Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

let me fuck up your day.

$$sugarbarbiebaby$$ - little emily is playing games.
$$gaiasgift$$- $500, covered fs/ covered bj
sams been previously reviewed
slim isnt my type. the mole/beauty mark throws me off big time.
same thing with the others.

honestly, SA is and will be rough for a while. pre pandemic everyone was swimming in college girl pussy and now its hard to even get them to meet. one little slore told me that its a big thing on tiktok now with seeking arrangement. Girls are putting stupid things on their wishlist because a tiktok star went viral bc someone bought her a $30 michael kors bag without messaging her or tlaking to her, now everyone wants to be like her. childish. immature. navigating through the cess pool that is now SA is harder than ever. used to pull maybe 30-45 real numbers per monthly. my premium ended 7 days ago, no motivation to renew. only ended up with like 12 real numbers. Granted, those will be made into reviews at a later time.

What I can say is $$youngsunnybrunette$$ gives an A minus rimjob. So I did get my ass eaten which was probably worth the $66 monthly subscription.
Thsi sounds like a full time job!

a trick im noticing with a lot of the "platonic princesses" is offering them $$ to hangout and give a blowjob. Since sucking dick doesn't necessarily count as a "body" they are 99% more open to it.

case in point- $$angelaadriennee$$ sucked a mean dick for $150.

happy hunting mongers

I saw $Lavende$ last week, nice tits, everything covered for $300. Says she’s kinky but didn’t seem that way when we met, typical BBBJ, covered FS and she was gone after the first round, kept coming up with excuses saying she had classes, etc..
I saw her 300 my choice (I didnt say b4 we fucked how much). raw FS,we got korean bbq after. Too thick for me to repeat, but she is a 20 yr old that I stretched her pussy out. Took months of texts, I tried 2 invite her to my strip club as a stripper didnt work. I decided I can find thinner asians. She changer her num every week for some reason.. I cant contact her now or find her sa profile. But I have 4 of her nums but none work.

a trick im noticing with a lot of the "platonic princesses" is offering them $$ to hangout and give a blowjob. Since sucking dick doesn't necessarily count as a "body" they are 99% more open to it.

case in point- $$angelaadriennee$$ sucked a mean dick for $150.

happy hunting mongers
Your post reminded me how things have chaned over the years.
Back in the early 60's if you took a girl out on a 1st date (movie and a snack after) the most you would get is a good night peck on the lips.
Was totally different in late 60's early 70's.
One buddy of mine took a girl out on a 1st date in that era and when I asked him did he "get any action", he responded with " nah, just a blow job in the car when I brought her home"

Your post reminded me how things have chaned over the years.
Back in the early 60's if you took a girl out on a 1st date (movie and a snack after) the most you would get is a good night peck on the lips.
Was totally different in late 60's early 70's.
One buddy of mine took a girl out on a 1st date in that era and when I asked him did he "get any action", he responded with " nah, just a blow job in the car when I brought her home"
I guess thats why me and many mongers are on this website, to avoid the "first date blues" and go home with a hard on and no play. for the amount you spend taking a girl out to dinner for the first date, you can con a blowjob and rimmy from people on the site. As much as I love steak, I love getting my dick sucked more.

I guess thats why me and many mongers are on this website, to avoid the "first date blues" and go home with a hard on and no play. for the amount you spend taking a girl out to dinner for the first date, you can con a blowjob and rimmy from people on the site. As much as I love steak, I love getting my dick sucked more.
That's close.
We talking Old Homestead / Luger level steak?

$Sekingg0d$
A petite sweetheart!
My first full-bare lady ever. Open to anything, From jersey as well, came in very open minded, set the rules and boundaries early on, which was only one; no backdoor fun since she has surgery. Tiny mouth, a little bush, CIM,
CIP, she came in the second pop overall a wonderful time. Two Benjamin’s.
This one is back as $CheekyAlys$. I haven’t fall through . One picture she sent (has mask so definitely covid day) suggested that she has gain weight .

$$CuteLIgirl$$

beware, this one gives out her social medias - which i followed. One, unsuspecting monger got conned into going on "Instagram Live" with her, and it was the most embarassing thing i've ever seen. Not only does this girl have 14k followers, there were like 2600 people (including myself) watching this hot girl with her tits pushed out ask this fat 46 year old monger (who looked and sounded like he had a little down syndrome) for an allowance.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been enjoying ripe bananas all week like harambè used to. RIP.

on a sidenote, there is an app/website called "DayUse"

which sounds just like what it is, day use hotels from reputable hotel companies.

$75 for days inn woodbury 9am-5pm for instance.

hell, beats the hollywood and you get all day.

safe hunting mongers
Days Inn in Woodbury is a rat hole.
Haven't been there in a few years but the last time I was it was crawling with prostitutes. It was ridiculous how many I saw walking to their room or hanging out in the parking lot with their pimps.
It looked like the Red Light district of Amsterdam.
It's going to or maybe already has a significant LE presence.
Which means if you are bringing or meeting a SA girl there, there is a chance you could get stopped and questioned. Which means if you have drugs on you, which a lot of you brag about, you could get popped for that.
Just saying.

Days Inn in Woodbury is a rat hole.
Haven't been there in a few years but the last time I was it was crawling with prostitutes. It was ridiculous how many I saw walking to their room or hanging out in the parking lot with their pimps.
It looked like the Red Light district of Amsterdam.
It's going to or maybe already has a significant LE presence.
Which means if you are bringing or meeting a SA girl there, there is a chance you could get stopped and questioned. Which means if you have drugs on you, which a lot of you brag about, you could get popped for that.
Just saying.
I am surprised, given the location of the place ( in an upscale area, surrounded by higher end businesses and multi million dollar homes, that the community “allows this”

( I am not supporting or condoning, but just a thought)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am surprised, given the location of the place ( in an upscale area, surrounded by higher end businesses and multi million dollar homes, that the community “allows this”

( I am not supporting or condoning, but just a thought)
It's further east on Jericho turnpike and acoss the street from those upscale outdoor malls.

I was there maybe a year or two ago, and it looks much nicer than other days inn (hicksville, city) I went on a tuesday so maybe thats why it wasn't littered with slores - since id imagine it gets more "poppin" on the weekends. Besides AirBNB (which charges a Cleaning Fee of $30 and a Service fee of $15 + the rate) its hard to get a *respectable* place for cheap, since many sbs i have been hanging with are newer to this and haven't really done much, i wouldn't want to scare them by showing them what their future holds at the commack motor inn.