3663-2 RT112 Coram 631-816-8439/631-980-8899

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a few AMPs in this shopping plaza in the past. Im pretty sure this one is new. Felt a bit backed up and needed to find release so i looked on another site in the therapeutic massage section and found this place. So I text a hello and got a reply with the address and instructions to go around back and off i went. When I got there to my surprise there was some people in the back doing things unrelated and I felt a few eyes on me it may be less obvious if they used the front door. I dont know how I found the back door to the #2 unit behind a dumpster maybe it was the big #2 in red paint on the door that gave it away anyway sure enough there was the standard issue doorbell to let me know I was in the right place. BOING! LOL Im single and older and have no fux to give re the eyes of others but some of you married guys may want to be a bit more stealth so be warned
I rang the bell and the door opened slowly with a cute little provider hiding behind ;-) she led me down a typical hallway with small dark rooms with solid doors and walls short of the ceiling. YoYo was very pretty in the dark and very petite with no curves to speak of. Long sleeved shirt and black pants Mid to long dark hair and a pleasant smile. The Usual 40/60 took 40 and got undressed When she reappeared I was sitting at the edge of the plywood table with a foam top that was inexplicably comfortable watching BJ videos on my phone im such a romantic I know.
She just smiled so I put down the phone and assumed the position. She covered me with a towel and began a pretty good rub down that lasted about 20 nonsexual but rewarding minutes until the flip. I grabbed the spot where the ass usually is located but only found the Asian version....not exactly Serena but then again its not why im there. She leans in and gives the shake weight action with her hand and a question mark look like you want? I just smiled and pointed at the mouth. Yes her little Asian mouth, that's why Im there. She mutters something about a condom I agreed and held up an index finger to which she nodded in the affirmative and left to find the rubber tree. On her return she played with my rigatoni until al dente and began the descent down town for lunch. Such a warm and cozy lunch spot OMG I friken really enjoyed the sensations very nice while no DT it was deep enough to satisfy all the while growing to full braciole. It was a slow and steady journey culminating in a euphoric crescendo spilling into and filling the latex reservoir in her oral honey hole without interruption. Daddy likes. As i slouched back into my rigatoni persona I let out a long sigh feeling just a little lighter and a little happier and for a brief moment all was right in the world :-D It used to be a rare thing to get a BJ at an amp but seems fairly common and thanx to UG its easier and easier to steer towards the promised land with out having to endure the dreaded jack hammer I swear some of these bitches think there trying to start a fire or something. Any way happy hunting!
40/60+100= 140 total may repeat

My review will not be as creative as funstr's, but I went to this new store yesterday.
After a phone call and speaking with Ci-Ci she confirmed the address and the back entrance. I ran the bell and the door opened. I entered to the store following Yo-Yo. I see they have a table shower but not nice, looks thrown together. I entered the room with doors but walls short of the ceiling. With music rather loud I told her 1 hour, typical 40/60 prices. She was cute but with the mask on it was hard to tell. Her body was thin with a tight top and short shorts. I got ready and laid down on the plywood table. We spoke a little, she told me she was 40, she spoke very little English. The white towel went on my back and didnt come off! 40 minutes later she never took off the towel. Her hands only touched my skin when she rubbed my legs, feet and arms. There is nothing wrong with my skin on my back and I was clean so i dont know why. I asked during and she told me it is safer. Onto the flip.
I am now face up and she motions for HR. I thought, will she use the towel?? I started laughing and she had a bewildered look on her face. I Touched her leg and said more. She pointed to her mouth. I said, let me see your face. She removed her mask to revel an older face with something on her lip, (soar??). I was annoyed about the towel, and after seeing the thing on her lip, I was done. HR with some lube and I was done. Hot towel clean up and 30 tip. When leaving I saw the other girl in the kitchenette area eating. she came over and said hello. She was younger and heavier with a summer dress on. She lifted her arms to hug me and BOOM! long armpit hair. UGH! I know in China this is very common not to shave because they believe it is good luck. Go figure. The longer = more good luck. HAHA

When leaving I asked who answered the phone, the young girl told me the boss. The boss not here. I left through the back door and left. Will not return. Better service across the street, No towel massage !

