Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Talking to ~~Lavvvish~~ 27 y/o curvy gal from Garden City area. She suggested $500 and agreed to $300. Can't pull the trigger on this one but maybe - we'll see....

xxLadyxlipsxx is local to me but schedules won't quite work and she won't budge from $300 for a motel meet up or $150 for head in my office (I don't do car dates) while redheaded Rachel stops by on occasion and goes the job for $80

~~jaeeun4prez~~ pretty girl in NYC wants $1,000 ppm - I don't swim in those waters so regrettably - a hard pass

Tentative plans to see ~~Silverstarr12~~ this week
Ladylips gives good head. Rachel quality. If Rachel still does for you stick with her.

I did get lips to $120 she will take $100 I’m sure

just had a good time with Persian sam at a motel, its been said that her bbj skill are nothing to write about but holy shit, her bbj was damn good this time, i made her cum from daty multiple times this time around as she guided me how to.
lots of spit, lots of tongue swirling around my shaft looking deep into my eyes, taking it deep to the back of her throat making her gag... its was fucking great! wanted to return the favor she said as i ate her out so good ( her words).
btw she said she wont be back on SA any time soon b/c she said that there is many shady ppl in there, i saw she logged in 2 weeks ago lol, idk. she explain to me how she is now very selective on who she sees and is keeping her circle very small she said.

im not new to bs so of course i know she might be lying guys

just had a good time with Persian sam at a motel, its been said that her bbj skill are nothing to write about but holy shit, her bbj was damn good this time, i made her cum from daty multiple times this time around as she guided me how to.
lots of spit, lots of tongue swirling around my shaft looking deep into my eyes, taking it deep to the back of her throat making her gag... its was fucking great! wanted to return the favor she said as i ate her out so good ( her words).
btw she said she wont be back on SA any time soon b/c she said that there is many shady ppl in there, i saw she logged in 2 weeks ago lol, idk. she explain to me how she is now very selective on who she sees and is keeping her circle very small she said.

im not new to bs so of course i know she might be lying guys
Lucky bastard