Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Took a W/L over the weekend . Was suppose meet up with a $henny$ from wyp. 20, Dominican . $50 for the first date which she understood why I wouldn’t give her something like $100 but once “intimacy” starts can expect more money. Anyhow texted On my way . Keep her updated . She did say she was nervous at that point since I would be the first person she meets .well there was a Lot of traffic to nyc from Nassau .once I was 30 mins away she delated her profile. Checked my burner account it was also gone .

$Rma22$ . On WyP , Uniondale , 21, white girl from college I assume since she’s in that area. Anyway . I asked what she was looking for . She says “Just casual dating how about you?”

me:same casual dating , with intimacy down the line.

Her :but intimacy is not required and shouldn't be expected but only agreed by both parties. Just making that super clear

therefore save ya coins .

I saw $Lavende$ last week, nice tits, everything covered for $300. Says she’s kinky but didn’t seem that way when we met, typical BBBJ, covered FS and she was gone after the first round, kept coming up with excuses saying she had classes, etc..

I have a couple more that might potentially be worth mentioning next week. I’ll keep you guys posted.
Does she host?

the Commack Motor Inn(telligence)

$$rebelrose369$$ - sob story of "desperate for cash" but can't meet. offered venmo. i offered laughing emojis back.
$$tiffanytffny$$ - scammer. asks for money to be sent. pics look fake.
$$violectra25$$ - clown. says "I get so much more satisfaction from a platonic relationship than a physical one" LOL!!!!! and i get more satisfaction from non financial relationships. later confessed she has a boyfriend/fiancee. Showed a picture of him (them together) dude is a total dweeb, and i know some monger will break her in but that is not me.
$$sweetiepie_JenniferXOX$$- absolute pro. pro talk. pro vibes. wanted to meet right away at 2am in roslyn. didnt meet due to gut feeling.
$$sinfully_sweet$$ - instantly messaged me about onlyfans. i laughed and replied back with "only meetups"
$$RonnieLuvsNY97$$- profile says weekends are good to meet but replies back with her venmo. i reply back with an emoji of a piece of meat(meet) and the up arrow (up). blocked me.
$$Pradaluv$$ wrote about this little clown before. she messaged me offering to sell me her phone number for cash app. LOL. wtf.
$$Star_Bella$$ - getting pro vibes. wants super fancy dinners before anything is even talked about...ill let you guys handle that.

$$rebelrose369$$ - sob story of "desperate for cash" but can't meet. offered venmo. i offered laughing emojis back.
$$violectra25$$ - clown. says "I get so much more satisfaction from a platonic relationship than a physical one" LOL!!!!! and i get more satisfaction from non financial relationships. later confessed she has a boyfriend/fiancee. Showed a picture of him (them together) dude is a total dweeb, and i know some monger will break her in but that is not me.
$$sweetiepie_JenniferXOX$$- absolute pro. pro talk. pro vibes. wanted to meet right away at 2am in roslyn. didnt meet due to gut feeling.
$$sinfully_sweet$$ - instantly messaged me about onlyfans. i laughed and replied back with "only meetups"
$$RonnieLuvsNY97$$- profile says weekends are good to meet but replies back with her venmo. i reply back with an emoji of a piece of meat(meet) and the up arrow (up). blocked me.
$$Pradaluv$$ wrote about this little clown before. she messaged me offering to sell me her phone number for cash app. LOL. wtf.
$$Star_Bella$$ - getting pro vibes. wants super fancy dinners before anything is even talked about...ill let you guys handle that.
I concur on
(Sinfully_Sweeet) scammer pushing onlyfans.
(Tiffanytffny) online only
(Star_Bella) just wants free meals and to be taken shopping, but not give anything in return

Others
(LookingforoneSD) wants to get paid just for texting. When I laughed at her, suggested I pay her to take her for a free meal.
(Misslovelyyxox) looking to get paid just for just flirting and free dinner until she gets to know you better. Umm, no
(bellissima_94) not looking to get paid for sex. Just wants to be arm candy. Goodbye
(PrincessCutLife) won't see you until she gets vaccinated, and you can prove you have as well. Right
(domi-00) wants 750 per meet. Nope
(tootiepie10) wants to be paid allowance for strictly non-sexual. The fuck out of here
(BRINGON THE2021FUN) wants 1k per meet for a washed up 40 year old ass

Sweetie pie is a fkn space cadet. Another sa chic that took a wrong turn into the motel life. I hit it twice last year, first time gave 0$ second time i threw her about 120$ . last y3ar she was a normal girl this year she has ads out so we know theres more at play here.

Sweetie pie is a fkn space cadet. Another sa chic that took a wrong turn into the motel life. I hit it twice last year, first time gave 0$ second time i threw her about 120$ . last y3ar she was a normal girl this year she has ads out so we know theres more at play here.
Profile doesn’t come up .

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The website for finding 'sugar babies' that Matt Gaetz allegedly met women through was founded by an MIT grad who says 'love is a concept invented by poor people'

https://news.yahoo.com/news/website-finding-sugar-babies-matt-202740077.html

"The Seeking Arrangement website states that the service has 10 million active members, with 8 million sugar babies and 2 million sugar daddies (or 'mommas,' though Wade notes that that is relatively rare)."

So when they tell you they have multiple guys paying them whatever, note that there are 4 times as many of them than you.

The website for finding 'sugar babies' that Matt Gaetz allegedly met women through was founded by an MIT grad who says 'love is a concept invented by poor people'

"The Seeking Arrangement website states that the service has 10 million active members, with 8 million sugar babies and 2 million sugar daddies (or 'mommas,' though Wade notes that that is relatively rare)."

So when they tell you they have multiple guys paying them whatever, note that there are 4 times as many of them than you.
Wonder if they counted the bots under the 8 million sugar babies.

Along the way, some guys have tried to figure out what SA was. I hope they read this post.

So this are the rates I’ve gotten the past week or so.

$Petitethinggg$- $400

$Mary2323$ - $400

$Mkn7$ -$300

$lilyloveexo$- $300 ppm but wants a date first $150. I’ll take pass

$Marie8660$ - quoted me $450 , body looks good . Has anyone seen this one ?

$Suzyy8$ - wants $700

Any intel on

$Chrissy05$

$lina6713$

$vwvi$

$bundleofsoli$

any info will help

$Petitethinggg$- $400

$Mary2323$ - $400

$Mkn7$ -$300

$Suzyy8$ - wants $700

Any intel on

$Chrissy05$

$lina6713$

$vwvi$

$bundleofsoli$

any info will help

Tried searching for each profile you posted and only a few came up. Spoke to ~bundleofsoli~ a while ago but she didn't seem eager to travel to me in Nassau so I didn't pursue it

$Petitethinggg$- $400

$Mary2323$ - $400

$Mkn7$ -$300

$Suzyy8$ - wants $700

Any intel on

$Chrissy05$

$lina6713$

$vwvi$

$bundleofsoli$

any info will help

Tried to provide some intel to Walter however, for whatever reason, my post didn't pass muster with the MOD so it never made it out of moderation (so sometimes you wonder - why bother?)