Octomom Amanda and BBFS

I had the pleasure of having Amanda and Sophia belle together today. I walked into the room and they were undressing. Sophia started the shower and Amanda joined her in the shower. Amanda started sucking Sophia s tits. Then they started making out. I was naked and Amanda asked me to join them. I said i am really good watching these two fine women make out. Sophia stood up on the edge of the tub with her legs wide open. Amanda put her face in that pussy and licking it. Amanda started sucking my cock from the shower. That did not last long as she went back to Sophia s pussy. Then we moved to the bed. Amanda sat on Sophia face and i licked her ass. Then thy went at it in a 69. And so many combos of sucking Then i fucked Sophia. I got off and they both went for my cock. Sophia sucked my balls and Amanda sucked my cock. Then Sophia was making out with me and Amanda drained my cock with her mouth. I Guys if you dont go see these 2 you are missing out on something really special . I am so Glad i got to be the first with these ladies . It was worth every dollar i spent. The damage was only 400 for the half.
No mention of "she then covered me up" or "I blew in the bag".
Can we assume everything was bare? Raw?
Bbfs/bbj?
@enjoy the hobby , did you shoot your load down Amanda's throat?
Did she swollow it?

amanda does BBFS and i can confirm with first hand knowledge many times. so asking if entire session was bare is a fair question in my opinion

billyS

Reign of Terror
amanda does BBFS and i can confirm with first hand knowledge many times. so asking if entire session was bare is a fair question in my opinion
Can you back this up?
Do you have a review of her where you stated she gave it up raw to you?

Or can you tell us when Amanda gave you BBFS

Can you back this up?
Do you have a review of her where you stated she gave it up raw to you?

Or can you tell us when Amanda gave you BBFS
i have seen her a few times and creampied her from first visit for no upcharge. first visit was back in march. frankly, i dont review all my sessions and as i saw enough reviews on her didnt think i was adding much. that said, if thats not good enough of a “review” i understand

i have seen her a few times and creampied her from first visit for no upcharge. first visit was back in march. frankly, i dont review all my sessions and as i saw enough reviews on her didnt think i was adding much. that said, if thats not good enough of a “review” i understand

You know based on other comments you have on other providers/ sluts around you really don't have much nice things to say about any type of pussy you pay for....so you're really good at being a meek nice guy to make you seem cool and then come and make corny comments on the women you see to make YOURSELF look like you have some important shit to say....

So I don't mind anyone beating their chests and saying misleading information about me because when ppl come to see and meet me my actions will speak louder than anyone's words..... your dick doesn't grow bigger for spreading misleading information because when someone wants to get upset for expecting something they won't get the joke's on y'all....

Be safe and happy hunting y'all!!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
You know based on other comments you have on other providers/ sluts around you really don't have much nice things to say about any type of pussy you pay for....so you're really good at being a meek nice guy to make you seem cool and then come and make corny comments on the women you see to make YOURSELF look like you have some important shit to say....

So I don't mind anyone beating their chests and saying misleading information about me because when ppl come to see and meet me my actions will speak louder than anyone's words..... your dick doesn't grow bigger for spreading misleading information because when someone wants to get upset for expecting something they won't get the joke's on y'all....

Be safe and happy hunting y'all!!!
Preach!

I do appreciate forewarning on girls who provide BBFS. But for it to come from one of there own regular customers is really shitty and low.

So what provoked you to open your mouth and let the cat out of the bag?

I do appreciate forewarning on girls who provide BBFS. But for it to come from one of there own regular customers is really shitty and low.

So what provoked you to open your mouth and let the cat out of the bag?
1. never said i was a “regular”. saw her a few times and was offered up first visit. and please note, she did not refute that we did, instead engaged in personal attacks.
2. why shitty and low? there was a post about double and a question was asked if condoms were used. i added relevant information that it was plausible as she does offer BBFS.
3. not going to sit back and be attacked for providing truthful facts/reviews. last i checked, that was the purpose of this site. so if i am going to be attacked, i will stop commenting all together and UG loses another source of real reviews.

billyS

Reign of Terror
1. never said i was a “regular”. saw her a few times and was offered up first visit. and please note, she did not refute that we did, instead engaged in personal attacks.
2. why shitty and low? there was a post about double and a question was asked if condoms were used. i added relevant information that it was plausible as she does offer BBFS.
3. not going to sit back and be attacked for providing truthful facts/reviews. last i checked, that was the purpose of this site. so if i am going to be attacked, i will stop commenting all together and UG loses another source of real reviews.
Just to add something here, @eabos used to post here under a different handle.
He picked a fight with the wrong person and was banned.

But in regards to his reputation as a monger it has always been stellar. And this is going back almost twenty years.

His Intel has always been spot on and back in the day whenever I followed up one of his reviews with my own visit I verified everything he said.

