Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Went to the Sanford basement. Yikes, what am I doing? Boredom can do that. Down the stairs to the iron door. Some dude screens me and checks my phone number, and then I meet Denny. She was nice enough looking so I stayed. I had a nice time with her. She was amenable to some pre round hugs and squeezes which put me at ease. I really hate the hurry up to lie down and comply, and she was cool. The best part was that she put her legs up on my shoulders so you can get that easy angle for it. No shower, no mints on the way out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to the Sanford basement. Yikes, what am I doing? Boredom can do that. Down the stairs to the iron door. Some dude screens me and checks my phone number, and then I meet Denny. She was nice enough looking so I stayed. I had a nice time with her. She was amenable to some pre round hugs and squeezes which put me at ease. I really hate the hurry up to lie down and comply, and she was cool. The best part was that she put her legs up on my shoulders so you can get that easy angle for it. No shower, no mints on the way out.
Rates would be a nice addition to your review.

Did a quick walkabout Wednesday afternoon around Flushing Main St about 5-5:30. Couple of girls across from Macy's, one girl on Main St just south of Roosevelt Ave, and one girl on 40th Rd about 100 yards west of Main St.
As I was leaving the area I saw a cute girl on the NW corner of Prince and Roosevelt. Odd thing was she was "clapping" by slapping her left forearm with her right hand. It was deliberate and rhythmic, and got me wondering if she was sending a message of some sort. Of course there is always the possibility that I was reading too much into the situation, but it struck me as odd and decided not to pull the trigger.
Has anyone else seen something like this? Is there a significance to her actions? Or was she just bored?
I am in flushing at least one or two times a week and I have never come across the clapper till Sunday. I was headed back to Sky View to get my car and there she was. The clapper is one good-looking woman, has anyone had the pleasure?

I found this thread, lol, I'll share my experience a week ago. I got fleeced, my fault. I swore to stay away from mongering, and been good for 18 months or so. Last Wednesday I went to La Coatzingo which is my favorite Mexican restaurant 76-05 Roosevelt Avenue. In the past I been approached by girls, I been just saying thanks and keep walking. This time between 78 and 79st ( even side)one girl got more aggressive with me and took me by the arm into a place upstairs. She had mask on did not look too bad, but very thin. I told her I have little money, it was 54 to be exact. She said ok, told me to lay down. Place had a curtain rather than a door. She rubbed me for few minutes and than told me to flip. She took her top off, her tits were small. She told me to get $20 more from ATM, I said ok (of course I should of said no). She gave me a hj, I had no idea till I saw this thread that those are fs places, I be uncomfortable. Cleaned me up, I got $20 from jewelry store arm on the corner, so I paid $74 for hj, lol. Girls name was CeeCee.

I found this thread, lol, I'll share my experience a week ago. I got fleeced, my fault. I swore to stay away from mongering, and been good for 18 months or so. Last Wednesday I went to La Coatzingo which is my favorite Mexican restaurant 76-05 Roosevelt Avenue. In the past I been approached by girls, I been just saying thanks and keep walking. This time between 78 and 79st ( even side)one girl got more aggressive with me and took me by the arm into a place upstairs. She had mask on did not look too bad, but very thin. I told her I have little money, it was 54 to be exact. She said ok, told me to lay down. Place had a curtain rather than a door. She rubbed me for few minutes and than told me to flip. She took her top off, her tits were small. She told me to get $20 more from ATM, I said ok (of course I should of said no). She gave me a hj, I had no idea till I saw this thread that those are fs places, I be uncomfortable. Cleaned me up, I got $20 from jewelry store arm on the corner, so I paid $74 for hj, lol. Girls name was CeeCee.
I think the prices in the seventies on Roosevelt are a little higher, not that much competition

Cici was my first amp girl, that was 3 months ago.
She is a very pretty girl, she put her arms around me and I couldn't say no.
That was the first and last time I paid a house fee
I have seen a dozen girls since then, so it cost Cici a lot more than she got from me.
I never pay more than 60, if I like them 20 tip...that's it.

Found myself in Flushing for work today. Afterwards, I decided to check out the area by Macy’s. Found a good spot to park and did a quick walk around Roosevelt by Main Street. I am not a queens guy so it was pretty cool to walk around checking out all the bootleg designer stuff and being offered massages by 8 different women who were dressed in sexy outfits. It was all blatant as hell. Luckily they don’t have that by me on Long Island or I would be even more of a degenerate than I already am when it comes to pussy.

I couldn’t leave the area without sampling some of the talent out there. Out of the 8 women that quietly and quickly said “massage” to me as I walked past, all were dressed in obvious whore clothes. They all had decent looking bodies, but I settled on the girl that is mentioned a few posts above. (Yahyah?) I know it to be her because she had an amazing spinner body and some weird pimple situation on her ass. I did a full inspection and other than that her body was pretty flawless, I just knew I wouldn’t be doing any doggy.

So I walked back around by her and made sure to get eye contact, once I did I just gave her a “let’s go” nod. She then took me inside and up the stairs and into a locked room with maybe 6 or 7 smaller “rooms”. The smaller rooms had doors but it was set up like a typical amp with the walls not going to the ceiling. From the time I walked in to the time a walked out I was hearing 2 or 3 other girls moaning loudly and getting fucked. The place itself was pretty gross, but I’ll fuck in a dumpster if I have to, so no big deal.

