ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

billyS

Reign of Terror
How is that indicated if someone is unaware of the paid thread? Is it based on the format of the thread title (Name/email address)? Is it based on the initial post from Slinky saying that this is a new advertiser? Is it something else? I can easily see someone joining a thread without going to the first post. So, that would be easy to miss if it isn't something that someone knows to intentionally look for.

I'm not looking to argue about the process. I just want to know what to look for when reading a thread so that I know which are paid threads and which aren't.
Based on your long history on the board I know you're not trying to argue.

I was updating my answer when you were posting this.

Read my updated response and let me know if that explains it.

I'm a shy fan . She has always made my experiences with her amazing. I'd give more if I had it. Her body is amazing and her technique is above superb. I can't wait to have another session. With this amazing provider. Always seen her at sw. But can't wait for a change of scenery and hit her up at fantasy.

To get back to the basic question-put it more simply-back then-Shy was a hot young sexy woman who created desire and fantasy-she is now a beautiful, seductive woman who delivers it.. and as it is now-she creates a new fantasy-what is it like in bed with her without rules and an expanded menu...so no-there is no one "like her who does the same thing" so to speak since the mental game and erotic drive isn't there..so in the words -"she brings IT"

--sorry-I meant to type-"in three words"--

I apologize for the near 10 year gap fellas, but moving into a new place on a limited budget like mine and seriously curtail a hobby (Had to reregister and everything but no matter). Saw our girl Shy yesterday and she's better than ever. I actually didn't have the best session of all time but that was through NO fault of Shy's. It was either rustiness or dumb shit that I did. Like inadvertently scratching the poor girl during the feeling up phase. Important safety tip kids: keep those claws trimmed or retracted. Her cbj has gotten even better than I remember. Almost blew in the bag and Shy edge's me to near perfection. Standing doggie to finish and again although it was not the best session I ever had, I still had a hell of a good time.

Shy is still a total champ, an absolute sweetheart. One of the best around Full Stop.