So as far as I'm concerned if he said he creampied her on the their first encounter then I believe him.

But in regards to his reputation as a monger it has always been stellar. And this is going back almost twenty years.

His Intel has always been spot on and back in the day whenever I followed up one of his reviews with my own visit I verified everything he said.

So as far as I'm concerned if he said he creampied her on the their first encounter then I believe him.
thank you Billy. appreciate your comments.

I’m not questioning his truthfulness. I’m sure he is is dead spot on.

I remember having a 2 on 1 with Leah and Minnie Pro (RIP Minnie) years ago. And after I had an awesome 1 hr 2 release session (fully protected), I asked them flat out so I could report back on here (with their permission). And I remember it causing a lot of controversy at the time.

2 things

1) I fully had it in my mind to take the dive and go down this dirty road of pure evil. But now I’m not. Part of me says “Thank you very much for the warning” and the other part of me says “thanks asshole , for ruining my potential fantasy”. So my own desires did play into my first statements.

2) I think when the word gets out that any provider permits BBFS, every dirty dick in the tri-state area is gonna want to breed that pussy out . Especially for 2 on 1’s !!! That’s a bucket list scratch off for a lot of guys. So now she has to worry a little more and inspect a little harder.

You can’t avoid guys like Sirfunchalot. They’ll just blab anything out not knowing any better. But if Eabos is a 20 year vet, he should know a little better. I think LIWhoremaster’s opening statement should have been enough for the smart shopper to inquire with them upon first contact.

You actually sound more like a disgruntled type former client..... it's definitely happening A LOT lately these days...pissed off because I'm not available in an instant... probably playing stupid games I had no time for... insulting me because I run my business according to MY taste.....I don't usually have a nasty tone in a comment unless they're pissed or disgruntled.....ohhh well another piece of baby dick upset with me... what's new..... I'm not sorry you're panties got in a bunch all of a sudden and you felt compelled to leave misleading information.....join the club of haters boo.. mongers get in their feelings and I don't care about feelings....I care about business so be salty boo..kisses anyway!

Maybe mister 20yr old monger should have posted a legit review THEN since that was one service that wasn't read before in my thread no? SOO..Why try and toot your horn now Mister 20yr old monger....

And in all fairness as well to @billyS that BBFS post back in the day (how long ago was it) not sure I stopped reading my thread when cry babies were complaining about my tattoos and piercing my tits... If I cared about a trick's...I'm sorry "monger/hobbyist" opinion I'd be a fat sloppy and married bitch... that's not living my life accordingly....

With all do respect to Billy S....and a PSA to Mr. Caddy guy and them LURKERS that swarm this website...I don't need to confirm or deny what anyone says about me and my business on a board that's intended to praise...speculate and eventually demean the very ladies y'all frequent and any fellow trick...I'm sorry "monger/hobbyist" who's sexuality doesn't agree with other tri....."mongers/ hobbyist" because of what they're preference may or may not be sexually....I don't engage in useless banter from married men who NEED to cheat to stay sane...from fat ass ugly smelly looking men who can't catch a civilian date to save their lives so they turn to hookers for pleasure or a cocky ass dude with an alter ego that's taller than them.,..

I enjoy this website myself for the fact that it also gives me information on other providers ppl may ask me about or whatever location we're (meaning more than one hoe) in to make sure I stay safe and discreet for me and my business.... I don't get paid for speculation... opinions or disgruntled feelings.. I get paid to perform and do my best to uphold a good reputation....

ANYONE has a question or speculation...spend some fukin money and see for yourself...I'm not here for questions on a whore board..or banter I'm here to get paid and provide a Kool ass vibe and time....time is $$ and useless chatter is wasting my time....many of this community are just taking advantage of the fact that this board is intended to talk about us whores....but if we ladies were to review 99% of y'all (including mister 20yr board member) there'd be crickets all around this website.....so please keep hiding behind a handle that turns your asses into the Incredible Hulks you can't be in real life.....

And while y'all hypocrites are minding my business on a whore board I'm minding mine in real life with this $$$$....

Stay safe and be well y'all

Live and die by the sword, we all have to use our own judgement when we have sessions with providers. It's been discussed so much at length it's kind of obnoxious that this thread is as long as it is. We all know the Pros and Cons of raw dogging any of these providers. We have options as customers/providers, the option is too bag it up. Shit, I just had an amp girl devour my cock raw the other day, no cover, no nothing, took every drop, and I am like WTF Nine, but shit happens in the heat of the moment.

Can't rail on Eabos for rolling dirty, or Amanda for going with it. Sometimes shit gets forgotten when its heat of the moment. Sometimes you just say fuck it, keep your fingers crossed, and say a prayer when you get home. The word is out now so everyone that wants to see Amanda knows the deal. Its pretty black and white.