Some brief small talk, then I hand over $80 without asking how much. I’m assuming it could be had for less based on past reviews, but I gave her $80 nonetheless. She left the room to put the money away. When she came back we got undressed, I really liked what I saw despite the butt pimples/scarring. She must of liked what she saw too because she told me how strong I am.

Kidding.

She bust out the rubber which I declined and said condom for sex not BJ. She obliged- Spirited BBJ but she was only able to go a few inches down. She was pretty and the view was nice though. After maybe 4 minutes she unwraps the rubber and guides me to standing mish. Tight pussy and she let me pound hard. No winces or discomfort from her which was nice for a change. Lots of loud moaning. Likely fake but convincing and not over the top. I was really going hard and the bed was banging against the wall loudly. So I liked that I was adding to the noise in the fuckfest room. I went until I needed a break and I sat on the bed, and had her jump on top. The girl was like 90lbs and could ride pretty hard and fast. It was def nice to watch.

When she started to get tired, I was starting to get bored. I knew I wasn’t going to cum because of the rubber and asked her to finish me off by hand. She lubed it up and had me release by hj.

Alcohol bath and out the door. Was in and out in 28 minutes.

All in all it was a fun experience. If it were closer to me I would be a frequent visitor and have every girl on the block.

So I'm walking around Flushing today (thur) before lunchtime.
I saw a record # of girls out:
3 at Prince & Rossey
6 on Roosey opposite Macy's entrance
3 on W side of Main between between 39th ave and Roosey
2 on corner of 40th rd & main
5 on E side main between Roosey and LIRR trestle

I assume some on not on the street just then, perhaps otherwise occupied.

So I'm walking toward the LIRR trestle (E side main) and Lucy comes up to me and grabs my arm. I used her services her a couple time past 3 months but was looking for something different today. Last couple times I passed her by, as with today, I said "not today". So she says to me "how about 40 today"
going once, going twice, — sold to the american!
She is about 5'3 or so, wears glasses, trim 34b's. Can't tell her age. No rush everything session (except greek).
For you guys who like bare she is amenable to that (probably why I passed her by last couple of times).

My take on the situation: total lack of LE enforcement, combined with lot of competition, has put downward pressure on pricing.

3 at Prince & Rossey

So I'm walking toward the LIRR trestle (E side main) and Lucy comes up to me and grabs my arm. I used her services her a couple time past 3 months but was looking for something different today. Last couple times I passed her by, as with today, I said "not today". So she says to me "how about 40 today"
She is about 5'3 or so, wears glasses, trim 34b's. Can't tell her age. No rush everything session (except greek).
For you guys who like bare she is amenable to that (probably why I passed her by last couple of times).

My take on the situation: total lack of LE enforcement, combined with lot of competition, has put downward pressure on pricing.
Haha I was there today too after 2. There were some Benchwarmers outside Macy's opposite side street. Couple on Main the scattered around. Mostly old ladies not bad looking. But yeah it's definitely prostitution Central

Haha I was there today too after 2. There were some Benchwarmers outside Macy's opposite side street. Couple on Main the scattered around. Mostly old ladies not bad looking. But yeah it's definitely prostitution Central
There are a couple of new arrivals from China. Two of them are in their 20's as best I can tell— they are so new that they have yet to drop their Chinese names for the standard Coco or Lily or Lucy (there a at least 4 Lucys there

So the place on Britton Ave across from the tattoo parlor is open again. Couldn't find my regular, so figured I'd give the place a shot.
The girl on the street was welcoming and after the Leo check accepted $60.
We undressed, on went the cover and a half assed BJ ensued. She went to standing Mish, then regular Mish, then started asking for more money, mainly in Spanish, which I didn't understand. She needed Google translate to tell me in English. Apparently my (rushed) 10 minutes were up, and she didn't care about the noise from the next cubicle, which was a mood killer.
Admittedly I had a few drinks, but wasn't smashed. But she had no interest in even finishing me off with a HJ. Short sighted on her part in my opinion as I won't be back

3 at Prince & Rossey

Excellent intel- ty
So let me ask…The whole neighborhood is pretty confusing to me and when I do venture into the area, I have gone to Pure Bliss. It is getting expensive at 300 a session, but at least it’s clean and I get an unrushed hour plus TS and the rest… The SW and locales you indicate…Car dates, filthy walk ups or do they have home “bases” similar to the “full service spa”?
Tia

Excellent intel- ty
So let me ask…The whole neighborhood is pretty confusing to me and when I do venture into the area, I have gone to Pure Bliss. It is getting expensive at 300 a session, but at least it’s clean and I get an unrushed hour plus TS and the rest… The SW and locales you indicate…Car dates, filthy walk ups or do they have home “bases” similar to the “full service spa”?
Tia
They call them "pump and dumps"
Most are no as bad it sounds.
Some of the Flushing girls can be very accomodating

Excellent intel- ty
Tia
They take you within half block inside a room, spa, apt. No streetwalkers no car dates. These women are careful yet accommodating