Doubles - Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 & Amanda BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836

Omg… let me just say… I finally got to see what all the hype is about… There’s no hype, all facts…

to be continued…

xoxo sexy lady. Thanks for a great Time!!
I had the pleasure of having Amanda and Sophia belle together today. I walked into the room and they were undressing. Sophia started the shower and Amanda joined her in the shower. Amanda started sucking Sophia s tits. Then they started making out. I was naked and Amanda asked me to join them. I said i am really good watching these two fine women make out. Sophia stood up on the edge of the tub with her legs wide open. Amanda put her face in that pussy and licking it. Amanda started sucking my cock from the shower. That did not last long as she went back to Sophia s pussy. Then we moved to the bed. Amanda sat on Sophia face and i licked her ass. Then thy went at it in a 69. And so many combos of sucking Then i fucked Sophia. I got off and they both went for my cock. Sophia sucked my balls and Amanda sucked my cock. Then Sophia was making out with me and Amanda drained my cock with her mouth. I Guys if you dont go see these 2 you are missing out on something really special . I am so Glad i got to be the first with these ladies . It was worth every dollar i spent. The damage was only 400 for the half.

I had the pleasure of having Amanda and Sophia belle together today. I walked into the room and they were undressing. Sophia started the shower and Amanda joined her in the shower. Amanda started sucking Sophia s tits. Then they started making out. I was naked and Amanda asked me to join them. I said i am really good watching these two fine women make out. Sophia stood up on the edge of the tub with her legs wide open. Amanda put her face in that pussy and licking it. Amanda started sucking my cock from the shower. That did not last long as she went back to Sophia s pussy. Then we moved to the bed. Amanda sat on Sophia face and i licked her ass. Then thy went at it in a 69. And so many combos of sucking Then i fucked Sophia. I got off and they both went for my cock. Sophia sucked my balls and Amanda sucked my cock. Then Sophia was making out with me and Amanda drained my cock with her mouth. I Guys if you dont go see these 2 you are missing out on something really special . I am so Glad i got to be the first with these ladies . It was worth every dollar i spent. The damage was only 400 for the half.
Yummy time... visuals were AMAZING!!!!MMMHMMM

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Yummy time... visuals were AMAZING!!!!MMMHMMM
it kinda all just happened… was definitely a great time!

No mention of "she then covered me up" or "I blew in the bag".
Can we assume everything was bare? Raw?
Bbfs/bbj?
@enjoy the hobby , did you shoot your load down Amanda's throat?
Did she swollow it?

Very Hot review.

If I was single, I would be broke buying into that experience as often as possible.