Octomom Amanda and BBFS

billyS

Reign of Terror
Maybe mister 20yr old monger should have posted a legit review THEN since that was one service that wasn't read before in my thread no? SOO..Why try and toot your horn now Mister 20yr old monger....

And in all fairness as well to @billyS that BBFS post back in the day (how long ago was it) not sure I stopped reading my thread when cry babies were complaining about my tattoos and piercing my tits... If I cared about a trick's...I'm sorry "monger/hobbyist" opinion I'd be a fat sloppy and married bitch... that's not living my life accordingly....

With all do respect to Billy S....and a PSA to Mr. Caddy guy and them LURKERS that swarm this website...I don't need to confirm or deny what anyone says about me and my business on a board that's intended to praise...speculate and eventually demean the very ladies y'all frequent and any fellow trick...I'm sorry "monger/hobbyist" who's sexuality doesn't agree with other tri....."mongers/ hobbyist" because of what they're preference may or may not be sexually....I don't engage in useless banter from married men who NEED to cheat to stay sane...from fat ass ugly smelly looking men who can't catch a civilian date to save their lives so they turn to hookers for pleasure or a cocky ass dude with an alter ego that's taller than them.,..

I enjoy this website myself for the fact that it also gives me information on other providers ppl may ask me about or whatever location we're (meaning more than one hoe) in to make sure I stay safe and discreet for me and my business.... I don't get paid for speculation... opinions or disgruntled feelings.. I get paid to perform and do my best to uphold a good reputation....

ANYONE has a question or speculation...spend some fukin money and see for yourself...I'm not here for questions on a whore board..or banter I'm here to get paid and provide a Kool ass vibe and time....time is $$ and useless chatter is wasting my time....many of this community are just taking advantage of the fact that this board is intended to talk about us whores....but if we ladies were to review 99% of y'all (including mister 20yr board member) there'd be crickets all around this website.....so please keep hiding behind a handle that turns your asses into the Incredible Hulks you can't be in real life.....

And while y'all hypocrites are minding my business on a whore board I'm minding mine in real life with this $$$$....

Stay safe and be well y'all
@Amanda92411 just to make sure I wasn't missing anything I went back and reread all @eabos comments in this thread and not once did he insult you.

All he did was offer up information that you do offer bare vaginal sex and allow men to cum inside you.

And that was only in response to a vaguely written review where there was no mention of condoms being used.

So I'm not sure why you felt you had to not only insult him but then invoke that ugly stereotype of mongers being fat losers who can't get a real date and have to pay for pussy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The word is out now so everyone that wants to see Amanda knows the deal. Its pretty black and white.
Yup. Especially after the posts she made here, guys can see what she is all about and how she really feels about her clients

If I cared about a trick's..
...I don't engage in banter from married men who NEED to cheat to stay sane...from fat ass ugly smelly looking men who can't catch a civilian date to save their lives so they turn to hookers for pleasure or a cocky ass dude with an alter ego
Of course most guys don't care about what she thinks, as long as she spreads her legs and let's them stick their cocks in her raw, they are content to drop a load in her, wipe their dick, pull up their pants and leave.

But others will be turned off by the trashy ghetto talk. Just like there are thin skinned girls on these threads who get their panties (if they even wear any) in a bunch when they read their reviews, there are guys who don't like to be insulted.

If you're going to take your cues from Cardio B you better be able to match her game.

@Amanda92411 just to make sure I wasn't missing anything I went back and reread all @eabos comments in this thread and not once did he insult you.

All he did was offer up information that you do offer bare vaginal sex and allow men to cum inside you.

And that was only in response to a vaguely written review where there was no mention of condoms being used.

So I'm not sure why you felt you had to not only insult him but then invoke that ugly stereotype of mongers being fat losers who can't get a real date and have to pay for pussy.

Well Billy S.... it's really not what you say but how you say it...and based on the current disgruntled men that's been bothering lately it's just a funny story to read all of a sudden....at the end of the day ppl only know the comments left..and like I said anyone who's wondering they can see for themselves....so since in business wise it's what's been going on I picked up on the tone.... wasn't tryna keep going on something that should have been done ✅

Fat losers....no...never said losers ... never said all guys...either...i genuinely like many of my clients big small sexy or questionable..nor did I directly refer to Mister 20yr old monger guy like that..but what I see in some of my rendezvous I can see why ppl pay.... I'm definitely not everyone cup of tea either....however....at the end of the day I see shit the way the workers do.... y'all see us the way customers do..this is the game and hustle we play....since everyone has an opinion that's free to say might as well state mine as well...

I really don't care for all this attention.... I'd rather be the low key professional I always been...but since I have it and I know how ppl on this site can be say and act....I needed to state my point...so y'all can keep talking..I'ma enjoy this lovely life

Happy weekend to all

Well Billy S.... it's really not what you say but how you say it...and based on the current disgruntled men that's been bothering lately it's just a funny story to read all of a sudden....at the end of the day ppl only know the comments left..and like I said anyone who's wondering they can see for themselves....so since in business wise it's what's been going on I picked up on the tone.... wasn't tryna keep going on something that should have been done ✅

Fat losers....no...never said losers ... never said all guys...either...i genuinely like many of my clients big small sexy or questionable..nor did I directly refer to Mister 20yr old monger guy like that..but what I see in some of my rendezvous I can see why ppl pay.... I'm definitely not everyone cup of tea either....however....at the end of the day I see shit the way the workers do.... y'all see us the way customers do..this is the game and hustle we play....since everyone has an opinion that's free to say might as well state mine as well...

