and seem nice. Get your feet wet man.
Just had JennyGo this morning
Had a nice time, she’s a petite Columbian with piercings and tats - sweet girl, doesn’t speak English that well, but was able to give this dirty old man what he needs - had her to come to a midtown hotel, in sexy lingerie, took 2 loads like a champ, raw can be worked out and you can pound her into submission and then she gets freaky
Fun time

Just had JennyGo this morning
Had a nice time, she’s a petite Columbian with piercings and tats - sweet girl, doesn’t speak English that well, but was able to give this dirty old man what he needs - had her to come to a midtown hotel, in sexy lingerie, took 2 loads like a champ, raw can be worked out and you can pound her into submission and then she gets freaky
Fun time
Can't find

Just an observation:

At first I was annoyed by the Wish List feature since I am certainly not giving any gifts prior to meeting and even then it is cash only for me after the deed is done.

However, I've now come around to liking the feature (I'll still never buy anything from it) because it is another way to sort and filter through the girls and find ones that are definitely down to fuck. Example: I'm definitely reaching out to any girl with a butt plug on their list. But if the list is black cards, diamonds and jewelry only I know to stay away.

I'm not sure if anyone else has been taking a look at the wish list, but it does give some additional insight to the girls.
Yeah, I’ve been using that feature the same way. If sex toys and lingerie are on the list, then it’s intriguing. If just shoes, purses, etc, no thanks. Although I just deactivated my acct again cuz I can’t see myself paying for a membership again.

Im debating on whether going back on bullshit sa because there are literally no more good reliable providers out there besides sophia and Amanda, like what the fuck is going on.
I tell ya what, I'm 3 for 3 with having posted an ad out for someone to model with my car in an amateur photoshoot and getting at least one girl each time respond to it that is either on seeking or willing to do seeking stuff : )

Last time was last week.

I tell ya what, I'm 3 for 3 with having posted an ad out for someone to model with my car in an amateur photoshoot and getting at least one girl each time respond to it that is either on seeking or willing to do seeking stuff : )

Last time was last week.
You are 3 for 3 in having them reply or you are 3 for 3 in fucking them?

Just an observation:

However, I've now come around to liking the feature (I'll still never buy anything from it) because it is another way to sort and filter through the girls and find ones that are definitely down to fuck. Example: I'm definitely reaching out to any girl with a butt plug on their list.
Completely agree with this. The wishlist is definitely useful to figure out what these chicks are like. If I see lingerie or toys they are DTF.

I rejoined a month and my timing was just perfect. Started messaging a 21 yr old who had joined the day before after breaking up with her bf. Messaged her and ended up meeting for drinks that night, which led to fucking her in my car.
Less than a week later, met in a hotel and had her for several hours….best part, no transaction…clearly a bit of a rebound from her ex…guess who’s not complaining?
This guy!

During the hotel meet she told me she’d cancelled her SA account because of the vile messages she was getting. My timing was just extremely lucky.

I’ve had fairly decent success on SA generally. Maybe partly because I’m probably younger than the average SD, but also because when I initiate contact I am respectful….we all know that there’s an inner slut in most women, but treat them like a human first and reap the rewards.

There are still a considerable amount of time wasters and those that think $1k is the going rate. They are delusional.

Belle femme08 - looking for $1k meet

Petite n gorg - wants an allowance of $1k per week….I asked her if she was really expecting a $52k per year salary from someone and she blocked me.

Bbonthe beach - actually based in Islip…straight hooker vibes. Took it to text immediately and wants $400. Looks good but who knows if those pics are remotely accurate.

Gloriana 340 - planned to have initial meet a few times, always flaked. Seems extremely immature. Sent me photos of herself in lingerie with her dog running around in the background. Looks like she lives in a very small studio apt. Anyway, after not meeting started to tell me she’ll host for $1k….then dropped to 800, then 700. Last time she contacted me asking for $500 for a half hour. This is clearly her job….I’ll wait until that rate comes down, which it seems it will.

Have fun, gents!

Completely agree with this. The wishlist is definitely useful to figure out what these chicks are like. If I see lingerie or toys they are DTF.

I rejoined a month and my timing was just perfect. Started messaging a 21 yr old who had joined the day before after breaking up with her bf. Messaged her and ended up meeting for drinks that night, which led to fucking her in my car.
Less than a week later, met in a hotel and had her for several hours….best part, no transaction…clearly a bit of a rebound from her ex…guess who’s not complaining?
This guy!

During the hotel meet she told me she’d cancelled her SA account because of the vile messages she was getting. My timing was just extremely lucky.

I’ve had fairly decent success on SA generally. Maybe partly because I’m probably younger than the average SD, but also because when I initiate contact I am respectful….we all know that there’s an inner slut in most women, but treat them like a human first and reap the rewards.

There are still a considerable amount of time wasters and those that think $1k is the going rate. They are delusional.

Belle femme08 - looking for $1k meet

Petite n gorg - wants an allowance of $1k per week….I asked her if she was really expecting a $52k per year salary from someone and she blocked me.

Bbonthe beach - actually based in Islip…straight hooker vibes. Took it to text immediately and wants $400. Looks good but who knows if those pics are remotely accurate.

Gloriana 340 - planned to have initial meet a few times, always flaked. Seems extremely immature. Sent me photos of herself in lingerie with her dog running around in the background. Looks like she lives in a very small studio apt. Anyway, after not meeting started to tell me she’ll host for $1k….then dropped to 800, then 700. Last time she contacted me asking for $500 for a half hour. This is clearly her job….I’ll wait until that rate comes down, which it seems it will.

Have fun, gents!
Awesome post, I have had a few of those encounters since I first got on in 2013. Timing is everything.

There’s some sporadic info on $$sweetand tasty24$$ here. Some good, some bad.

Been texting back and forth with her. One of her first texts basically gave me a list of things she’s willing to do….let’s just say it sounds like there isn’t much she won’t do.

She also says she is clean….and some prior posts here suggest she’s had some std/herpes issues.

she sounds like fun but what’s the general consensus here?

There’s some sporadic info on $$sweetand tasty24$$ here. Some good, some bad.

Been texting back and forth with her. One of her first texts basically gave me a list of things she’s willing to do….let’s just say it sounds like there isn’t much she won’t do.

She also says she is clean….and some prior posts here suggest she’s had some std/herpes issues.

she sounds like fun but what’s the general consensus here?
Enter at your own risk! Lol