katie in lindenhurst 631-494-3895

She's strictly cbj (that's what she said on the phone to me at least) which to me kind of ruins the "dirty" fantasy of the peeing. If you degenerates get her to bbj let us know

I set up an appointment with her and told her I wanted her to pee all over my chest. No problem agreed on $200. Easy set up. I get to the motel. See opens the door. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is short round with really big tits. Her face is pretty. We get undressed she lays a towel on the bed i lie down she hovers over me and pee on me while I watch her pussy. She cleans me up and on goes the cover for a decent BJ I get nice and hard i lie down she she hopped on top and put it in. She is tight really tight so tight it almost hurts. So I tell her she is to tight it not going to work. So she started blowing me again. I got up and was deep throating her until I came. No complaints. I will return. Not my favorite body but good for some kinky stuff.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I set up an appointment with her and told her I wanted her to pee all over my chest. No problem agreed on $200. Easy set up. I get to the motel. See opens the door. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is short round with really big tits. Her face is pretty. We get undressed she lays a towel on the bed i lie down she hovers over me and pee on me while I watch her pussy. She cleans me up and on goes the cover for a decent BJ I get nice and hard i lie down she she hopped on top and put it in. She is tight really tight so tight it almost hurts. So I tell her she is to tight it not going to work. So she started blowing me again. I got up and was deep throating her until I came. No complaints. I will return. Not my favorite body but good for some kinky stuff.
You didn't get the bed all wet with pee?