I did say that, I even pulled it off and she panicked. When I got home I looked in the mirror to see if there was anything concerning on my back.Maybe a little towel burn, haha but other than that nothing. I was freshly showered and didnt smell.

It was my birthday last week so i wanted to treat my self with my ATF amp. Tried to set something up a couple of times but could not get it done. So Saturday was up early doing chores and figured I could set something up any way, I just wanted a nude massage from her something different, I'm trying to dial back my mongering.
So I text and they are open as I am driving there except my gal not coming until the afternoon. The big head says OK another day, the little head says forge on.
Now I'm thinking try a gal there or go somewhere else. I remember this place had gotten mixed review.\ but I know what im getting at the other place and I opt for the unknown.
On the way a fire chief passes me with lights on and goes into the strip mall where I am heading, big head says stay back, little head says move forward soldier.
I soldier on, as I'm pulling in a cop pulls in on opposite side,big head says go home little head says stay on track. I park and check out the scene, the cop is driving around and appears to be leaving and I lost site of fire chief. Cop leaves little head says go. I get out and go to back door and ring bell,fire chief and others are checking an alarm in another building, big head says leave little head says stay.

Finally the door opens to reveal a real nice looking young hottie with a catholic school mini out fit on, she takes me down the hall into a nice room with a heated massage table, no plywood. I feel her ass and its nice and meaty. I get undressed and wait for her to get back. She comes in she hops on the table and starts one of those introductory how you doing massages not that bad actually. I really wanted a great massage and a tug but had a feeling it wasn't going to happen.
Well she massges me for a while and as soon as she stands in front of me to do my shoulders my hands are on the nice ass of hers. I even get my finges in the pie and she is really wet. The giggling and soft touch starts which is nice. I'm up on all fours then on my knees as she is stroking it. Negotiating starts HJ or BJ.
I really am not too keen on BJ especially covered and she wants 100 which i know I didn't have and I really want just a tug she wanted 60 for that so i get her down to 80 for BJ and that settles that. She goes and gets the cover and by that time i lost my wood a bit but she gets me going again and to my surprise it was a very enthusiastic one with a lot of slurping and good suction. she did keep her hand on the base to prevent deep throating but i did pull the hand off and got her to go deep a couple of times and i got her to slow down too.
All and ALL a great experience I will repeat. Her name is Angela real hot little spinner says she is 25.

I have to start off this rant by explaining $ is not in proportion to what it should be below due to me feeling I would never put anything in my mouth like that or allow some things they do, so I incentivize. Don't need judgement there, Live and let live...maybe this will be your next story

Just wanted to "Thank you" all on here. Decided after reading all the posts here to direct my focus here after a few drive by's that were unsettling to me. Ex; Sayville -Sunrise -Farmingdale RT 1 1 2. I was hesitant to write this because it was that great that I felt if I shared it would get too crowded, lol. But since it went really well and I got the information on here I knew I would have to share all along, wrote this right after still glowing to make sure I could remember details. Went by before noon today and same as all said, call get address, #2 ring bell in north lot, A stunner opens the door and announces herself as "Lisa". DD's in tight pink nighty in 30's American, could be 40's in China. They say $40 HH $60 HR, I said we could start HH and see from there. She tells me to get comfy and lay down and leaves with $40. I saw some posts that made me think WTF but she returned quickly and just to see what she would say I left my boxers on as I was not familiar with the offering other then seeing posts on here. Upon return she tells me to take them off & lay down. I asked her few questions that prompted her to tell me she hardly understands English and starts with towel on my back rubbing in all areas for like 5 minutes with towel on back, removes towel adds oil 15-20 minutes. Strong hands, relaxing, attentive. Tells me to flip, on the flip she leans over and puts her sweet face and lips next to mine and says "good time" so I ask what that looks like. She starts to say BJ - FS and I say hold up what's 2 hours, multi, Just CBJ, didn't ask for BBBJ. She says $160 good time, 2 hour. I give her $180 to see reaction and she starts hugging me saying thank you thank so much. Runs out room comes back in second and completely undresses. Kissing me, perfect tits in mouth trying to swallow them. Puts on condom with mouth, 20 min BJ pop, touch all, she came 3 times shaking while standing moaning and kissing me. (spank, yes. Finger in anywhere, yes. 69, yes) tight figure, DD's. Im in heaven ova hea. Now since I was all over her and she was sweaty passion. I laid her down on table and rubbed her down. She put me inside of her at this point without even asking and that went on till about the 90 min mark. Stunning equestrian with moans, can tell when she's enjoying also shaking. Popped in, kept going and when I fell out she lifted the condom off and said did you pop again. I did but I said to be funny " Is that me or you, hard to tell" She laughed and started HJ for 3rd pop. After this and the feeling it all gave me to this point...I had thought I could go again and now about 105min (hour , half) in this was not the case. Old man Johnson aint what he used to be... She was still trying HJ, 4 pop, again despite it, heard an asian voice say something to her. She puts towel on me and says do you want water. I say "sure so she leaves and returns with another girl, younger, just as tight with pigtails. Are you trying to kill me, lol....another stunner with pigtails. She gives me water and says take break ill be back, I hear shower go on and her go in and out and she comes back fresh. She then does the 4th pop. At this point I ask her to marry me because she doesn't understand and can we shower together. She says next time you come we will. At this point I was 2hrs in $220 out of pocket so since it was so memorable I gave her $40 tip, she actually asked if I wanted another but I said save it for next time as will I....