I really don't care for all this attention.... I'd rather be the low key professional I always been...but since I have it and I know how ppl on this site can be say and act....I needed to state my point...so y'all can keep talking..I'ma enjoy this lovely life

Happy weekend to all
If you don't want all the attention, then stop responding :)
All the pros and cons have been made.

The info is out there for everyone to decide on their own.

Stay Safe Everyone!

Yup. Especially after the posts she made here, guys can see what she is all about and how she really feels about her clients

Of course most guys don't care about what she thinks, as long as she spreads her legs and let's them stick their cocks in her raw, they are content to drop a load in her, wipe their dick, pull up their pants and leave.

But others will be turned off by the trashy ghetto talk. Just like there are thin skinned girls on these threads who get their panties (if they even wear any) in a bunch when they read their reviews, there are guys who don't like to be insulted.

If you're going to take your cues from Cardio B you better be able to match her game.

But why all of a sudden I am ghetto and Cardio B? Because I responded....this is exactly what I meant when I said this site is intended to eventually demean providers...I was trying to be respectful to you Billy S and I know you throw shade on chicks too....you all want to be a judgy group of bitches go ahead....I'm more than nice ...Kool and professional....but according to you all I can't have a say because I'm the slut...well fuk y'all too.... awwwee what a crowd... lmao.....nah I can be judgy and shady too.....

Actions usually speak louder than words—
Today’s posts prove otherwise. What I do know is where I will NOT be spending my money
the funny thing about all this was i was just sharing information. i enjoyed my time with Amanda and was not bashing her. But after seeing how she reacted here, attacked me, and her general disdain for hobbyists, i wont be contacting her again.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’m so sad that this all played out like this. TBH, Amanda is a cool ass chick. She is all about her business in the best possible way… and because of that, I understand why she would jump to her own defense to make sure her business wasn’t attacked. And, TBH, the way that @eabos went about throwing out that comment was mad corny. If you’re going to contribute some information like that, contribute a damn review. Don’t go on some random thread just throwing out information as a comment that you never chose to share with the board the right way. Amanda speaks her mind and that’s a really respectable quality. Did she say it in a kind way? Not at all. But, look at all the words y’all use all over this board to describe the women you meet. You can’t get mad at her for using adjectives that match the sort of adjectives y’all use to label providers. And she was obviously annoyed by the whole thing so that added to the tone and disdain present. I don’t know what else to say… I just hope that there can be some understanding from both sides that is more positive than negative. Have a good night.

No need to defend her, she said what she had to say and showed how she really feels about us. With all due respect this board is for the men, tricks, whatever you wanna call us. The way we talk about women wont change thus is the board for us to do so. This board is not for women to dictate how we speak. You dont like it move on....

What I’m the most shocked by
Is how she really feels about her tricks/guys that support her business. She claims that she’s all about the business but shits on her customer’s.
Maybe it’s time for a change.
Everyone is hiring.

a few years back there were a couple of providers that I won’t name that bragged about leaving some guy in a hotel hallway and watched him through a peephole while he was pacing about. They thought it was funny. They both had no problem leaving guys in the parking too.
One is still around and changed her game but She still won’t get my money.

Bb is a huge topic here. I like knowing what that a person offers. It’s not a deal breaker for me. I bag up anyway. I’m just not eating pussy if someone just dumped in there. Not my thing.
Nobody was bashing her, most of her reviews are positive so I don’t know why she went nuts.
She could have said that YMMV.

I’ve always been interested because of her reviews even though she isn’t my completely my type. I’ve tried the past to connect without luck.
I won’t try again.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
No need to defend her, she said what she had to say and showed how she really feels about us. With all due respect this board is for the men, tricks, whatever you wanna call us. The way we talk about women wont change thus is the board for us to do so. This board is not for women to dictate how we speak. You dont like it move on....
She defended herself. I just came on and tried to mediate the situation so that instead of having a closed minded and angry view on things, maybe everyone could just take a breath and step back. Everyone has bad days… providers and hobbyists… and in this business both sides tend to be very quick to jump to conclusions…

Just like Facebook, if it gets posted on here, people act like it’s the gospel of the lord himself. This is the internet. People hide behind aliases for a reason. You have to take this shit as information for the memory bank. That information may or may not be counterfeit … but in order to cash it in as fact, you have to go find out for yourself.

