Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

Saw her today. Close by and convenient. She is closer to 67 than 57, but has a nice, lean body. Went to the train station and parked, and she got right to work. Nice long bj, some hand action, and plenty of moaning! Took direction well, jammed her head all the way down on my cock, and she took it all like a champ. Swallowed the whole load. Dropped her off and was gone.... $50 bucks well spent. She is older, not a real looker, but good head is good head!

I had text her last week, timing didn’t work out. I did ask her about about FS. She replied “ if it’s in the car and I know you don’t want that “ Met her yesterday. My experience is close to what’s already been reviewed here. Pleasant personally and yeah lot of moamong lol. She wore short dress with panty hose, allows roaming. Not in a rush and she seems to enjoy all of it.

I had text her last week, timing didn’t work out. I did ask her about about FS. She replied “ if it’s in the car and I know you don’t want that “ Met her yesterday. My experience is close to what’s already been reviewed here. Pleasant personally and yeah lot of moamong lol. She wore short dress with panty hose, allows roaming. Not in a rush and she seems to enjoy all of it.
Maybe ive been hit in the head to many times but what does that mean?? ...."if its in the car and i know you dont want that "

And is she still in Huntington?
What was her quote for FS ?

Maybe ive been hit in the head to many times but what does that mean?? ...."if its in the car and i know you dont want that "
Maybe she's a squirter or she meant that she doesn't perform in confined spaces. She's near Huntington station, (as mentioned in a few posts). I have reached out to her, number listed, and she replies back pretty quickly with her location and pic. I believe someone posted that she said 80, but room is required.

And is she still in Huntington?
What was her quote for FS ?
She is okay for FS if it’s in the car and assumed I won’t be okay with that. And she assumed right, I find it risky doing it in the car so didn’t ask for a quote.
And yes, she is in Huntington. He said she lives few mins from the Huntington train station.

Ok sooo I had some granny blowjob today. It was simple, she was nice. I just needed head badly. I tried to contact Nessa in Huntington, but haven’t got any luck with her... the head was ok, got the job done. I probably won’t do it again but I don’t regret it. I like the location.

OK I got my granny BJ. Was worth the 50 price. Her face looks old, and looks like she lived a rough life. Skinny with big tits, felt fake. BJ was adequate, not the best, not the worst. She was pleasant, it was just kind strange cause she's so old. No incall available, we drive to the multi level parking garage down the block. It felt very safe, it was dark, and we parked between 2 cars. I didn't see another human in there. It's good for the price, but nothing special.

OK I got my granny BJ. Was worth the 50 price. Her face looks old, and looks like she lived a rough life. Skinny with big tits, felt fake. BJ was adequate, not the best, not the worst. She was pleasant, it was just kind strange cause she's so old. No incall available, we drive to the multi level parking garage down the block. It felt very safe, it was dark, and we parked between 2 cars. I didn't see another human in there. It's good for the price, but nothing special.
I think were all in a special granny bbbj club now, should we have Tshirts made up?

I texted her about quotes, yada, yada and she texted back with the info and a picture. For those of you who was serviced by her, did she look like her pic. I am assuming she gives a photo for each inquiry. The reason that I am asking is that she looks cute in the pic with hardly any wrinkles. I am close to her age, but if she is prunish, then I may pass. However, I will make an exception for a Dane prunish.