Please note: I am a sarcastic hard to please in your face honest guy, see my Jessica's Nina review. This is not fabricated nor edited. If I can find something wrong I will but I did not here, so far...stay tuned...gonna see how to get pigtail to join us next time....

i went to this locale couple weeks ago. Saw Candy. She was "new". Decent massage said she used to be a manicurist. Has a young son said she is 27.
Nice body dressed in short skirt. Seemed to have decent perky Bs. Very pretty face shoulder length dark straight hair. Very sexy legs.. feet were nice too but she needed polish lol.
I arrived late so was eligible for only 30 mins. I hate doing 30..theres little to no teasing. So i used this visit as a test visit.
I asked her if she was willing to be naked with me next time i come. She said ok but u pay me! I said of course I'll take care of you.
So i told her just massage this time. I will return to her she was a looker imo.
Boss texts me all the time they have new girl. Wen i ask her wat new girls name is i never get an answer lol. Typical crap.
Im just not too keen on the setup there. Too many cars there for chinese food and Lucky.
Last time i went i sat in car in back by #2 and this girl walks out from behind the rigs in the back. Mind U it was 1015pm. She walks up to my car starts to try to talk to me yet knows minimal English. Not sure her nationality. She does tell me shes not LE. I said hmm. Was starting to get a little nervous but i didnt show it.
She then asked me if i could drive her somewhere i said NO i was going into the store. Next she asked me for $2..so i gave her one dollar. I asked for her cell # she gave it to me. I texted 3x next day no answer so # was prob fake.
Be careful over here. Case 1st.. theres alot of activity here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i went to this locale couple weeks ago. Saw Candy. She was "new". Decent massage said she used to be a manicurist. Has a young son said she is 27.
Nice body dressed in short skirt. Seemed to have decent perky Bs. Very pretty face shoulder length dark straight hair. Very sexy legs.. feet were nice too but she needed polish lol.
I arrived late so was eligible for only 30 mins. I hate doing 30..theres little to no teasing. So i used this visit as a test visit.
I asked her if she was willing to be naked with me next time i come. She said ok but u pay me! I said of course I'll take care of you.
So i told her just massage this time. I will return to her she was a looker imo.
Boss texts me all the time they have new girl. Wen i ask her wat new girls name is i never get an answer lol. Typical crap.
Im just not too keen on the setup there. Too many cars there for chinese food and Lucky.
Last time i went i sat in car in back by #2 and this girl walks out from behind the rigs in the back. Mind U it was 1015pm. She walks up to my car starts to try to talk to me yet knows minimal English. Not sure her nationality. She does tell me shes not LE. I said hmm. Was starting to get a little nervous but i didnt show it.
She then asked me if i could drive her somewhere i said NO i was going into the store. Next she asked me for $2..so i gave her one dollar. I asked for her cell # she gave it to me. I texted 3x next day no answer so # was prob fake.
Be careful over here. Case 1st.. theres alot of activity here.
What the fuck kind of review is that?
You go to a full service place and don't even get a handjob?
Yet the mms knows you well enough that she texts you?

And what about the girl who approached your car?
Was she Asian? Hispanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.