katie in lindenhurst 631-494-3895

I’ve never seen her for a date but bumped into her in a motel lobby in Lindenhurst. Pictures are real very hot cannot comment on service. Also she had some guy drive her don’t know if it was boyfriend or P i’ve never seen her for a date but bumped into her in a motel lobby in Lindenhurst. Pictures are real very hot cannot comment on service. Also she had some guy drive her don’t know if it was boyfriend or pimp. Good luck

I’ve never seen her for a date but bumped into her in a motel lobby in Lindenhurst. Pictures are real very hot cannot comment on service. Also she had some guy drive her don’t know if it was boyfriend or P i’ve never seen her for a date but bumped into her in a motel lobby in Lindenhurst. Pictures are real very hot cannot comment on service. Also she had some guy drive her don’t know if it was boyfriend or pimp. Good luck
Thank you...thank you

She complains about being touched but ad says she would piss shit and squirt on you , prob all lies thats why i dodnt bother seeing her.

Does she look anything like the pics or no? Can you describe her?

I saw Katie a few days ago. $200 total. She doesn't look bad, but not as good as her pictures. I told her i wanted Golden and Brown Showers on the phone. She dropped her pants as soon as i walked. I licked her asshole and she asked me if i wanted her to fart in my mouth. Then she had me lay on the bed and she let loose hard with piss right in my mouth. I asked her to sit on the toilet and shit. She shit in toilet and wiped. Then had me lick her asshole some more as i jerk off and came. She said she shits in guys face pretty much every day and i believe it because she had no hesitation at all.