Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

most likely that was my last time seeing her as she either lost her job or quit last week, i think she is coming back on full time to produce income. it isnt the best scenario for me going forward but i guess i was the only one who came forward to let everyone else know she was back on, everyone was else was most likely dumping loads on her believing they were the only ones and trying to keep her for themselves lol.
her more velvety feeling i think is mostly the shape of her pussy, has tiny pussy lips that link together tighly , i have had another asian women with similar looking/feeling pussy... she does not take reverse cow girl easy claims to not be comfortable b/c too much penetration bruh i cant even brag about my size so wtf!

i put my finger in her ass as i daty as she requested, when she came i asked to put my cock in her ass and she said not today maybe next time............i've only gotten that from women who do anal with other men, they just dont want to do it that day so she most likely does anal guys!

crystalmilf
i was bored 3 weeks ago and dump a load in her asshole, her ass is a little tight but has seen some mileage

billyS

Reign of Terror
most likely that was my last time seeing her as she either lost her job or quit last week, i think she is coming back on full time to produce income. it isnt the best scenario for me going forward but i guess i was the only one who came forward to let everyone else know she was back on, everyone was else was most likely dumping loads on her believing they were the only ones and trying to keep her for themselves lol.
her more velvety feeling i think is mostly the shape of her pussy, has tiny pussy lips that link together tighly , i have had another asian women with similar looking/feeling pussy... she does not take reverse cow girl easy claims to not be comfortable b/c too much penetration bruh i cant even brag about my size so wtf!

i put my finger in her ass as i daty as she requested, when she came i asked to put my cock in her ass and she said not today maybe next time............i've only gotten that from women who do anal with other men, they just dont want to do it that day so she most likely does anal guys!

crystalmilf
i was bored 3 weeks ago and dump a load in her asshole, her ass is a little tight but has seen some mileage
Most, 98% maybe in my experience will base if they do anal on the size of a guys dick.
The other 2% are the ones that are so worn out back there it doesn't really matter which hole you stick it in.

crystalmilf
i tried to post a week or so ago but am still on probation (probably forever) and i guess my post saying Sam was back wasnt detailed enough. i can confirm she is back with a “new story”. 1. not on SA, 2. not fucking much anymore, 3. hasnt been taking her BC, 4. complained about job but still had it. so yeah thats at least 5 guys dumping loads, i am snipped and told her as much but i predict she tells all the cum donors she is preggers and need $ for abortion. Shame, sweet girl but whores cant change their spots (or was that leopards).

crystalMILF - saw her for months. amazing head and loved dumping loads in her but she talks way too much and i got buyers remorse as soon as her mouth opened. pussy so good i never got to her ass even with 2 fingers buried to the hilt in her ass. might see her one more time just to fuck her ass if i can find ear plugs.

then there is catherine, the columbian MILF who was reviewed who is such a whore she now has an incall spot. everyone fucked bare but must pull out. she squirts too. but way too much mileage.

i need a new cum bucket to dump into, but SB sucks and i am banned from SA. might need to stick to AMPs

crystalmilf
Havent banged milf in a while lol.

i tried to post a week or so ago but am still on probation (probably forever) and i guess my post saying Sam was back wasnt detailed enough. i can confirm she is back with a “new story”. 1. not on SA, 2. not fucking much anymore, 3. hasnt been taking her BC, 4. complained about job but still had it. so yeah thats at least 5 guys dumping loads, i am snipped and told her as much but i predict she tells all the cum donors she is preggers and need $ for abortion. Shame, sweet girl but whores cant change their spots (or was that leopards).

crystalMILF - saw her for months. amazing head and loved dumping loads in her but she talks way too much and i got buyers remorse as soon as her mouth opened. pussy so good i never got to her ass even with 2 fingers buried to the hilt in her ass. might see her one more time just to fuck her ass if i can find ear plugs.

then there is catherine, the columbian MILF who was reviewed who is such a whore she now has an incall spot. everyone fucked bare but must pull out. she squirts too. but way too much mileage.

i need a new cum bucket to dump into, but SB sucks and i am banned from SA. might need to stick to AMPs
"Active" or not, does Sam have a profile? Curious to see what this one looks like. Catherine? And can't find crystalmilf profile.

i enjoy fucking MILF... alot. good head, tight pussy and if i ever hold out long enough, a fuckable ass. but every time i consider seeing her my BP rises thinking about how much she talks. i literally leave after 20-30 minutes and never get second pop cause of how annoying she is

billyS

Reign of Terror
i enjoy fucking MILF... alot. good head, tight pussy and if i ever hold out long enough, a fuckable ass. but every time i consider seeing her my BP rises thinking about how much she talks. i literally leave after 20-30 minutes and never get second pop cause of how annoying she is
It would be nice to know who you are talking about.
Next time quote the post you are referring to.
Otherwise your post will not be approved out of moderation.

Stopped renewing my SA subscription 3 months ago just renewed for shits and giggles, every chick now wants 800-1k for ppm! Unbelievable these birds, wtf happened during these 3 months for birds to lose their minds it’s gone to shxt.

billyS

Reign of Terror
any intel on this one kt_93 she use to host in central queens and had a room mate who would join. tell me some stories
No fuck you.
Try contributing first.
Don't fucking come on here with your first post looking for information.
You have contributed shit to this thread and this board and you have the fucking balls to come on here and expect guys to just hand over information?

Let this be an example to any fucking lurker who tries the same shit.

Normally we just delete these kinds of posts ( maybe three or four a day) but I just wanted t make an example out of this asshole who didn't read the rules in hopes others would get the point..

And also because he posted the exact same thing a few seconds later when the first post didn't go thru

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would think it would be obvious we don't want to encourage these types of first posts.

There is always moderation for someone stupid enough to give this guy information.

FYI - for those who wanted / want someone pregnant check out $$pre gnant ww$$ no spaces. I don’t have any info, but I know some guys were looking for that before.

Also note: $$Bad Cindy$$ (with space) and $$Bad Daisy$$ (with space), seem to be just messing around. I was talking to one of them and then started getting texts from some guy who said he was talking to the other and she had given him my number as though it were hers. Daisy has a profile in New York, the other is in California.

billyS

Reign of Terror
sorry....saw sam from Commack and it was not pleasant. bbj and I did not want to proceed further. She was drunk and words were slurry. Pictures are cute but she has deteriorated.
Better effort but these guys like more detail.
I'll leave it up to the guys who contribute the most here to critique this "review".
@Gooey2k
@Seekingsmash7
@gold69
@LI Jay

Okay guys, seems like @fortyil wants to make an effort.

Should I give him another chance to improve his Intel?