I personally have had to come on UG many times to defend myself from bullying and harassing. It’s not any fun. And the moment the tables get turned, the guys on here act like a bunch of catty bitches who just got their corn flakes pissed in (which hell, some of you are probably into that anyways);)

In life in general, there’s always more than one side to a story. And you kinda need to be there and experience it to get the truth. That’s all I’m saying. ☮️❤️:)

Yes I defended myself...mmmmmm...so what.....all of the providers get harassed and bullied on here and well I struck a nerve when I use the same type of talk the boys club use about us....ohh well....they'll get over it....this board is not intended for us to defend ourselves because it will get flipped regardless...so why keep entertaining the fuckery with closed minded characters....I see things the way providers do and they see it on the consumer spectrum, totally different mentalities... Aye.....was only a matter of time when they all needed to pick on a new one since all the others have been trashed and bullied already ....Ms. Belle they'll NEVER understand our point of view....even though you have a point....but this board was intended for penis power only..not for providers....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes I defended myself...mmmmmm...so what.....all of the providers get harassed and bullied on here
Again, defended yourself from what?
Nobody said anything bad about you.

You're the one who went off for no reason.

And, TBH, the way that @eabos went about throwing out that comment was mad corny. If you’re going to contribute some information like that, contribute a damn review. Don’t go on some random thread just throwing out information
Wrong. It wasn't random information.
Based on the way the reviews were written it was left open whether or not condoms were used.
@eabos was filling in a blank when it comes to weather or not @Amanda92411 allows raw and creampies.

It was valid information, not some random comment.

Now to be fair, would it have been better if he had reviewed the creampie session?
Yes definitely it would have and I try to encourage guys to do so.

But some guys like @iwantagoodhj247 stopped reviewing because he got sick of contributing only to have guys rip him apart, other guys like to keep the creampie girls on the down low as long as possible.

But what ever his reason for not posting his original creampie review it doesn't change the fact that he made a legit comment and Amanda went off on him for no reason.

Also the APM's view on this thread is that he doesn't want guys to be afraid to post information for fear of provider retaliation.

Bb is a huge topic here. I don’t know why she went nuts.
IMHO once it comes out that a provider provides BBFS , she’s been permanently labeled as that. Girls have flipped out on here over the years when it comes out. I remember battling with Cassandra years ago and then Leah and Minnie pro.

I think the when it comes out that provider lets mongers jizz in them, they immediately lose part of their clientele. A number The safer and more professional clients who pay for covered services will now look elsewhere.

On the other hand, the mongers who are looking for a new pussy to jizz in are going to be blowing her phone up .

The Only girl who wears the Creampie badge of honor with pride is Creampie Kallie. Other than her, none of the other providers want that label. And I understand why.

You actually sound more like a disgruntled type former client..... it's definitely happening A LOT lately these days...pissed off because I'm not available in an instant... probably playing stupid games I had no time for... insulting me because I run my business according to MY taste.....I don't usually have a nasty tone in a comment unless they're pissed or disgruntled.....ohhh well another piece of baby dick upset with me... what's new..... I'm not sorry you're panties got in a bunch all of a sudden and you felt compelled to leave misleading information.....join the club of haters boo.. mongers get in their feelings and I don't care about feelings....I care about business so be salty boo..kisses anyway!
Seems like you got all in your feelings. This is why some places dont allow bbfs talk. Places that do allow it. This is what happens at times.

I think this may be a situation where no party is in the wrong. If you look at my past posts I usually always mention ymmv. In my years of being in this game I realize in the eyes of most providers, not all clients are created equally. I've received services from providers that they don't advertise as being on their menu. Usually, they provide a disclaimer that they "usually don't do this with other clients." Many times it's bs. But some times it's true.

This happens often with cbjs. They will advertise "everything protected." But once they see you and mark you as "clean" they might offer you bbj for free or an upcharge. I also think when a provider who sees a bunch of clients, who under normal circumstances, they would never be intimate with, is with a client they generally are attracted to they are willing to open up their menu a bit. Or it could just be a situation where you catch a horny provider at the right time.

I believe both parties here are likely telling the truth. I believe @eabos is telling the truth but I also believe if any of us randomly asked Amanda for that service we'd likely be denied.

We'd need more clarity on whether @eabos went to see her after reading a review. If he went to her based on a review he'd have no expectations of receiving bbfs. So if he ended up getting bbfs, he'd know it was not the norm. But if he went to see her prior to reading any reviews then he had no expectations of bbfs and might think it was part of her menu. Either way, if Amanda didn't want this mentioned then she could've communicated it to him and she may have.

It sounds like both parties don't want to delve into specifics so we may never know.

if a provider offers BB i don't think there is anything to be ashamed of, there is nothing to be ashamed of in this business once you're in it......
i've seen sophia, she is a sweetheart.... have not seen Amanda but i would see her after reading this thread because that was a good review anyway....
her comments about the type of men seeing providers i could care less about if i can still have a good time while together lol .... i do this b/c i want pussy without all the drama.

if a provider offers BB i don't think there is anything to be ashamed of, there is nothing to be ashamed of in this business once you're in it......
i've seen sophia, she is a sweetheart.... have not seen Amanda but i would see her after reading this thread because that was a good review anyway....
her comments about the type of men seeing providers i could care less about if i can still have a good time while together lol .... i do this b/c i want pussy without all the drama.
This is where I would disagree. When a pro starts talking like that it's unattractive to me. Especially not being provoked. There are so many pros. I need not see one that thinks very low of hobbyists.